I think we have finally decided to narrow down the places we want to go. My husband & I & 2 more couples( in our 50's) are going to a wedding in July in Provence. We decided to base ourselves in Marseilles and do day trips in Provence(4 days) after the wedding . Any suggestions on places where we can take the train from Marseilles & do day trips?
From Marseilles, we are flying to Bilbao & eventually stay in San Sebastián . (3-4 days) & take the train to Madrid & base ourselves there ( 4 days) before we fly back to the US.
What day trips do you recommend if we base ourselves in Madrid?
Any suggestions, tips will be gladly appreciated.
Thank you once again.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kitchenette in hotel room?
- 2 현금바둑이 =홈_피:【"ttx983.com"】추천인:지퍼
- 3 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 4 London advice
- 5 London 7 Day Paper Travelcard clarification
- 6 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 7 Eating in Italy with food allergies
- 8 Another Question re Scotland
- 9 Train up the Jungfrau
- 10 Charming areas to explore in London
- 11 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 12 Valencia, Spain
- 13 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 14 Visit to Engand
- 15 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 16 Place to stay
- 17 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 18 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 19 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 20 Driver"s License & Language
- 21 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 22 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 23 credit and debit cards
- 24 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 25 May get together in Paris