My girlfriend and I will be leaving Munich on September 27th and are free to travel through the early evening of October 14th. We are considering visiting Vienna, Budapest, Krakow, Prague and Berlin. We aren't really interested in spending a lot of time in museums nor visiting most tourist spots you'd find on a postcard. We'd rather spend time checking out unique neighborhoods, cafes and nightlife....just enjoying the local culture. However, we are interested in visiting Auschwitz and possibly the Wieliczka Salt Mine. Having said that, with 18 days available to us, how would you break up the trip?
Also, we'll be in Munich for 3 days. Is Salzburg worth a day trip knowing it takes a day away from our time in Munich? Are Bratislava or Kosice cities we should consider?
Thanks for any help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 2 Scotland in December
- 3 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 4 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 5 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 6 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 7 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 8 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 9 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 10 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 11 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 12 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 13 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 14 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 15 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 16 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 17 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 18 10 days in London in early December
- 19 Iceland
- 20 Greece
- 21 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 22 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 23 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 24 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 25 Berlin to ?
Help with length of stay in VIenna/Budapest/Krakow/Prague/Berlin