I am considering a UK- Lapland experience.
I really want to see the Northern Lights and saw something about glass igloos where you can stay to see the lights. I also want to go to Santa-Claise villiage, and ride a reindeer sled and a husky sled. Does anyone have any suggestions of how to start planning a vacation like this - contact numbers and the like? Thank-you so much.
Help with Lapland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Air France strike
- 2 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 3 Tour ends in Rome
- 4 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 5 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 6 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 7 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 8 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 9 Chateau of Horovice near Prague
- 10 Italy tours
- 11 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 12 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 13 Barcelona free tours??
- 14 London GTG late September?
- 15 Giverny in early October?
- 16 train in Spain
- 17 economy car rentals
- 18 Voltage in UK and France
- 19 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 20 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 21 Eleanor's Pages
- 22 Renfe site
- 23 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 24 Montreuil, Rue Colbert
- 25 Spain Night Train in Recliner