I posted a year ago and got some great feedback on my rough itinerary then. I ask for your assistance again, now that tickets are booked and Im leaving next month!!
Arrive in Barcelona sunday 6th oct
- Barcelona 2 nights then fast train to
- cordoba 1 night then train to
- Granada 2 nights the train to
- Ronda 1 night then train to
- Seville 5 nights (yay my rest stop before heading home) catching ave tran to Madrid airport
Do you think I should take a night off Ronda and add to Granada? And do Ronda as a day trip from Seville?
I am travelling with a 2 year old, and I know that I am rushing a bit, but we want to fit a bit in. We also would have spent almost a week in a relaxing farm house in Umbria. So I don't feel so guilty. We won't have a car either.
We based this itinerary on geography, and also after 5 hour tran ride, thought we should have a rest in cordoba. we love food, beautiful towns and scenery.
Do you think ths would work?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy
- 2 4 days itinerary for France
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 5 Bernina Express mid-March
- 6 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 7 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 8 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 9 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 10 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 11 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 12 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 13 Ireland travel passport question
- 14 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 15 where to stay in London?
- 16 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 17 vienna
- 18 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 19 Questions about Polish sights
- 20 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 21 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 22 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 23 Juangfrau / mt
- 24 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 25 Switzerland