Looking for help with an Itinerary from Paris to Venice via Cinque Terre.
We (2 adults) would be leaving Paris on a Tuesday AM (in August), would like to stop in Cinque Terre and need to be Venice by the Friday Evening.
What would be the best route (via train). Should be stop anywhere else on our route?
Help with itinerary: Paris to Venice via Cinque Terre
- 1 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 2 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 3 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 4 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 5 To Paris and Provence in June
- 6 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 7 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 8 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 9 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 10 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 11 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 12 A full week in The Netherlands
- 13 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 14 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 15 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 16 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 17 Apartments in Rome
- 18 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 19 Prague - must see
- 20 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 21 jewlery or no jewlery?
- 22 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 23 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 24 London for Christmas
- 25 7 days in Andalucia