We have booked our flights into London and out of Amsterday for me, my wife, and our 10-year old son for mid to end of June.
I'm trying to figure out how to split the trip into those 3 cities and would love your help.
We arrive in LONDON on a MONDAY at 2pm.
We depart AMSTERDAM 2 weeks later on a FRIDAY at 11am.
With our 10-year old, we plan on hitting about one museum per day and only the major attractions. We want to take it easy, not over do it.
My wife and I have both been to Paris.
Current plan is this, but I'd like to know if we should spend less time in London and more in Amsterdam at the end:
Monday: Arrive London around 2pm
Friday: Train to Paris mid-day
Tuesday: High Speed Train to Amsterdam (about 3.5 hours trip), getting in mid afternoon
Friday: Fly back to US at 11am
THANK YOU in advance for taking the time to help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 2 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 3 Gites in Provence
- 4 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 5 Flight CANCELLED by British Airways without notice or refund
- 6 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 7 4 days in Provence in early June
- 8 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 9 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 10 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 11 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 12 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 13 Need Information about French Alps
- 14 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 15 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 16 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 17 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 18 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 19 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 20 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 21 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 22 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 23 Cordoba Overnight?
- 24 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 25 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report