Hi, So I am thinking on taking my family to Europe. (My four children, 27, 26, 20, and 15 years old. We take the plane Saturday June 1st, arriving in Paris Monday June 3rd. We will be staying 4 nights in Paris (Jone 3rd till the 7th, 2013) then, we will be taking the train to Venice, perhaps spend 3 nights in Venice, and 4 nights in Rome? Does this itinerary sounds okay? Do I need to stay two nights in Venice instead? I have heard Venice can get quite expensive, is that true. Also, any recommendations of hotel stay outside Venice to make it more affordable? Perhaps an hour away from Venice. Could you recommend any place we could stay at? We are doing this trip for my daughters 15th birthday. We want to make it special for her and the whole family. I really appreciate any input or suggestions on this. Gracias
Help with my itenerary to Europe!!
- 1 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 2 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 3 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 4 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 5 Brown Bear sites Slovenia
- 6 train from Krakow, Poland to Venice, Italy
- 7 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 8 Extra leg room on British Airways
- 9 Help with itenerary
- 10 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 11 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 12 I Need To Vent!
- 13 Train from Dresden to Nueburg DO in July
- 14 Possible Itinerary in Romania?
- 15 Bulgaria or Romania next fall?
- 16 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 17 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 18 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 19 To Clifton, RE: Romania
- 20 private tour of Romania - would you recommend Carpathian Travel Center?
- 21 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 22 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 23 Romania and Hungary itinerary
- 24 WHY ROMANIA???
- 25 Train tickets