I'm a first time solo female traveller, and am leaving right after grad, so late May / early June 2014, and staying for just over 3 weeks. I was hoping to get some advice on my trip. I have a lot of things semi-booked, but I am at a crossroads, and since these forums have been so helpful, I thought I would make my own post. Any advice / help is greatly appreciated - thank you in advance!!!
So I am thinking of a few different variations of my itinerary, and was hoping people might be able to tell me what is best! Unfortunately, I have to fly in and out of London. Just a few things about me: I've never been to Europe before, nor I have travelled solo before (so a bit nervous about this!) , I'm 26, a quasi-foodie, love urban areas, shopping, culture (i.e. history, etc), and the beach. I don't mind being in a bit of a rush, I'm pretty high energy (just finished grad school!), but I do want to have time to enjoy the experience.
Lastly, if there is another variation that would work better, please suggest it. I want to see London, Paris, Rome, Florence, and Barcelona for sure - it's just filling in the other spots that is tricky - I really wanted to get in some good beach time (hence thinking of Greece) too. In total I have 22 nights.
Version # 1
London for 1 night, Paris for 4 nights, Rome for 4 nights, Florence for 4 nights, Athens for 2 nights, Mykonos for 2 nights, Barcelona for 3 nights, London for 2 nights.
Version # 2
London for 1 night, Paris for 4 nights, Rome for 4 nights, Sorrento for 2 nights, Florence for 4 nights, Madrid or Venice for 2 nights, Barcelona for 3 nights, London for 2 nights.
Version # 3
London for 1 night, Paris for 4 nights, Rome for 4 nights, Florence for 4 nights, Venice for 2 nights, Barcelona for 3 nights, Madrid for 2 nights, London for 2 nights
London for 1 night, Paris for 4 nights, Nice for 2 nights, Rome for 4 nights, Florence for 4 nights, Barcelona for 3 nights, Madrid for 2 nights, London for 2 nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』카지노사이트
- 2 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』코리아아시안카지노
- 3 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 4 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 5 Place to stay
- 6 CROATIA, SLOVENIA 16 days itinerary help
- 7 Kitchenette in hotel room?
- 8 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 9 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 10 London advice
- 11 London 7 Day Paper Travelcard clarification
- 12 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 13 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 14 Eating in Italy with food allergies
- 15 Another Question re Scotland
- 16 Train up the Jungfrau
- 17 Charming areas to explore in London
- 18 Valencia, Spain
- 19 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 20 Visit to Engand
- 21 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 22 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 23 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 24 Driver"s License & Language
- 25 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
Help with planning my May-June 2014 itinerary? Much appreciated!