Looking for some help on planning the following trip.
Arriving in Paris on a Sunday...plan to just stay for 2 days...head to Zermatt on the Tuesday then head to Cinque Terre and then somehow make it to Venice by Friday Night.
Is that possible? Am I trying to fit in too many places? I take it that train would be our best option?
Any help, recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540 :6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 3 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 4 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 5 One night in the Dolomites
- 6 Vatican tour
- 7 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 8 Places to stop/stay?
- 9 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 10 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 11 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 12 Rome hotel
- 13 First visit to London
- 14 Route Information
- 15 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 16 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 17 Villa in Italy
- 18 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 19 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 20 International drivers permit
- 21 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 22 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 23 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 24 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 25 TSA Precheck
Help with Itinerary for Paris, Zermatt, Cinque Terre and Venice