I am considering a UK- Lapland experience.
I really want to see the Northern Lights and saw something about glass igloos where you can stay to see the lights. I also want to go to Santa-Claise villiage, and ride a reindeer sled and a husky sled. Does anyone have any suggestions of how to start planning a vacation like this - contact numbers and the like? Thank-you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 2 Renting WIFI hotspot in Bulgaria
- 3 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 4 Best way to get mobile internet in Spain?
- 5 Praiano
- 6 WiFi, Texting and Email use in Europe
- 7 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 8 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 9 Self drive tour companies
- 10 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 11 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 12 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 13 St Denis Cathedral
- 14 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 15 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 16 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 17 No Periods in British Written English!
- 18 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 19 Help please
- 20 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 21 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 22 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 23 Iceland - which direction to drive RIng Road? Clockwise or counter?
- 24 Rome to venice
- 25 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan