We'll be driving early on a Tuesday morning from Florence south on the N222 with our ending destination near Sinalunga. We want to enjoy the views, do a few wine tastings (no tours due to time constraints) and have a nice lunch somewhere. Here are some villages we'd like to see, but are we trying to do too much before dark? Are there must do's you would add? Some to eliminate? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 2 Whathello Paris
- 3 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 4 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 5 Uber vs. TfL
- 6 Athens Help
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 Transport for local Venice travel
- 9 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 10 Crete Holiday
- 11 Christmas in Italy
- 12 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 13 "Too Much Cows"
- 14 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 15 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 16 Thinking about the Fjords
- 17 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 18 Rome to Venice
- 19 Alitala
- 20 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 21 Bordeaux to Nice
- 22 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 23 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 24 One free day in Barcelona
- 25 Maybe your worst nighmare...