would appreciate any comments to my itinerary. this is my first trip to europe. thank you!
15-Jun Depart Singapore for Paris
16-Jun Reach Paris
18-Jun Paris (loire valley/ versaille)
19-Jun Depart Paris for Luzern (Lucerne)
20-Jun Lauterbrunnen -> Murren - > Mt Schilthorn -> Interlaken -> Luzern
21-Jun Depart Luzern for Milan (day trip) - > Florence
22-Jun Florence -> Venice (Day trip)
23-Jun Florence (siena/pisa day tour or free and easy)
25-Jun Depart Florence for Rome
28-Jun Depart Rome for Singapor
Help with itinerary (france/switzerland/italy)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 2 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 3 What still confounds you about travel?
- 4 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 5 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 6 Short-stay apartment in Italy -- common practices?
- 7 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 8 Would someone critique my food/drinking itinerary for St. Petersburg?
- 9 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 10 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 11 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 12 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 13 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 14 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 15 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 16 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 17 Eurostar London to Avignon Thru Trains Start June 28!
- 18 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 19 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 20 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 21 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 22 italy
- 23 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 24 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 25 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets