I'm a first time solo female traveller, and am leaving right after grad, so late May / early June 2014, and staying for just over 3 weeks. I was hoping to get some advice on my trip. I have a lot of things semi-booked, but I am at a crossroads, and since these forums have been so helpful, I thought I would make my own post. Any advice / help is greatly appreciated - thank you in advance!!!
So I am thinking of a few different variations of my itinerary, and was hoping people might be able to tell me what is best! Unfortunately, I have to fly in and out of London. Just a few things about me: I've never been to Europe before, nor I have travelled solo before (so a bit nervous about this!) , I'm 26, a quasi-foodie, love urban areas, shopping, culture (i.e. history, etc), and the beach. I don't mind being in a bit of a rush, I'm pretty high energy (just finished grad school!), but I do want to have time to enjoy the experience.
Lastly, if there is another variation that would work better, please suggest it. I want to see London, Paris, Rome, Florence, and Barcelona for sure - it's just filling in the other spots that is tricky - I really wanted to get in some good beach time (hence thinking of Greece) too. In total I have 22 nights.
Version # 1
London for 1 night, Paris for 4 nights, Rome for 4 nights, Florence for 4 nights, Athens for 2 nights, Mykonos for 2 nights, Barcelona for 3 nights, London for 2 nights.
Version # 2
London for 1 night, Paris for 4 nights, Rome for 4 nights, Sorrento for 2 nights, Florence for 4 nights, Madrid or Venice for 2 nights, Barcelona for 3 nights, London for 2 nights.
Version # 3
London for 1 night, Paris for 4 nights, Rome for 4 nights, Florence for 4 nights, Venice for 2 nights, Barcelona for 3 nights, Madrid for 2 nights, London for 2 nights
London for 1 night, Paris for 4 nights, Nice for 2 nights, Rome for 4 nights, Florence for 4 nights, Barcelona for 3 nights, Madrid for 2 nights, London for 2 nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시안카지노┕✎▶《 ＣＯＸ６６.ＣＯＭ 》◀✎┙슈퍼카지노
- 2 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 3 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 4 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 5 If you had to choose one......
- 6 Multi-generational 2 wk spain itinerary?
- 7 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 8 First trip to Italy
- 9 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 10 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 11 Granada to Madrid
- 12 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 13 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 14 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 15 House Hunting in France
- 16 9 days and nights in Switzerland
- 17 Driving in Italy?
- 18 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 19 BARDENAS REALES, Unesco site and national park in Navarra
- 20 Croatia trip Planning
- 21 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 22 So much to do, so little time!
- 23 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 24 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 25 English Countryside
Help with planning my May-June 2014 itinerary? Much appreciated!