You were so kind last time we traveled to Paris and was wondering if I can get some input this time as well.
I basically need logistics help. We have booked our flights arriving to CDG and departing from CDG (so unfortunately no open jaw option available at this point). We had originally thought of spending our whole time in Paris; however, we are now thinking of making a quick visit to London. We've never been and would like to get a little taste of it (we will go back -hopefully- in the future for a longer visit). Now, even though I'd like to visit London in the middle of our stay, that doesn't work too well logistic wise (because of hotel booking and luggage storage). So I am thinking most will agree to go to London as soon as we get to Paris. And my question is then: Is it better to go by train or air? And second, for either option, what departure time(s) would be safe to consider? Our arrival time is 1:35pm at CDG.
Thank you in advance for your input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Short Trip in July
- 2 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 3 Greek Islands (small)
- 4 Campervan in Croatia
- 5 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 6 K-Day
- 7 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 8 Things to do in Brussels
- 9 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 10 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 11 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 12 UK Visa Help
- 13 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 14 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 15 Spain in December
- 16 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 17 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 18 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 19 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 20 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 21 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 22 Cell Phone Question
- 23 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 24 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 25 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card