I posted a year ago and got some great feedback on my rough itinerary then. I ask for your assistance again, now that tickets are booked and Im leaving next month!!
Arrive in Barcelona sunday 6th oct
- Barcelona 2 nights then fast train to
- cordoba 1 night then train to
- Granada 2 nights the train to
- Ronda 1 night then train to
- Seville 5 nights (yay my rest stop before heading home) catching ave tran to Madrid airport
Do you think I should take a night off Ronda and add to Granada? And do Ronda as a day trip from Seville?
I am travelling with a 2 year old, and I know that I am rushing a bit, but we want to fit a bit in. We also would have spent almost a week in a relaxing farm house in Umbria. So I don't feel so guilty. We won't have a car either.
We based this itinerary on geography, and also after 5 hour tran ride, thought we should have a rest in cordoba. we love food, beautiful towns and scenery.
Do you think ths would work?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taking a high speed train from Rome, Italy to Venice, Italy for a day trip.
- 2 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 3 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 4 What tips can you give about packing?
- 5 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 6 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 7 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 8 Cascais or Algarve?
- 9 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 10 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 11 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 12 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 13 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 14 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 15 Azores
- 16 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 17 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 18 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 19 Scotland in 7 Days
- 20 Short Trip in July
- 21 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 22 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 23 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 24 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 25 Where to go...one month w/a one year old