You were so kind last time we traveled to Paris and was wondering if I can get some input this time as well.
I basically need logistics help. We have booked our flights arriving to CDG and departing from CDG (so unfortunately no open jaw option available at this point). We had originally thought of spending our whole time in Paris; however, we are now thinking of making a quick visit to London. We've never been and would like to get a little taste of it (we will go back -hopefully- in the future for a longer visit). Now, even though I'd like to visit London in the middle of our stay, that doesn't work too well logistic wise (because of hotel booking and luggage storage). So I am thinking most will agree to go to London as soon as we get to Paris. And my question is then: Is it better to go by train or air? And second, for either option, what departure time(s) would be safe to consider? Our arrival time is 1:35pm at CDG.
Thank you in advance for your input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 2 Ronda Wine/biking
- 3 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 4 St Denis Cathedral
- 5 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 6 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 7 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 8 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 9 Andalucia itinerary help
- 10 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 11 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 12 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 13 No Periods in British Written English!
- 14 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 15 How to rent a car
- 16 Mayrhofen August with nearly 5 year old and 5 months old?
- 17 Day trips from Florence
- 18 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 19 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 20 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 21 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 22 Perugia
- 23 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 24 May get together in Paris
- 25 Paris in September