We are going to Europe for 2 weeks this August. Flying in to Paris and out of Slovenia. We will have a car. We plan to spend the last 6-7 days renting a house in slovenia but are trying to figure out the 1st half of our vacation. We have 2 kids, ages 6 & 10. They are happeist when they are outside of a city and - enjoy nature, hiking, gardens, castles, that sort of thing. I was hoping to come up with 2 towns or smaller cities en route to slovenia where we could spend 2-3 days each as a base exploring (france, switzerland, germany, austria). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Help with Paris to Slovenia Itinerary w/ kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 2 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 3 Home Base in Belgium
- 4 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 5 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 6 South of Switzerland
- 7 Rocamaxour
- 8 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 9 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 10 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 11 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 12 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 13 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 14 Itinerary for Spain
- 15 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 16 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 17 Berlin to Prague via Dresden
- 18 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 19 2 different itineraries
- 20 Recommend a tour company?
- 21 Itinerary help
- 22 England in 7 days
- 23 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 24 Day Trips from Paris
- 25 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?