We are going to Europe for 2 weeks this August. Flying in to Paris and out of Slovenia. We will have a car. We plan to spend the last 6-7 days renting a house in slovenia but are trying to figure out the 1st half of our vacation. We have 2 kids, ages 6 & 10. They are happeist when they are outside of a city and - enjoy nature, hiking, gardens, castles, that sort of thing. I was hoping to come up with 2 towns or smaller cities en route to slovenia where we could spend 2-3 days each as a base exploring (france, switzerland, germany, austria). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Help with Paris to Slovenia Itinerary w/ kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy things to do?
- 2 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 3 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 4 Getting cash in Spain
- 5 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 6 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 7 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 8 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 9 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 10 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 11 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 12 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 13 Croacia in october
- 14 How to do St. Petersburg in 24 or 48 hours with no visa?
- 15 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 16 Stay away from EF Tours
- 17 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 18 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 19 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 20 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 21 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 22 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 23 Getting From Italy to London
- 24 Spending money in Italy?
- 25 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014