We have booked our flights into London and out of Amsterday for me, my wife, and our 10-year old son for mid to end of June.
I'm trying to figure out how to split the trip into those 3 cities and would love your help.
We arrive in LONDON on a MONDAY at 2pm.
We depart AMSTERDAM 2 weeks later on a FRIDAY at 11am.
With our 10-year old, we plan on hitting about one museum per day and only the major attractions. We want to take it easy, not over do it.
My wife and I have both been to Paris.
Current plan is this, but I'd like to know if we should spend less time in London and more in Amsterdam at the end:
Monday: Arrive London around 2pm
Friday: Train to Paris mid-day
Tuesday: High Speed Train to Amsterdam (about 3.5 hours trip), getting in mid afternoon
Friday: Fly back to US at 11am
THANK YOU in advance for taking the time to help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 2 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 3 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 4 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 5 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 6 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 7 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 8 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 9 Shall we Gdansk?
- 10 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 11 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 12 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 13 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 14 Jewish Vienna
- 15 Short time in Vienna
- 16 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 17 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 18 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 19 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 20 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 21 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 22 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 23 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 24 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 25 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland