my wife and i (ages 62 and 72 respectively) are planning a 10 day tour the rough plan is
1 day in Zurich ( we arrive and leave from Zurich)
2 days in Lucern mount Titlis and mount Pilatus
2 days in interlarken------ we plan to stay at Unterseen,orWengen or Grindelwald. plan to visit Schlithorn,niederhorn, a bot cruise on Brienz
1 day Montreux -- is one day enough? what are the sights not to be missed?
1 day at Zermatt- for matterhorn
2 day at chur - for ride on glacier express bernina express ,lake como
1 day for lake geneva
could you please tell me if i miss anything or is this too hectic i welcome any change you may want to suggest we are fond of nature and are very avid hobby photographers
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 2 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 3 Help! Honeymooning in Europe?
- 4 Iceland/July/2014
- 5 How to get to Mallorca
- 6 Greece- Santorini Hotels
- 7 What's an IDTGV Train?
- 8 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 9 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 10 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 11 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
- 12 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 13 4 days in Scotland
- 14 Basque region of Spain and France in 10 days with kids
- 15 Switzerland 5 days
- 16 Finalizing Itinerary
- 17 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 18 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 19 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 20 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 21 Dublin to Dingle?
- 22 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 23 Family Itinerary April 2016
- 24 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 25 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...