I am considering a UK- Lapland experience.
I really want to see the Northern Lights and saw something about glass igloos where you can stay to see the lights. I also want to go to Santa-Claise villiage, and ride a reindeer sled and a husky sled. Does anyone have any suggestions of how to start planning a vacation like this - contact numbers and the like? Thank-you so much.
Help with Lapland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 2 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 3 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 4 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 5 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 6 Italian Lakes
- 7 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 8 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 9 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 10 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 11 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 12 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 13 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 14 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 15 Naxos in May
- 16 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 17 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 18 Trains in Europe
- 19 Scuol, Switzerland
- 20 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 21 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 22 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 23 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 24 Scenic train rides from Milan to Lucerne
- 25 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night