We are a family of 4 and have booked the following:
Arriving into London on May 11th evening.
Flying out of Paris on May 25th late evening.
We plan to split our stay like this:
London: 3 days
Switzerland: 6 days
Paris: 4 days
What would be the best way from London to Switzerland ? In Switzerland, we plan to stay in Engelberg only for 6 days.
Is the drive from London to Engelberg a nice one ? I was thinking we can see sights along the way also. So leave early morning from London on May 15th and arrive late evening in Switzerland. Or should we split the drive and stay overnight in a place somewhere in between which is also a tourist place ?
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 2 Driving in Italy?
- 3 Hiking in Tirol/Austria
- 4 English Countryside
- 5 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 6 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 7 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 8 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 9 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 10 Granada to Madrid
- 11 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 12 Croatia
- 13 Croatia trip Planning
- 14 Norway -Trips
- 15 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 16 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 17 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 18 England Transportation Experts Needed! Multiple Questions!
- 19 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 20 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 21 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 22 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 23 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
- 24 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 25 Bergen and Norway with toddler under-two