My girlfriend and I will be leaving Munich on September 27th and are free to travel through the early evening of October 14th. We are considering visiting Vienna, Budapest, Krakow, Prague and Berlin. We aren't really interested in spending a lot of time in museums nor visiting most tourist spots you'd find on a postcard. We'd rather spend time checking out unique neighborhoods, cafes and nightlife....just enjoying the local culture. However, we are interested in visiting Auschwitz and possibly the Wieliczka Salt Mine. Having said that, with 18 days available to us, how would you break up the trip?
Also, we'll be in Munich for 3 days. Is Salzburg worth a day trip knowing it takes a day away from our time in Munich? Are Bratislava or Kosice cities we should consider?
Thanks for any help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온카지노◇마블카지노
- 2 서울카지노사이트■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■아시안카지노ヵ아시안카지노
- 3 드림게임＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼라이브카지노☆코리아카지노
- 4 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 5 카지노베이주소■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■아시안카지노ダ아시안카지노
- 6 Murren to Prague
- 7 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 8 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 9 DECORATED FARMHOUSES OF HÄLSINGLAND IN SWEDEN
- 10 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 11 Sintra
- 12 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 13 Venice Bell Tower
- 14 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 15 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 16 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 17 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 18 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 19 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 20 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 21 Kayaking in Avignon
- 22 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 23 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 24 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 25 question on Barcelona itinerary
Help with length of stay in VIenna/Budapest/Krakow/Prague/Berlin