Looking for help with an Itinerary from Paris to Venice via Cinque Terre.
We (2 adults) would be leaving Paris on a Tuesday AM (in August), would like to stop in Cinque Terre and need to be Venice by the Friday Evening.
What would be the best route (via train). Should be stop anywhere else on our route?
Help with itinerary: Paris to Venice via Cinque Terre
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 2 CDG questions
- 3 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 4 Small wineries and other places Umbria/Tuscan border?
- 5 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 6 Côte du Rhône wine road
- 7 France to Italy advice needed please
- 8 Is this the best urban surf spot in the world?
- 9 A Week in Spain
- 10 When to buy companion ticket?
- 11 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 12 South of Switzerland
- 13 Day trip from split to avoid cruise crowds
- 14 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 15 Home Base in Belgium
- 16 Things to do in/around Milan
- 17 Dolce Vita on a Budget?
- 18 Itinerary advice: Bergen, Hardangerfjord, and Sognefjord?
- 19 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 20 8 days Northern Italy/ Switzerland
- 21 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 22 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 23 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 24 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 25 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!