I posted a year ago and got some great feedback on my rough itinerary then. I ask for your assistance again, now that tickets are booked and Im leaving next month!!
Arrive in Barcelona sunday 6th oct
- Barcelona 2 nights then fast train to
- cordoba 1 night then train to
- Granada 2 nights the train to
- Ronda 1 night then train to
- Seville 5 nights (yay my rest stop before heading home) catching ave tran to Madrid airport
Do you think I should take a night off Ronda and add to Granada? And do Ronda as a day trip from Seville?
I am travelling with a 2 year old, and I know that I am rushing a bit, but we want to fit a bit in. We also would have spent almost a week in a relaxing farm house in Umbria. So I don't feel so guilty. We won't have a car either.
We based this itinerary on geography, and also after 5 hour tran ride, thought we should have a rest in cordoba. we love food, beautiful towns and scenery.
Do you think ths would work?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 2 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Athens
- 5 Spain in July
- 6 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 7 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 8 10 days in Paris and......
- 9 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 10 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 11 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 12 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 13 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 14 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 15 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 16 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 17 We're here!
- 18 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 19 Budapest & Prague
- 20 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 21 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 22 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 23 driving from ancona to rome
- 24 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 25 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!