We'll be driving early on a Tuesday morning from Florence south on the N222 with our ending destination near Sinalunga. We want to enjoy the views, do a few wine tastings (no tours due to time constraints) and have a nice lunch somewhere. Here are some villages we'd like to see, but are we trying to do too much before dark? Are there must do's you would add? Some to eliminate? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 2 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 3 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 4 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 5 US foods not available in the UK
- 6 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 7 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 8 Amsterdam and...?
- 9 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 10 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 11 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 12 Andalucia Spain
- 13 Whistle stop family road trip
- 14 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 15 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 16 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?
- 17 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 18 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 19 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 20 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 21 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 22 Driving in Italy
- 23 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 24 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 25 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?