My 25-year-old niece is working outside of Helsinki for the year. I would like to visit her, and while I am close, also visit some friends in Stockholm and Oslo. I will be coming from NYC, and unfortunately will only have seven nights to work with (excluding travel time). Which airport would you recommend flying in and out of, and what affordable transportation goes between the cities? And lastly, is it just too much to try and see all three in that short amount of time? I realize the real beauty of the countries may lie outside of the big cities, but I really want to see as many friends as I can while I am out there. Many thanks in advance!
Help with planning a short trip to Helsinki/Stockholm/Oslo
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How much luggage?????
- 2 Villa Rosa, Hotel Inglaterra, or Hotel Niza
- 3 Terrorism in Europe
- 4 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 5 Amalfi Coast in October
- 6 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 7 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 8 From Seville to Faro, Portugal and back to Seville on a rental car
- 9 Catalunya Pyrenees Itinerary
- 10 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 11 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 12 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 13 Paris in black and white
- 14 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 15 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 16 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 17 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 18 Never To Return
- 19 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 20 Italy Trenitalia Strike
- 21 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 22 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 23 eateries in Puglia
- 24 Rome to Amafi coast
- 25 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?