We are a family of 4 and have booked the following:
Arriving into London on May 11th evening.
Flying out of Paris on May 25th late evening.
We plan to split our stay like this:
London: 3 days
Switzerland: 6 days
Paris: 4 days
What would be the best way from London to Switzerland ? In Switzerland, we plan to stay in Engelberg only for 6 days.
Is the drive from London to Engelberg a nice one ? I was thinking we can see sights along the way also. So leave early morning from London on May 15th and arrive late evening in Switzerland. Or should we split the drive and stay overnight in a place somewhere in between which is also a tourist place ?
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 2 Driving in Portugal with car rented in Spain
- 3 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 4 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 5 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 6 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 7 help with Italy itinerary
- 8 Spain or Portugal for a Beach Vacation?
- 9 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 10 Barcelona with baby
- 11 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 12 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 13 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 14 Norway fjord
- 15 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 16 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 17 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 18 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 19 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 20 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 21 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 22 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 23 Pre-Bookings in London?
- 24 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 25 Capri in July