We are a family of 4 and have booked the following:
Arriving into London on May 11th evening.
Flying out of Paris on May 25th late evening.
We plan to split our stay like this:
London: 3 days
Switzerland: 6 days
Paris: 4 days
What would be the best way from London to Switzerland ? In Switzerland, we plan to stay in Engelberg only for 6 days.
Is the drive from London to Engelberg a nice one ? I was thinking we can see sights along the way also. So leave early morning from London on May 15th and arrive late evening in Switzerland. Or should we split the drive and stay overnight in a place somewhere in between which is also a tourist place ?
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Travel Pass
- 2 5 Days in Switzerland
- 3 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 6 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 7 6-7 Days in France
- 8 Korean Messages
- 9 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 10 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 11 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 12 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 13 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 14 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 15 Budapest in December 2017
- 16 Spain in July
- 17 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 18 We're here!
- 19 Car hire with driver in Istanbul
- 20 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 21 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 Acropolis Athens
- 24 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 25 Trip Ideas