my wife and i (ages 62 and 72 respectively) are planning a 10 day tour the rough plan is
1 day in Zurich ( we arrive and leave from Zurich)
2 days in Lucern mount Titlis and mount Pilatus
2 days in interlarken------ we plan to stay at Unterseen,orWengen or Grindelwald. plan to visit Schlithorn,niederhorn, a bot cruise on Brienz
1 day Montreux -- is one day enough? what are the sights not to be missed?
1 day at Zermatt- for matterhorn
2 day at chur - for ride on glacier express bernina express ,lake como
1 day for lake geneva
could you please tell me if i miss anything or is this too hectic i welcome any change you may want to suggest we are fond of nature and are very avid hobby photographers
thanks in advance
Help with my Swiss itinerary PLease!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 2 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 3 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 4 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 5 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 6 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 7 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 8 Internet or travel agent?
- 9 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 10 Paris and where else?
- 11 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 12 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 13 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 14 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 15 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 16 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 17 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 18 Beware Hotel Henry IV on Place Dauphine, Paris
- 19 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 20 Christmas windows in Paris
- 21 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 22 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 23 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 24 Autumn in Paris
- 25 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL