I need your help and advice to find a hotel that it's good, cheap, and near the Duomo. I'll be there in the end of August.
Thanks in advance!
Help with Milan lodging
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 21 Days in Central Europe
- 2 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 3 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 4 Budget for 3 Month's
- 5 Questions for my German friends
- 6 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 7 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 8 Driving through southern Germany, would you book accomodation in advance?
- 9 Chip but no PIN
- 10 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 11 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 12 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 13 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 14 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 15 Madrid and London
- 16 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 17 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 18 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 19 Unique Venice Activity
- 20 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 21 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 22 Excursions from Dubrovnik--wine/olive oil tasting, sailing/boat tours
- 23 car rental advice in Portugal
- 24 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 25 What to wear