I think we have finally decided to narrow down the places we want to go. My husband & I & 2 more couples( in our 50's) are going to a wedding in July in Provence. We decided to base ourselves in Marseilles and do day trips in Provence(4 days) after the wedding . Any suggestions on places where we can take the train from Marseilles & do day trips?
From Marseilles, we are flying to Bilbao & eventually stay in San Sebastián . (3-4 days) & take the train to Madrid & base ourselves there ( 4 days) before we fly back to the US.
What day trips do you recommend if we base ourselves in Madrid?
Any suggestions, tips will be gladly appreciated.
Thank you once again.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 9 days UK itinerary help!
- 3 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 4 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 5 Top Tapas Tascas
- 6 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 7 Paris: Veggietown for Vegetarian Restaurants
- 8 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 9 Insurance on rental car options
- 10 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 11 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 12 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 13 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 14 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 15 Keukenhof in May?
- 16 Happy birthday ATM
- 17 24 hours in Paris
- 18 Istanbul at Easter
- 19 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 20 tickets for Wimbledon
- 21 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 22 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 23 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 24 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 25 Madrid/Andalucia Trip