We have booked our flights into London and out of Amsterday for me, my wife, and our 10-year old son for mid to end of June.
I'm trying to figure out how to split the trip into those 3 cities and would love your help.
We arrive in LONDON on a MONDAY at 2pm.
We depart AMSTERDAM 2 weeks later on a FRIDAY at 11am.
With our 10-year old, we plan on hitting about one museum per day and only the major attractions. We want to take it easy, not over do it.
My wife and I have both been to Paris.
Current plan is this, but I'd like to know if we should spend less time in London and more in Amsterdam at the end:
Monday: Arrive London around 2pm
Friday: Train to Paris mid-day
Tuesday: High Speed Train to Amsterdam (about 3.5 hours trip), getting in mid afternoon
Friday: Fly back to US at 11am
THANK YOU in advance for taking the time to help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TIM in FCO - update
- 2 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 3 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 4 Malaga Spain
- 5 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 6 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 7 London Hotel - Different Request
- 8 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 9 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 10 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 11 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 12 Cartagena Spain
- 13 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 14 Ibiiza Spain
- 15 Iceland trip report!
- 16 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 17 Seville to Cordoba
- 18 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 19 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 20 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 21 3 nights in Madrid
- 22 Personalised Experiences for Tourists
- 23 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 24 ATM
- 25 Transport Christmas and NYE