Hello - my husband and I have flights booked to Pisa in May and will have 3 nights away. We have found a lovely small hotel to stay in at Monticiano so will need a car as its a bit of the way. However really want to see if we can see Pisa, Siena and Florence when we are there. Any suggestions for a good itinerary (arrive late Sat morning til Tue morning) or are we trying to pack too much in? Also what is driving like in the cities? Thanks!
Help with mini Tuscany visit itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 2 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 3 Apartment rental in Dublin
- 4 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 5 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 6 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 7 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 8 Bus ride to Positano
- 9 Train from Milano Malpensa DIRECTLY to Bologna Centrale?
- 10 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 11 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 12 Split to Venice. Help!
- 13 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 14 Switzerland - Trip for 8 days with 2 kids (5&3)
- 15 Dublin Hotel Choice
- 16 London & Cotswolds Hotels
- 17 Best way to get to Italy from Greece of vice versa
- 18 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 19 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 20 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 21 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 22 best way to get to Italy from Greece
- 23 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 24 Tasting Cellars in Beaune
- 25 SIM cards in Italy,Germany, Austria, & Czech Republic