Looking for some help on planning the following trip.
Arriving in Paris on a Sunday...plan to just stay for 2 days...head to Zermatt on the Tuesday then head to Cinque Terre and then somehow make it to Venice by Friday Night.
Is that possible? Am I trying to fit in too many places? I take it that train would be our best option?
Any help, recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Help with Itinerary for Paris, Zermatt, Cinque Terre and Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cafe Sacher Vienna - go or not -thoughts
- 2 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 3 accomodation fo granada, malaga, ronda and cadiz
- 4 Alhambra questions
- 5 London Weekend
- 6 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 7 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 8 Trip from Vienna to Budapest
- 9 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 10 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 11 Berlin: evening dining
- 12 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 13 Help me choose between hotel spas in Austria/Bavaria!
- 14 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 15 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 16 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 17 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 18 Quick Survey for my thesis about online travel services
- 19 International Lhotse Expedition autumn 2015
- 20 Help with Itinerary, choosing Florence and Venice over Chianti area
- 21 Southern Europe trip (10 NIGHTS - Paris, Barcelona, Milan-Venice-Rome)
- 22 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 23 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 24 Mont St. Michele?
- 25 Where to stay near Pont du Gard