I am considering a UK- Lapland experience.
I really want to see the Northern Lights and saw something about glass igloos where you can stay to see the lights. I also want to go to Santa-Claise villiage, and ride a reindeer sled and a husky sled. Does anyone have any suggestions of how to start planning a vacation like this - contact numbers and the like? Thank-you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 2 tipping
- 3 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 4 Domme or Monpazier?
- 5 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 6 How to travel from Heathrow Airport to Bath,England
- 7 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 8 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 9 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 10 Evening transfer from Capri to Sorrento
- 11 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 12 One week trip in early May in the fjords region in Norway
- 13 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 14 Switzerland itinerary
- 15 Moselle and Rhine by car in June
- 16 The DCC scam is spreading
- 17 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 18 Best street art tour in Berlin
- 19 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 20 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 21 What clothes?
- 22 Norwegian natives: Where can I get a Grandiosa Pizza?!
- 23 my itinary for Florence and Tuscany
- 24 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 25 Amalfi vs Tuscany