You were so kind last time we traveled to Paris and was wondering if I can get some input this time as well.
I basically need logistics help. We have booked our flights arriving to CDG and departing from CDG (so unfortunately no open jaw option available at this point). We had originally thought of spending our whole time in Paris; however, we are now thinking of making a quick visit to London. We've never been and would like to get a little taste of it (we will go back -hopefully- in the future for a longer visit). Now, even though I'd like to visit London in the middle of our stay, that doesn't work too well logistic wise (because of hotel booking and luggage storage). So I am thinking most will agree to go to London as soon as we get to Paris. And my question is then: Is it better to go by train or air? And second, for either option, what departure time(s) would be safe to consider? Our arrival time is 1:35pm at CDG.
Thank you in advance for your input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 2 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 3 Bernina Express mid-March
- 4 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 5 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 6 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 7 Questions about Polish sights
- 8 Italy
- 9 4 days itinerary for France
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 12 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 13 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 14 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 15 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 16 Ireland travel passport question
- 17 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 18 where to stay in London?
- 19 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 20 vienna
- 21 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 22 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 23 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 24 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 25 Juangfrau / mt