Looking for help with an Itinerary from Paris to Venice via Cinque Terre.
We (2 adults) would be leaving Paris on a Tuesday AM (in August), would like to stop in Cinque Terre and need to be Venice by the Friday Evening.
What would be the best route (via train). Should be stop anywhere else on our route?
Help with itinerary: Paris to Venice via Cinque Terre
- 1 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips
- 2 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 3 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 4 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 5 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 6 Paris Ticket t+
- 7 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 8 Best area to stay in Rome
- 9 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 10 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 11 Transportation from Barcelona airport to Li Riberia
- 12 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 13 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 14 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 15 Russia visa denials
- 16 Help with planning a trip to Turkey
- 17 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 18 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 19 Am I too fat too travel?
- 20 Crete in April
- 21 Finding Somene to Share the Cost of Car Rental with Driver to Tour Southern Tusacany in Mid Oct 2013
- 22 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 23 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 24 Paris to Nice or to Cassis on september?
- 25 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent