my wife and i (ages 62 and 72 respectively) are planning a 10 day tour the rough plan is
1 day in Zurich ( we arrive and leave from Zurich)
2 days in Lucern mount Titlis and mount Pilatus
2 days in interlarken------ we plan to stay at Unterseen,orWengen or Grindelwald. plan to visit Schlithorn,niederhorn, a bot cruise on Brienz
1 day Montreux -- is one day enough? what are the sights not to be missed?
1 day at Zermatt- for matterhorn
2 day at chur - for ride on glacier express bernina express ,lake como
1 day for lake geneva
could you please tell me if i miss anything or is this too hectic i welcome any change you may want to suggest we are fond of nature and are very avid hobby photographers
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First-time Trip to Ireland! Seeking helpful advice...
- 2 Walking the Cotswolds
- 3 Four days in London! What are some must-see sights?
- 4 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 5 Four days in Amsterdam- What to Do?!
- 6 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 7 Day trips from Cologne
- 8 Comments, please about these Rome apartments
- 9 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 10 Self-service Laundry in Rhodes?
- 11 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 12 Weekly Markets Lake District and Dales
- 13 I have 10 days to spend in Italy! Advice needed!
- 14 Day trips from London advice
- 15 My summer in Paris
- 16 IDP for Scotland
- 17 Transportation for 16+- in Italy
- 18 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 19 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 20 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 21 Three day trips from Amsterdam
- 22 Corsica and Sardinia
- 23 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 24 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 25 Booking flights! Best timing for kids?