I need your help and advice to find a hotel that it's good, cheap, and near the Duomo. I'll be there in the end of August.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia in 7 days
- 2 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 3 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 4 Best Sequence for Venice>Vernazza>Florence/Sorrento ?
- 5 London: Battle of the badges
- 6 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 7 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 8 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 9 Need help in travel planning
- 10 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 11 T Mobile Extends High Speed Data
- 12 Help wanted! Ideas for Europe by wheelchair (or boat!)
- 13 Help plan the route/transport options around Spain
- 14 Trans-Siberia Train
- 15 Excess insurance
- 16 Need Ideas for hiking in Europe
- 17 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 18 Wengen vs Grindelwald
- 19 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 20 Flying into Dublin have 10 days to explore Europe
- 21 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 22 RHK's Fall escape
- 23 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 24 Loire Valley itinerary
- 25 Europe Itinerary