We have booked our flights into London and out of Amsterday for me, my wife, and our 10-year old son for mid to end of June.
I'm trying to figure out how to split the trip into those 3 cities and would love your help.
We arrive in LONDON on a MONDAY at 2pm.
We depart AMSTERDAM 2 weeks later on a FRIDAY at 11am.
With our 10-year old, we plan on hitting about one museum per day and only the major attractions. We want to take it easy, not over do it.
My wife and I have both been to Paris.
Current plan is this, but I'd like to know if we should spend less time in London and more in Amsterdam at the end:
Monday: Arrive London around 2pm
Friday: Train to Paris mid-day
Tuesday: High Speed Train to Amsterdam (about 3.5 hours trip), getting in mid afternoon
Friday: Fly back to US at 11am
THANK YOU in advance for taking the time to help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 2 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 3 Rome -- The next time around
- 4 Hotels in Turin
- 5 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 6 Alitala
- 7 PARIS
- 8 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 9 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 10 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 11 Bordeaux to Nice
- 12 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 13 Rome to Venice
- 14 One free day in Barcelona
- 15 "Too Much Cows"
- 16 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 17 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 18 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 19 Uber vs. TfL
- 20 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 21 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 22 An evening in London
- 23 NYT article
- 24 Sicily help
- 25 Supplements in Carry on bag