Hello fellow travelers,
I'm planning a trip for either June or July, 2-2.5 weeks, and would appreciate feedback on our tentative itinerary. My husband and I are 29 and 31, and enjoy exploring vibrant cities on foot, museums (in moderation), photography, good restaurants with vegetarian options, beer (hence the interest in Munich), and meeting locals and other travelers. We prefer to get around by public transit, walking, and the occasional taxi instead of renting a car. My husband has been to Lucerne, Bern, and Zurich before, and we have been to Paris together twice (otherwise we might spend more time there on this trip).
Here's our proposed itinerary. We would travel between cities by train.
Munich: 2-3 days
Zurich: 1 day or just a few hours. My husband has been to Zurich for work and was not impressed. But maybe he hasn't been to the "cool" part of the city?
Lucerne: 2 days
Bern: 2 days
Geneva: 2 days
Lyon: 1 day, or just a few hours. We could also skip Lyon entirely. Many of the trains between Geneva and Marseille stop in Lyon, otherwise we might not have even thought of visiting this city.
Marseille: 2-3 days
Paris: 2-3 days
We are open to cutting 1-2 cities and spending more time in one of the other cities. The only destination we can't cut is Paris because we're meeting up with friends there.
Thanks in advance for any input! Let me know if you have any questions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://dietasrevisao.com/junivive-creme-avis/
- 2 Romania - Good destination for 2017
- 3 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 4 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 5 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 6 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 7 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 8 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 9 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 10 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 11 Germany family road trip help!
- 12 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 13 Santorini lodging
- 14 Barcelona
- 15 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 16 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 17 Prague
- 18 Ischia
- 19 No Periods in British Written English!
- 20 Spain and South of France
- 21 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 22 Overnight at Heathrow
- 23 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 24 France, UK and Ireland
- 25 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
Help with itinerary: Munich, Lucerne, Bern, Geneva, Marseille, Paris
Hello fellow travelers,