I'm staying Amsterdam very close to Amsterdam Central Station. These are my combi ticket options to get to the Keukenhof gardens for the tulip festival. But does anyone know where the Combi Ticket Adult Amsterdam departs from? Does it leave from Amsterdam Central Station?
Combi Ticket Adult Amsterdam 28.50 euro
Combi Ticket Adult Schiphol / Leiden / Haarlem 23.50 euro
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 2 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 3 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 4 Greek Village
- 5 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 6 One free day in Barcelona
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 8 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 9 Sicily help
- 10 PARIS
- 11 Athens Help
- 12 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 13 "Too Much Cows"
- 14 Bordeaux to Nice
- 15 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 16 Thinking about the Fjords
- 17 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 18 Rome -- The next time around
- 19 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 20 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 21 Rome to Venice
- 22 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 23 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 24 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 25 Possible French strike on 9/21