We'll be driving early on a Tuesday morning from Florence south on the N222 with our ending destination near Sinalunga. We want to enjoy the views, do a few wine tastings (no tours due to time constraints) and have a nice lunch somewhere. Here are some villages we'd like to see, but are we trying to do too much before dark? Are there must do's you would add? Some to eliminate? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.kesamuroa.com/phallyx/
- 2 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 3 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 4 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 5 2 weeks Europe trip
- 6 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 7 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 8 Cordoba Overnight?
- 9 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 10 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 11 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 12 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 13 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 14 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 15 dinner jackets
- 16 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 17 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 18 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 19 Weekend in Galicia -- Sil River Gorge
- 20 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 21 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 22 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 23 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 24 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 25 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece