my wife and i (ages 62 and 72 respectively) are planning a 10 day tour the rough plan is
1 day in Zurich ( we arrive and leave from Zurich)
2 days in Lucern mount Titlis and mount Pilatus
2 days in interlarken------ we plan to stay at Unterseen,orWengen or Grindelwald. plan to visit Schlithorn,niederhorn, a bot cruise on Brienz
1 day Montreux -- is one day enough? what are the sights not to be missed?
1 day at Zermatt- for matterhorn
2 day at chur - for ride on glacier express bernina express ,lake como
1 day for lake geneva
could you please tell me if i miss anything or is this too hectic i welcome any change you may want to suggest we are fond of nature and are very avid hobby photographers
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 스위피 ▶ 도메인 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 3 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 4 4 days in Provence in early June
- 5 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 6 France Itinerary Advice
- 7 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 8 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 9 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 10 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 11 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 12 A week in and around London at Christmas
- 13 Leather goods in Florence
- 14 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 15 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 16 Trip to Rome
- 17 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 18 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 19 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 20 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 21 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 22 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 23 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 24 French election
- 25 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163