Looking for some help on planning the following trip.
Arriving in Paris on a Sunday...plan to just stay for 2 days...head to Zermatt on the Tuesday then head to Cinque Terre and then somehow make it to Venice by Friday Night.
Is that possible? Am I trying to fit in too many places? I take it that train would be our best option?
Any help, recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Help with Itinerary for Paris, Zermatt, Cinque Terre and Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 2 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 3 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 4 Itinerary for Spain
- 5 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 6 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 7 Berlin to Prague via Dresden
- 8 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 9 2 different itineraries
- 10 Recommend a tour company?
- 11 Itinerary help
- 12 England in 7 days
- 13 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 14 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 15 Day Trips from Paris
- 16 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 17 Spanish Music
- 18 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 19 first trip to Spain - questions and itinerary review
- 20 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 21 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 22 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 23 Arles as a base?
- 24 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 25 Travel from Budapest to Rovinj, Croatia