Looking for some help on planning the following trip.
Arriving in Paris on a Sunday...plan to just stay for 2 days...head to Zermatt on the Tuesday then head to Cinque Terre and then somehow make it to Venice by Friday Night.
Is that possible? Am I trying to fit in too many places? I take it that train would be our best option?
Any help, recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 2 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 3 Holiday in Austria
- 4 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 5 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 6 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 7 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 8 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 9 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 10 Paris Under Seige...
- 11 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 12 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 13 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 14 Retiring to Southern France
- 15 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 16 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 17 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 18 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 19 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 20 Brief trip report Naples
- 21 Advices about our itiniary
- 22 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 23 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 24 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 25 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy
Help with Itinerary for Paris, Zermatt, Cinque Terre and Venice