My 25-year-old niece is working outside of Helsinki for the year. I would like to visit her, and while I am close, also visit some friends in Stockholm and Oslo. I will be coming from NYC, and unfortunately will only have seven nights to work with (excluding travel time). Which airport would you recommend flying in and out of, and what affordable transportation goes between the cities? And lastly, is it just too much to try and see all three in that short amount of time? I realize the real beauty of the countries may lie outside of the big cities, but I really want to see as many friends as I can while I am out there. Many thanks in advance!
Help with planning a short trip to Helsinki/Stockholm/Oslo
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Calling home from abroad
- 2 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 3 Bike touring in France
- 4 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 5 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 6 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 7 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 8 Dordogne in October
- 9 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 10 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS
- 11 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 12 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 13 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 14 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 15 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 16 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 17 Paris first then where?
- 18 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 19 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 20 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 21 CROATIA SPLIT
- 22 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 23 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 24 Does this sound feasible?
- 25 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome