I posted a year ago and got some great feedback on my rough itinerary then. I ask for your assistance again, now that tickets are booked and Im leaving next month!!
Arrive in Barcelona sunday 6th oct
- Barcelona 2 nights then fast train to
- cordoba 1 night then train to
- Granada 2 nights the train to
- Ronda 1 night then train to
- Seville 5 nights (yay my rest stop before heading home) catching ave tran to Madrid airport
Do you think I should take a night off Ronda and add to Granada? And do Ronda as a day trip from Seville?
I am travelling with a 2 year old, and I know that I am rushing a bit, but we want to fit a bit in. We also would have spent almost a week in a relaxing farm house in Umbria. So I don't feel so guilty. We won't have a car either.
We based this itinerary on geography, and also after 5 hour tran ride, thought we should have a rest in cordoba. we love food, beautiful towns and scenery.
Do you think ths would work?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest to Kosice
- 2 Earthquake near Naples
- 3 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 4 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 5 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 6 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 7 3nights in Venice
- 8 Paris in November
- 9 My 3 days in Venice
- 10 multi city flights to europe
- 11 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 12 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 13 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 14 One week in Europe
- 15 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 16 London Theater
- 17 Tracking the Weather
- 18 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 19 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 20 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 21 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 22 My final Prague itinerary
- 23 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 24 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 25 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL