I need your help and advice to find a hotel that it's good, cheap, and near the Duomo. I'll be there in the end of August.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 2 Barcelona alternative
- 3 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 4 Spanish Medical Providers
- 5 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 6 Paris to Italy
- 7 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 8 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 9 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 10 9 Days in Spain
- 11 Road trip with our dog
- 12 Frankfurt to UK
- 13 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 14 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 15 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 16 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 17 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 18 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 19 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 20 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 21 Electrical Power Conversion
- 22 Douro Valley in January?
- 23 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 24 Switzerland Trip Report 7 Days September End
- 25 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna