Looking for some help on planning the following trip.
Arriving in Paris on a Sunday...plan to just stay for 2 days...head to Zermatt on the Tuesday then head to Cinque Terre and then somehow make it to Venice by Friday Night.
Is that possible? Am I trying to fit in too many places? I take it that train would be our best option?
Any help, recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Help with Itinerary for Paris, Zermatt, Cinque Terre and Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Things to do in Laxån, Sweden
- 2 Help - Train: Florence to Salerno & Ferry: Salerno to Positano
- 3 Where to honeymoon in Southern France and Northern Italy?
- 4 More time in Colmar/Strasbourg vs a day for Reims or Chartes
- 5 Please help me plan my trip!
- 6 A week in spain
- 7 Medieval Dinner other than Bunratty
- 8 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 9 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 10 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 11 Family trip to France with kids
- 12 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 13 Looking for Decent Beach near Marseille, France
- 14 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 15 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 16 Time to get lowest airfare to Norway
- 17 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 18 Car Rental in Iceland
- 19 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 20 Transposed names on TGV tickets
- 21 Nice, Avignon, and Lyon
- 22 scotland trave;
- 23 Italy food budget
- 24 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 25 Europe in June with 8-year old