Update on earlier post: Need help with lodging. Have been reading many reviews. So many choices??>#(#)$Q#$ So confused. Would like some recent input on where people have stayed in these areas.
Leaving Oct. 1-13. Our plan is mostly hiking. Will be going to Pompeii(staying in Sorrento) then headed to Amalfi to do mostly hiking. Budget would like to stay around $120-150/night. Would love to have a little kitchnette in room. Would love sea view when possible. Will not have a car would like to be close to bus transportation
Have finally narrowed down our itinerary.
We will be spending
2 nights in Sorrento
5 nights in Amalfi (would like a kitchenette here)
3 nights in Ischia
2 nights in Rome
In Ischia would like peoples' opinion on what location. Getting a lot of mixed reviews on different areas. Fiorio or Porto or Porte (Don't want to be as isolated as Sant Angelo) we will be hiking some trails and the thermal springs. Not interested in the beach. Any input welcomed. I know Peter ( a Brit in Ischia) prefers Ischia Ponte and we are considering Hotel Il Monastero (any input on this?). Oh and Peter we will try to get to Procida. So wish we had more time to add to Ischia.
Trying to do this trip without a car.
Thanks again for any info. Hope I don't upset to many people by doing this as a new post. Wasn't sure I would get many responses to my original post.
Opps forgot about Rome. Would like to be near the train station that goes to the airport. We have a somewhat early flight and want to be able to just take the train to FCO.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 seat reservations
- 2 스위피 주소 ※연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 오션릴게임 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 4 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 5 Italy in a week
- 6 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 7 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 8 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 9 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 10 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 11 Germany-Car or Train
- 12 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 13 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 14 SURPRISE TRIP
- 15 Jewish Vienna
- 16 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 17 Reaching the Lake District
- 18 Positano Hotel in September
- 19 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 20 Scotland itinerary advice
- 21 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 22 Brussels flower tapestry
- 23 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 24 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 25 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?