Looking for help with an Itinerary from Paris to Venice via Cinque Terre.
We (2 adults) would be leaving Paris on a Tuesday AM (in August), would like to stop in Cinque Terre and need to be Venice by the Friday Evening.
What would be the best route (via train). Should be stop anywhere else on our route?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 2 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 3 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 4 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 5 Cell Phone Question
- 6 Greek Islands (small)
- 7 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 8 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 9 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 10 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 11 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 12 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 13 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 14 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 15 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 16 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 17 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 18 Help required with Itinerary
- 19 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 20 Are there any Paris walking guides I should add to my collection?
- 21 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 22 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 23 Campervan in Croatia
- 24 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 25 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?