would appreciate any comments to my itinerary. this is my first trip to europe. thank you!
15-Jun Depart Singapore for Paris
16-Jun Reach Paris
18-Jun Paris (loire valley/ versaille)
19-Jun Depart Paris for Luzern (Lucerne)
20-Jun Lauterbrunnen -> Murren - > Mt Schilthorn -> Interlaken -> Luzern
21-Jun Depart Luzern for Milan (day trip) - > Florence
22-Jun Florence -> Venice (Day trip)
23-Jun Florence (siena/pisa day tour or free and easy)
25-Jun Depart Florence for Rome
28-Jun Depart Rome for Singapor
Help with itinerary (france/switzerland/italy)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 2 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 3 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 4 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 5 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 6 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 7 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 8 England and Scotland
- 9 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 10 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 11 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 12 Air pollution in Paris
- 13 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 14 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 15 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 16 connecting flight to marseille or not
- 17 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 18 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 19 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 20 France, Italy and Greec
- 21 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 22 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 23 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 24 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 25 What to do during Christmas in Paris?