Is anyone familiar with the area Santos o Velho to stay in? There will be a large group of us. Will we need a car in the city?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with an itinerary that centers on Crete?
- 2 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 3 헬로카지노／／【ＡkＡ8８9。Ｃ0M】／／헬로카지노
- 4 Amalfi coast 8 days with 4 yr old
- 5 Overnight in Obidos or Nazare?
- 6 Stonehenge from London: how to arrange private tour?
- 7 air conditioning
- 8 Switzerland - altitude sickness question.
- 9 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 10 Cycling in France- North to South
- 11 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 12 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 13 Advice---Milan Roadtrip to Barcelona
- 14 train connections in the UK
- 15 Itinerary help for Italy!!
- 16 Northern Germany
- 17 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 18 Barcelona Itinerary
- 19 St. Petersburg plus
- 20 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 21 Strasbourg or Obernai?
- 22 Stratford-upon-avon in England
- 23 Swiss Travel Pass for US citizens
- 24 Trip Report: Berlin
- 25 Plug to carry for US gadget charging