We are going to Europe for 2 weeks this August. Flying in to Paris and out of Slovenia. We will have a car. We plan to spend the last 6-7 days renting a house in slovenia but are trying to figure out the 1st half of our vacation. We have 2 kids, ages 6 & 10. They are happeist when they are outside of a city and - enjoy nature, hiking, gardens, castles, that sort of thing. I was hoping to come up with 2 towns or smaller cities en route to slovenia where we could spend 2-3 days each as a base exploring (france, switzerland, germany, austria). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Help with Paris to Slovenia Itinerary w/ kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 2 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 3 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 4 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 5 Ferry or Catamaran from Split-Hvar
- 6 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 7 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 8 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 9 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 10 Istanbul Itinerary
- 11 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 12 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 13 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 14 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 15 Which other island would you pick for an Anniversary trip to Greece?
- 16 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 17 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 18 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 19 London 2nd time around
- 20 iPad Cellular in Croatia-Slovenia-Italy
- 21 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 22 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 23 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 24 7 Nights in Paris
- 25 Best hostels from experience