We are going to stay at Lake Bled for two nights on 27th & 28th June and then drive to Ljubljana for a night. Any advice on a hotel in the centre of the city? We would prefer to park the car and walk around and only have one day and night before we head off to Plitvicka in Croatia. We dont want apartment or caravan park accommodation, hostels or private homes but rather a hotel with full facilities. Anyone stayed at the Grand Union? It looks as though it has history and atmosphere.
Help with Ljubljana accommodation
- 1 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 2 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 3 How Long For Santorini?
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 6 Germany and Italy
- 7 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 8 Moving to Spain
- 9 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 10 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 11 Lucerne where to stay
- 12 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 13 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 14 Four days to wander France???
- 15 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 16 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 17 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 18 Drive Rome Florence
- 19 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 20 Prague Itinerary
- 21 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 22 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 23 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 24 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 25 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please