Hello - my husband and I have flights booked to Pisa in May and will have 3 nights away. We have found a lovely small hotel to stay in at Monticiano so will need a car as its a bit of the way. However really want to see if we can see Pisa, Siena and Florence when we are there. Any suggestions for a good itinerary (arrive late Sat morning til Tue morning) or are we trying to pack too much in? Also what is driving like in the cities? Thanks!
Help with mini Tuscany visit itinerary
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 2 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 3 Gogartys, Dublin
- 4 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 5 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 6 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 7 Planning a holiday
- 8 Europe with young teens
- 9 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 10 15 days in Europe,
- 11 Where to rent car in Munich near train station?
- 12 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 13 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 14 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 15 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 16 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 17 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 18 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 19 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 20 Advises for trip to Russia
- 21 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 22 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 23 Prague - must see
- 24 Sicily 10 days
- 25 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris