We are going to stay at Lake Bled for two nights on 27th & 28th June and then drive to Ljubljana for a night. Any advice on a hotel in the centre of the city? We would prefer to park the car and walk around and only have one day and night before we head off to Plitvicka in Croatia. We dont want apartment or caravan park accommodation, hostels or private homes but rather a hotel with full facilities. Anyone stayed at the Grand Union? It looks as though it has history and atmosphere.
Help with Ljubljana accommodation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 2 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 3 Itinerary Help!
- 4 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 5 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 6 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 7 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 8 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 9 Scotland
- 10 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 11 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 12 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 13 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 14 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 15 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 16 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 17 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 18 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 19 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 20 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 21 Street food in Turkey
- 22 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 23 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 24 Toulouse and beyond -
- 25 One week in Venice - trips