Looking for some help on planning the following trip.
Arriving in Paris on a Sunday...plan to just stay for 2 days...head to Zermatt on the Tuesday then head to Cinque Terre and then somehow make it to Venice by Friday Night.
Is that possible? Am I trying to fit in too many places? I take it that train would be our best option?
Any help, recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (U S) AOL Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Edinbrugh
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 5 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 6 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 7 Help on ancient history route
- 8 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 9 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 10 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 11 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 12 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 13 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 14 Berlin to ?
- 15 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 16 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 17 Maximizing Norway time
- 18 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 19 Hotels in Turin
- 20 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 21 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 22 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 23 3 days solo in London
- 24 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 25 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
Help with Itinerary for Paris, Zermatt, Cinque Terre and Venice