I would love to hear your suggestions for our itinerary. We have booked seven nights in Sorrento at the start of our trip and four nights in Rome at the end. What to do with the middle four days? We have travelled to Italy before--five years ago we spent three weeks there which included Rome, Venice, Tuscany and Cinque Terre. Capri or Ishia would seem the obvious choice for the middle four days, but do you have any other suggestions? We like to spend our time balanced between cities/museums/historical sites and countryside views and relaxing, and of course at least one of us likes shopping. I'm looking forward to your thoughts. Dana
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 2 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 3 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 4 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 5 Thinking about the Fjords
- 6 Athens Help
- 7 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 8 Rome to Venice
- 9 Alitala
- 10 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 11 Bordeaux to Nice
- 12 Whathello Paris
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 15 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 16 One free day in Barcelona
- 17 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 18 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 19 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 20 Aix-en-Provence for a day
- 21 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 22 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 23 Travel in Europe
- 24 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 25 Possible French strike on 9/21