I am considering a UK- Lapland experience.
I really want to see the Northern Lights and saw something about glass igloos where you can stay to see the lights. I also want to go to Santa-Claise villiage, and ride a reindeer sled and a husky sled. Does anyone have any suggestions of how to start planning a vacation like this - contact numbers and the like? Thank-you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland & Scotland
- 2 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 3 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 4 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 5 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 6 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 7 London's Must Sights!
- 8 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 9 Oxford 24 hours
- 10 Two Capitals of Central Europe and an Interlude in Frankfurt
- 11 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 12 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 13 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 14 Andalucia in December
- 15 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 16 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 17 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts
- 18 First trip to Italy
- 19 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 20 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 21 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 22 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 23 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 24 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 25 First Time Solo Travel info