Looking for some help on planning the following trip.
Arriving in Paris on a Sunday...plan to just stay for 2 days...head to Zermatt on the Tuesday then head to Cinque Terre and then somehow make it to Venice by Friday Night.
Is that possible? Am I trying to fit in too many places? I take it that train would be our best option?
Any help, recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 월드라이브카지노게임→友【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】友←슈퍼카지노
- 2 아이라이브카지노게임→伍【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】伍←슈퍼카지노
- 3 아비아카지노게임→汉【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】汉←슈퍼카지노아비아카지노게임
- 4 카지노배팅게임→与【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】与←슈퍼카지노카지노배팅게임
- 5 월드스타게임→广【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】广←슈퍼카지노월드스타게임
- 6 라이브룰렛게임→飞【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】飞←슈퍼카지노라이브룰렛게임
- 7 해외카지노게임→了【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】了←슈퍼카지노해외카지노게임
- 8 라이브바둑이게임→冷【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】冷←슈퍼카지노라이브바둑이게임
- 9 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 10 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 11 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 12 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 13 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 14 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 15 Travel by car from Venice to Croatia
- 16 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 17 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 18 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 19 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 20 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 21 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 22 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 23 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 24 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
Help with Itinerary for Paris, Zermatt, Cinque Terre and Venice