my wife and i (ages 62 and 72 respectively) are planning a 10 day tour the rough plan is
1 day in Zurich ( we arrive and leave from Zurich)
2 days in Lucern mount Titlis and mount Pilatus
2 days in interlarken------ we plan to stay at Unterseen,orWengen or Grindelwald. plan to visit Schlithorn,niederhorn, a bot cruise on Brienz
1 day Montreux -- is one day enough? what are the sights not to be missed?
1 day at Zermatt- for matterhorn
2 day at chur - for ride on glacier express bernina express ,lake como
1 day for lake geneva
could you please tell me if i miss anything or is this too hectic i welcome any change you may want to suggest we are fond of nature and are very avid hobby photographers
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 2 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 3 This determination is not going to remorse
- 4 the time have bought to always be accompanied
- 5 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 6 Luxury Apartment Rental in Rome
- 7 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 8 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 9 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 10 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 11 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 12 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 13 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 14 Verona and Lake Garda
- 15 20 Days in Europe
- 16 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 17 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 18 Andalucia in December
- 19 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 20 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 21 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 22 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 23 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 24 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 25 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries