We have booked our flights into London and out of Amsterday for me, my wife, and our 10-year old son for mid to end of June.
I'm trying to figure out how to split the trip into those 3 cities and would love your help.
We arrive in LONDON on a MONDAY at 2pm.
We depart AMSTERDAM 2 weeks later on a FRIDAY at 11am.
With our 10-year old, we plan on hitting about one museum per day and only the major attractions. We want to take it easy, not over do it.
My wife and I have both been to Paris.
Current plan is this, but I'd like to know if we should spend less time in London and more in Amsterdam at the end:
Monday: Arrive London around 2pm
Friday: Train to Paris mid-day
Tuesday: High Speed Train to Amsterdam (about 3.5 hours trip), getting in mid afternoon
Friday: Fly back to US at 11am
THANK YOU in advance for taking the time to help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.healthynutritionshop.com/hl-slim-pro/
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 4 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 5 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 6 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 7 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 8 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 9 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 10 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 11 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 12 Juangfrau / mt
- 13 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 14 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 15 Switzerland
- 16 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 17 Questions about Polish sights
- 18 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 19 If you had to choose one......
- 20 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 21 Ireland travel passport question
- 22 Italy
- 23 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 24 Revised itinerary for italy
- 25 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?