My 25-year-old niece is working outside of Helsinki for the year. I would like to visit her, and while I am close, also visit some friends in Stockholm and Oslo. I will be coming from NYC, and unfortunately will only have seven nights to work with (excluding travel time). Which airport would you recommend flying in and out of, and what affordable transportation goes between the cities? And lastly, is it just too much to try and see all three in that short amount of time? I realize the real beauty of the countries may lie outside of the big cities, but I really want to see as many friends as I can while I am out there. Many thanks in advance!
Help with planning a short trip to Helsinki/Stockholm/Oslo
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 seven days in Portugal
- 2 American electrical gadgets
- 3 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 4 Eating in France-two new books
- 5 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 6 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 7 Spain tips beyond safety
- 8 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 9 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 10 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 11 Ten days in Portugal - what are your favorites?
- 12 I need a haircut
- 13 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 14 What to wear
- 15 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 16 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 17 London neighborhood suggestions
- 18 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 19 1 week in Croatia
- 20 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 21 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 22 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 23 german rail ticket question
- 24 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 25 Where to buy Venice mask?