My 25-year-old niece is working outside of Helsinki for the year. I would like to visit her, and while I am close, also visit some friends in Stockholm and Oslo. I will be coming from NYC, and unfortunately will only have seven nights to work with (excluding travel time). Which airport would you recommend flying in and out of, and what affordable transportation goes between the cities? And lastly, is it just too much to try and see all three in that short amount of time? I realize the real beauty of the countries may lie outside of the big cities, but I really want to see as many friends as I can while I am out there. Many thanks in advance!
Help with planning a short trip to Helsinki/Stockholm/Oslo
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 2 VIGO, SPAIN
- 3 A guide to Madrid
- 4 Looking for an agriturismo in Val d'Orcia area
- 5 Best place to base in Côte d'Azûr
- 6 Potential trip - Balkans
- 7 Scotland and northern England
- 8 Things to do round Potes, Picos de Europa
- 9 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 10 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 11 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 12 Bus Croatia
- 13 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 14 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 15 Chilling in Iceland (but not yet).
- 16 April in Madrid
- 17 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 18 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 19 Renting an apt.
- 20 Economy Class - Lufthansa or Air France
- 21 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 22 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 23 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 24 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 25 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain