Looking for help with an Itinerary from Paris to Venice via Cinque Terre.
We (2 adults) would be leaving Paris on a Tuesday AM (in August), would like to stop in Cinque Terre and need to be Venice by the Friday Evening.
What would be the best route (via train). Should be stop anywhere else on our route?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Undisclsoed location
- 2 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 3 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 4 Rome to venice
- 5 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 6 Italy bus or train
- 7 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 8 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 9 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 10 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 11 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 12 Need help with my itinerary
- 13 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 14 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 15 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 16 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 17 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 18 Chamonix to Paris
- 19 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 20 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 21 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 22 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 23 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 24 Paris in September
- 25 A few days in Naples - what a great city