Looking for help with an Itinerary from Paris to Venice via Cinque Terre.
We (2 adults) would be leaving Paris on a Tuesday AM (in August), would like to stop in Cinque Terre and need to be Venice by the Friday Evening.
What would be the best route (via train). Should be stop anywhere else on our route?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 2 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 3 10 days in Paris and......
- 4 Summer Travel order
- 5 LIsbon
- 6 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 7 International Flight Question
- 8 Luggage Storage
- 9 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 10 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 11 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 12 Brugge hotel help
- 13 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 14 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 15 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 16 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 17 Another tipping question: concierges
- 18 Trip suggestion
- 19 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 21 Back from Paris
- 22 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 23 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 24 Musee Carnavalet closed for now
- 25 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip