You were so kind last time we traveled to Paris and was wondering if I can get some input this time as well.
I basically need logistics help. We have booked our flights arriving to CDG and departing from CDG (so unfortunately no open jaw option available at this point). We had originally thought of spending our whole time in Paris; however, we are now thinking of making a quick visit to London. We've never been and would like to get a little taste of it (we will go back -hopefully- in the future for a longer visit). Now, even though I'd like to visit London in the middle of our stay, that doesn't work too well logistic wise (because of hotel booking and luggage storage). So I am thinking most will agree to go to London as soon as we get to Paris. And my question is then: Is it better to go by train or air? And second, for either option, what departure time(s) would be safe to consider? Our arrival time is 1:35pm at CDG.
Thank you in advance for your input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 2 road trip through scotland
- 3 Poland to Austria In December
- 4 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 5 Requesting information about Flytolake/Lariobus
- 6 Agriturismo or small hotel between Milan & Cinque Terre
- 7 Thinking about the Fjords
- 8 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 9 Globus Iberian Tour
- 10 Where to eat in Rome?
- 11 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 12 Alsace to Austria?
- 13 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 14 base for Andalucia
- 15 Associations with Russian cities
- 16 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 17 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 18 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 19 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 20 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 21 Driving in Southern Italy - outside the beaten track
- 22 barcelona neighborhood
- 23 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 24 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 25 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona