my wife and i (ages 62 and 72 respectively) are planning a 10 day tour the rough plan is
1 day in Zurich ( we arrive and leave from Zurich)
2 days in Lucern mount Titlis and mount Pilatus
2 days in interlarken------ we plan to stay at Unterseen,orWengen or Grindelwald. plan to visit Schlithorn,niederhorn, a bot cruise on Brienz
1 day Montreux -- is one day enough? what are the sights not to be missed?
1 day at Zermatt- for matterhorn
2 day at chur - for ride on glacier express bernina express ,lake como
1 day for lake geneva
could you please tell me if i miss anything or is this too hectic i welcome any change you may want to suggest we are fond of nature and are very avid hobby photographers
thanks in advance
Help with my Swiss itinerary PLease!
- 1 Northern Italy
- 2 Suggestions for France Italy
- 3 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 4 Istanbul in April
- 5 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 6 Amsterdam to Chamonix road trip
- 7 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 8 Venice apartments
- 9 First night after arriving in Milan
- 10 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 11 East coast trains
- 12 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 13 Foggia Day Trip
- 14 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 15 Barcelona - 7 Portes Restaurant
- 16 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 17 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 18 10 days in Poland 7/1-12/13
- 19 15 days in Central Europe
- 20 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 21 Car hire across borders
- 22 Bank of England Museum
- 23 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 24 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 25 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?