I am considering a UK- Lapland experience.
I really want to see the Northern Lights and saw something about glass igloos where you can stay to see the lights. I also want to go to Santa-Claise villiage, and ride a reindeer sled and a husky sled. Does anyone have any suggestions of how to start planning a vacation like this - contact numbers and the like? Thank-you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO Recovery Password CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 YAHOO Technical HELPLINE
- 2 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 3 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 4 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 5 London 6 day itinerary
- 6 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 7 Bernese Oberland
- 8 Athens tour guide advice
- 9 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 10 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 11 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 12 Threat Level in UK
- 13 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 14 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 15 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 16 Trip to Switzerland
- 17 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 18 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 19 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 20 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 21 IWM
- 22 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 23 One night in the Dolomites
- 24 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 25 Itinery help Crete