Looking for some help on planning the following trip.
Arriving in Paris on a Sunday...plan to just stay for 2 days...head to Zermatt on the Tuesday then head to Cinque Terre and then somehow make it to Venice by Friday Night.
Is that possible? Am I trying to fit in too many places? I take it that train would be our best option?
Any help, recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 Revised itinerary for italy
- 3 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 4 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 5 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 6 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 7 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 8 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 9 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 10 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 11 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 12 If you had to choose one......
- 13 Amalfi Coast help
- 14 Paris Metro
- 15 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 16 A good book!!
- 17 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 18 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 19 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 20 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 21 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 22 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 23 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 24 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 25 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
Help with Itinerary for Paris, Zermatt, Cinque Terre and Venice