My husband, my 3 year old and I are planning our first trip Italy last week may to first week June.
Any suggestions with itinerary will be appreciated.
We are flying into Milan and out off Rome.
Help with itinerary for Italy for 12 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Aalsmeer, Holland Flower Market Is a Changing but...
- 2 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 3 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 4 Spain traffic tickets
- 5 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 6 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 7 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 8 Euro Trivia Quiz #10 - Martin Luther in Germany
- 9 Driving from Paris to Munich
- 10 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 11 Museums in Berlin
- 12 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 13 Italy - Transportation from MXP to Rome
- 14 Skiing in France
- 15 Beware of Best and Fast Change
- 16 Looking for help on itinerary for trip to Croatia+
- 17 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 18 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 19 Hotel developments Como
- 20 The Newly Reopened Picasso Museum in Paris
- 21 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 22 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 23 Preliminary Italy Plans- September 2015
- 24 Reputable Tours
- 25 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.