Hello - my husband and I have flights booked to Pisa in May and will have 3 nights away. We have found a lovely small hotel to stay in at Monticiano so will need a car as its a bit of the way. However really want to see if we can see Pisa, Siena and Florence when we are there. Any suggestions for a good itinerary (arrive late Sat morning til Tue morning) or are we trying to pack too much in? Also what is driving like in the cities? Thanks!
Help with mini Tuscany visit itinerary
- 1 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 2 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 3 Where to take parents in Italy?
- 4 Which tour company would be best?
- 5 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 6 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 7 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 8 florence hotel
- 9 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 10 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 11 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 12 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 13 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 14 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 15 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 16 Train - rental car - Cortona
- 17 My Journey Through Europe
- 18 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 19 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 20 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 21 What is the best food in France?
- 22 Beauty Products in France?!
- 23 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 24 8 hour layover in Frankfurt of 5/21
- 25 If you could go anywhere in Italy......