We are going to stay at Lake Bled for two nights on 27th & 28th June and then drive to Ljubljana for a night. Any advice on a hotel in the centre of the city? We would prefer to park the car and walk around and only have one day and night before we head off to Plitvicka in Croatia. We dont want apartment or caravan park accommodation, hostels or private homes but rather a hotel with full facilities. Anyone stayed at the Grand Union? It looks as though it has history and atmosphere.
Help with Ljubljana accommodation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 2 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 3 Looking for advice on Christmas Market trip (Germany)
- 4 history museums or locations
- 5 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 6 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 7 Granada
- 8 caroline_venezia
- 9 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 10 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 11 5 Observations About Paris
- 12 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 13 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 14 Lake Como transportation questions
- 15 Cylades Island Hopping
- 16 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 17 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 18 Connecting flights. Customs/Security.
- 19 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 20 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 21 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean
- 22 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 23 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 24 Good times in Munich, the city
- 25 8 days en route to Salzburg - help me plan my itinerary!