I need your help and advice to find a hotel that it's good, cheap, and near the Duomo. I'll be there in the end of August.
Thanks in advance!
Help with Milan lodging
- 1 French/Italian Alps
- 2 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 3 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 4 london travelcrard
- 5 Am I too fat too travel?
- 6 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 7 Best area to stay in Rome
- 8 Rhine River Lights Fireworks
- 9 Chech Republic, Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro and Slovenia in 3 weeks
- 10 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 11 June Provence Itinerary - Go to Sault??
- 12 Paris Ticket t+
- 13 Scotland: Mellerstain House or Floors Castle?
- 14 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 15 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 16 One week in Norway
- 17 Vueling - Be Very Careful
- 18 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 19 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 20 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 21 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 22 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 23 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 24 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 25 Driving Through Adriatic Italy