We are going to Europe for 2 weeks this August. Flying in to Paris and out of Slovenia. We will have a car. We plan to spend the last 6-7 days renting a house in slovenia but are trying to figure out the 1st half of our vacation. We have 2 kids, ages 6 & 10. They are happeist when they are outside of a city and - enjoy nature, hiking, gardens, castles, that sort of thing. I was hoping to come up with 2 towns or smaller cities en route to slovenia where we could spend 2-3 days each as a base exploring (france, switzerland, germany, austria). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Help with Paris to Slovenia Itinerary w/ kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best driving map for Greece?
- 2 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 3 Train tickets within Italy
- 4 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 5 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 6 Questions for Paris residents
- 7 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 8 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 9 Central European train travel
- 10 Mont St. Michele?
- 11 Help please: 1 or 2 Bedroom Apt in Paris
- 12 Can You Name theTen Most Popular Tourist Cities In Europe???
- 13 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 14 Carinthia
- 15 Southwestern England
- 16 What Happened to My Hairdryer? - An Electrical Question
- 17 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 18 Spain Student Visa - Schengen re-entry + later arrival
- 19 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 20 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 21 Itinerary help: St. Remy / Marseille / Nice then? end in Milan
- 22 VENERE.COM.....how reliable?
- 23 Sicily by train or bus
- 24 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 25 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?