I am considering a UK- Lapland experience.
I really want to see the Northern Lights and saw something about glass igloos where you can stay to see the lights. I also want to go to Santa-Claise villiage, and ride a reindeer sled and a husky sled. Does anyone have any suggestions of how to start planning a vacation like this - contact numbers and the like? Thank-you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England--Cambridge on a Sunday (SIM card? Restaurants)
- 2 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 3 Netflix and Hulu
- 4 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 5 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 6 Lisbon and Spain-"must see" advance tix?
- 7 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 8 Amalfi October 16-25
- 9 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 10 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 11 11 Days - Ljubljana, Croatia, Sarajevo
- 12 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 13 Germany in 7 days
- 14 Paris hotels
- 15 Portugal itinerary without a car - suggestions appreciated!
- 16 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
- 17 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 18 Aldeburgh to London-where to drop off rental car and pick up train?
- 19 Florence with 11 & 13 year old
- 20 Naples
- 21 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 22 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome
- 23 Como or Bellagio
- 24 Traveling to Nice, seeking someone to join.
- 25 Milan airport to Duomo area by train?