My girlfriend and I will be leaving Munich on September 27th and are free to travel through the early evening of October 14th. We are considering visiting Vienna, Budapest, Krakow, Prague and Berlin. We aren't really interested in spending a lot of time in museums nor visiting most tourist spots you'd find on a postcard. We'd rather spend time checking out unique neighborhoods, cafes and nightlife....just enjoying the local culture. However, we are interested in visiting Auschwitz and possibly the Wieliczka Salt Mine. Having said that, with 18 days available to us, how would you break up the trip?
Also, we'll be in Munich for 3 days. Is Salzburg worth a day trip knowing it takes a day away from our time in Munich? Are Bratislava or Kosice cities we should consider?
Thanks for any help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 2 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 3 Coastal Denmark
- 4 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 5 Help with my southern Spain itinerary please!
- 6 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 7 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 8 base for Andalucia
- 9 Seville: Churches and Convent
- 10 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 11 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 12 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 13 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 14 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 15 Apartment in Rome
- 16 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 17 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 18 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 19 Best Greek Island
- 20 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 21 Flea markets in Romania
- 22 car rental
- 23 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 24 Cinque Terre - mid Oct 2017 -Ferry? Train? Car Parks?
- 25 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
Help with length of stay in VIenna/Budapest/Krakow/Prague/Berlin