my wife and i (ages 62 and 72 respectively) are planning a 10 day tour the rough plan is
1 day in Zurich ( we arrive and leave from Zurich)
2 days in Lucern mount Titlis and mount Pilatus
2 days in interlarken------ we plan to stay at Unterseen,orWengen or Grindelwald. plan to visit Schlithorn,niederhorn, a bot cruise on Brienz
1 day Montreux -- is one day enough? what are the sights not to be missed?
1 day at Zermatt- for matterhorn
2 day at chur - for ride on glacier express bernina express ,lake como
1 day for lake geneva
could you please tell me if i miss anything or is this too hectic i welcome any change you may want to suggest we are fond of nature and are very avid hobby photographers
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 3 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 4 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 5 Football Tickets - Athens
- 6 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 7 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 8 Salzburg itinerary review
- 9 Positano or Sorrento?
- 10 13 nights in switzerland
- 11 Munich itinerary review
- 12 Earthquake near Naples
- 13 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 14 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 15 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 16 Globus Iberian Tour
- 17 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 18 3nights in Venice
- 19 Paris in November
- 20 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 21 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 22 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 23 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 24 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 25 Last minute trip to Capri