We are going to Europe for 2 weeks this August. Flying in to Paris and out of Slovenia. We will have a car. We plan to spend the last 6-7 days renting a house in slovenia but are trying to figure out the 1st half of our vacation. We have 2 kids, ages 6 & 10. They are happeist when they are outside of a city and - enjoy nature, hiking, gardens, castles, that sort of thing. I was hoping to come up with 2 towns or smaller cities en route to slovenia where we could spend 2-3 days each as a base exploring (france, switzerland, germany, austria). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Help with Paris to Slovenia Itinerary w/ kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 2 help regarding removal firm in london
- 3 Dresden or Leipzig
- 4 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 5 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 6 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 7 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 8 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 9 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 10 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 11 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 12 Trains in Italy
- 13 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 14 South of France November Trip Report
- 15 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 16 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 17 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 18 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 19 Help With Vienna
- 20 Flying from Paris to London: logistics help?
- 21 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 22 Turkey Family Vacation packages From India.
- 23 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 24 FREE SATNAV WORLDWIDE with OFFLINE NAVIGATION on Windows 8 phones
- 25 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?