my wife and i (ages 62 and 72 respectively) are planning a 10 day tour the rough plan is
1 day in Zurich ( we arrive and leave from Zurich)
2 days in Lucern mount Titlis and mount Pilatus
2 days in interlarken------ we plan to stay at Unterseen,orWengen or Grindelwald. plan to visit Schlithorn,niederhorn, a bot cruise on Brienz
1 day Montreux -- is one day enough? what are the sights not to be missed?
1 day at Zermatt- for matterhorn
2 day at chur - for ride on glacier express bernina express ,lake como
1 day for lake geneva
could you please tell me if i miss anything or is this too hectic i welcome any change you may want to suggest we are fond of nature and are very avid hobby photographers
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 2 Edinbrugh
- 3 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 4 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 5 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 6 Swimming to Paris
- 7 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 8 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 9 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 10 Scotland itinerary help
- 11 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 12 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 13 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 14 Istria in two days
- 15 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 16 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 17 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 18 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 19 Hiking in Switzerland
- 20 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 21 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 22 Notes on our Edinburgh trip (end of May 2017)
- 23 Belfast leading up to July 12
- 24 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 25 Maximizing Norway time