Looking for some help on planning the following trip.
Arriving in Paris on a Sunday...plan to just stay for 2 days...head to Zermatt on the Tuesday then head to Cinque Terre and then somehow make it to Venice by Friday Night.
Is that possible? Am I trying to fit in too many places? I take it that train would be our best option?
Any help, recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 2 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 3 Rome train to Positano
- 4 Madrid city centre?
- 5 Itinerary Help!
- 6 My First Trip to Europe...
- 7 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 8 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 9 Greece itinerary ideas
- 10 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 11 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 12 Currency and credit cards in Scandinavia
- 13 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 14 Stonehenge and Bath
- 15 Greece Experts
- 16 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 17 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 18 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 19 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 20 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 21 Car rental in Paris
- 22 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 23 France to stop making foie grois
- 24 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 25 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
Help with Itinerary for Paris, Zermatt, Cinque Terre and Venice