Looking for some help on planning the following trip.
Arriving in Paris on a Sunday...plan to just stay for 2 days...head to Zermatt on the Tuesday then head to Cinque Terre and then somehow make it to Venice by Friday Night.
Is that possible? Am I trying to fit in too many places? I take it that train would be our best option?
Any help, recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Help with Itinerary for Paris, Zermatt, Cinque Terre and Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Calling home from abroad
- 2 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 3 Moving to Belfast
- 4 Basketball in London
- 5 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 6 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?
- 7 Help with somewhat messed up itinerary-Greece and Venice
- 8 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 9 TGV Train Tickets/Passes
- 10 Last minute opportunity for a 5 week Europe trip: HELP PLS
- 11 How long in Venice?
- 12 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 13 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 14 Connections at CDG
- 15 Hotel in Rome?
- 16 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 17 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 18 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 19 granada to algarve
- 20 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 21 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 22 Ireland driving vacation
- 23 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 24 Cotswolds village base
- 25 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls