We'll be driving early on a Tuesday morning from Florence south on the N222 with our ending destination near Sinalunga. We want to enjoy the views, do a few wine tastings (no tours due to time constraints) and have a nice lunch somewhere. Here are some villages we'd like to see, but are we trying to do too much before dark? Are there must do's you would add? Some to eliminate? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 2 Paris hotels
- 3 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 4 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 5 London Hotels
- 6 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 7 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 8 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 9 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Back from Paris
- 12 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 13 Summer Travel order
- 14 10 days in Paris and......
- 15 Another tipping question: concierges
- 16 Brugge hotel help
- 17 Luggage Storage
- 18 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 19 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 20 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 21 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 22 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 23 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 24 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 25 LIsbon