My girlfriend and I will be leaving Munich on September 27th and are free to travel through the early evening of October 14th. We are considering visiting Vienna, Budapest, Krakow, Prague and Berlin. We aren't really interested in spending a lot of time in museums nor visiting most tourist spots you'd find on a postcard. We'd rather spend time checking out unique neighborhoods, cafes and nightlife....just enjoying the local culture. However, we are interested in visiting Auschwitz and possibly the Wieliczka Salt Mine. Having said that, with 18 days available to us, how would you break up the trip?
Also, we'll be in Munich for 3 days. Is Salzburg worth a day trip knowing it takes a day away from our time in Munich? Are Bratislava or Kosice cities we should consider?
Thanks for any help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BEST REAL END FAKE BIOMETRIC PASSEPOTS.DRIVER'S LICENSES,ID CARDS
- 2 DO NOT USE GO TODAY.COM!
- 3 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 4 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 5 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 6 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 7 Norwegian Countryside
- 8 Just Back from Norway
- 9 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 10 Charles Degaulle question
- 11 Amsterdam and ?????
- 12 declare to furnish excessive-excessive-massive
- 13 So I am here revealing the secret of my muscular
- 14 Switzerland itinerary help
- 15 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 16 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 17 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 18 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 19 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 20 Amsterdam Hotel
- 21 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 22 FCO connection time
- 23 Accomodation # Interlaken,Bern,Lucern,Lausanne,Geneva
- 24 Lagos Walking Tour
- 25 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
Help with length of stay in VIenna/Budapest/Krakow/Prague/Berlin