Looking for some help on planning the following trip.
Arriving in Paris on a Sunday...plan to just stay for 2 days...head to Zermatt on the Tuesday then head to Cinque Terre and then somehow make it to Venice by Friday Night.
Is that possible? Am I trying to fit in too many places? I take it that train would be our best option?
Any help, recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Draft Ireland itinerary - does it look ok?
- 2 Another Visit to London
- 3 Reserving ferry tickets Greece during high season
- 4 5 top Scams in Paris
- 5 15 nights in Italy
- 6 hotel in Prague
- 7 Suggestions for 3.5 day Sicilily Itinerary
- 8 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 9 3 days Venice to Paris
- 10 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 11 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 12 How to ship souvenirs home from Lisbon
- 13 Mom's Retirement Trip (of a Lifetime)
- 14 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 15 Tirano to Paris via bernina express in 1 day
- 16 RHK's Spring Trip
- 17 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 18 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 19 Euro Quiz # 104 - Memorial Day...
- 20 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 21 Social media for short trips?
- 22 How to ship souvenirs home to US?
- 23 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 24 [POLL] Have you ever been in NP Plitvice Lake in Croatia?
- 25 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
Help with Itinerary for Paris, Zermatt, Cinque Terre and Venice