You were so kind last time we traveled to Paris and was wondering if I can get some input this time as well.
I basically need logistics help. We have booked our flights arriving to CDG and departing from CDG (so unfortunately no open jaw option available at this point). We had originally thought of spending our whole time in Paris; however, we are now thinking of making a quick visit to London. We've never been and would like to get a little taste of it (we will go back -hopefully- in the future for a longer visit). Now, even though I'd like to visit London in the middle of our stay, that doesn't work too well logistic wise (because of hotel booking and luggage storage). So I am thinking most will agree to go to London as soon as we get to Paris. And my question is then: Is it better to go by train or air? And second, for either option, what departure time(s) would be safe to consider? Our arrival time is 1:35pm at CDG.
Thank you in advance for your input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 2 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 3 Zurich to Milan trip
- 4 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 5 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 6 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 7 italy Cinque Terre
- 8 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 9 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 10 San Sebastián
- 11 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 12 Northern Ireland ideas
- 13 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 14 Spanish Medical Providers
- 15 Belgium Itinerary
- 16 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 17 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 18 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 19 Driving through Paris
- 20 Can parking
- 21 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 22 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 23 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 24 Electrical Power Conversion
- 25 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia