my wife and i (ages 62 and 72 respectively) are planning a 10 day tour the rough plan is
1 day in Zurich ( we arrive and leave from Zurich)
2 days in Lucern mount Titlis and mount Pilatus
2 days in interlarken------ we plan to stay at Unterseen,orWengen or Grindelwald. plan to visit Schlithorn,niederhorn, a bot cruise on Brienz
1 day Montreux -- is one day enough? what are the sights not to be missed?
1 day at Zermatt- for matterhorn
2 day at chur - for ride on glacier express bernina express ,lake como
1 day for lake geneva
could you please tell me if i miss anything or is this too hectic i welcome any change you may want to suggest we are fond of nature and are very avid hobby photographers
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days to spend in europe
- 2 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 3 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 4 Beaches in Southern France
- 5 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 6 Italy in October
- 7 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 8 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 9 What Greek islands should I visit
- 10 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 11 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 12 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 13 cell phone companys
- 14 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 15 italy itinerary
- 16 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 17 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 18 Local markets in Italy
- 19 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 20 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 21 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 22 Where in Paris?
- 23 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 24 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 25 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary