I am considering a UK- Lapland experience.
I really want to see the Northern Lights and saw something about glass igloos where you can stay to see the lights. I also want to go to Santa-Claise villiage, and ride a reindeer sled and a husky sled. Does anyone have any suggestions of how to start planning a vacation like this - contact numbers and the like? Thank-you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 2 17 days in England
- 3 Naples, Herculaneum and Capri Early April - recommendations
- 4 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 5 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 6 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 7 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 8 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 9 선릉역안마 ⟦o1o 2816 2526⟧ 윤실장⦍24시간OPEN⦐선릉역안마방
- 10 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 11 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 12 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 13 Sevilla lodging 3 adults 3 kids and things to do
- 14 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 15 강남황제안마o1o-2816-2526↗강남황제서비스안마 강남2:1안마
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 18 Italy Trip Report
- 19 One day in milan
- 20 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 21 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 22 Transportation Question Italy
- 23 London Restaurants
- 24 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 25 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....