We are going to Europe for 2 weeks this August. Flying in to Paris and out of Slovenia. We will have a car. We plan to spend the last 6-7 days renting a house in slovenia but are trying to figure out the 1st half of our vacation. We have 2 kids, ages 6 & 10. They are happeist when they are outside of a city and - enjoy nature, hiking, gardens, castles, that sort of thing. I was hoping to come up with 2 towns or smaller cities en route to slovenia where we could spend 2-3 days each as a base exploring (france, switzerland, germany, austria). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Help with Paris to Slovenia Itinerary w/ kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 2 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 3 Venice, Tuscany and CT in October
- 4 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 5 Sorrento Advice Please
- 6 Driving through Chianti on Halloween - where to stop for lunch?
- 7 Student Visa versus Residence Card
- 8 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 9 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 10 Mama Mia Italy!
- 11 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 12 Ireland or Scotland
- 13 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 14 Need help with itinerary
- 15 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 16 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 17 Tickets for Buckingham palace, tower of London, London eye - online or not?
- 18 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 19 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 20 R&R in Paris and a little more in the south
- 21 La Sagrada Familia
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 23 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 24 Do I need train tix in advance
- 25 Help: Short visit to Crete