I think we have finally decided to narrow down the places we want to go. My husband & I & 2 more couples( in our 50's) are going to a wedding in July in Provence. We decided to base ourselves in Marseilles and do day trips in Provence(4 days) after the wedding . Any suggestions on places where we can take the train from Marseilles & do day trips?
From Marseilles, we are flying to Bilbao & eventually stay in San Sebastián . (3-4 days) & take the train to Madrid & base ourselves there ( 4 days) before we fly back to the US.
What day trips do you recommend if we base ourselves in Madrid?
Any suggestions, tips will be gladly appreciated.
Thank you once again.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노룰■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■인터넷카지노주소え인터넷카지노주소
- 2 플러스바카라■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■온라인카지노주소ポ온라인카지노주소
- 3 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 4 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 5 Spain in December
- 6 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 7 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 8 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 9 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 10 K-Day
- 11 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 12 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 13 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 14 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 15 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 16 Cell Phone Question
- 17 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 18 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 19 Greek Islands (small)
- 20 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 21 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 22 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 23 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 24 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 25 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands