Looking for some help on planning the following trip.
Arriving in Paris on a Sunday...plan to just stay for 2 days...head to Zermatt on the Tuesday then head to Cinque Terre and then somehow make it to Venice by Friday Night.
Is that possible? Am I trying to fit in too many places? I take it that train would be our best option?
Any help, recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome, Florence, Venice
- 2 sncf help
- 3 Trouble in Istanbul or just precautions?
- 4 Order/Method of Travel
- 5 Barcelona - Am I the only one who wasn't blown away?
- 6 Train from Torino (Turin) to Paris
- 7 Possible flight cancellation?
- 8 Where to go after Venice Italy?
- 9 First Weekend in Switzerland
- 10 Buying Plane Tickets 101
- 11 Another Paris Trip Report
- 12 Dubrovnik's old pharmacy
- 13 Spain in Nov.
- 14 December in "Germany"
- 15 Last week of Dec and 1st week of Jan
- 16 Agritourism: Alsace Region of France
- 17 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 18 Paris dining-with teens
- 19 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 20 January Travel
- 21 Amalfi Coast in June
- 22 Murano glass question
- 23 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 24 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 25 Ferrari Factory
Help with Itinerary for Paris, Zermatt, Cinque Terre and Venice