We are going to stay at Lake Bled for two nights on 27th & 28th June and then drive to Ljubljana for a night. Any advice on a hotel in the centre of the city? We would prefer to park the car and walk around and only have one day and night before we head off to Plitvicka in Croatia. We dont want apartment or caravan park accommodation, hostels or private homes but rather a hotel with full facilities. Anyone stayed at the Grand Union? It looks as though it has history and atmosphere.
Help with Ljubljana accommodation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 2 Wengen to Torino?
- 3 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 4 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 5 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 6 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 7 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 8 England & Scotland in April
- 9 Rome Areas to stay
- 10 Transport in Venice
- 11 In France, French Summer Camps For Kids
- 12 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 13 Review of Air France A380 Premium Economy
- 14 Kimhe--flamenco
- 15 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 16 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 17 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 18 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 19 St Germain
- 20 Lakes District UK
- 21 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 22 Santorini Airfare - what's a good deal (generally/historically)?
- 23 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 24 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 25 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March