My husband, my 3 year old and I are planning our first trip Italy last week may to first week June.
Any suggestions with itinerary will be appreciated.
We are flying into Milan and out off Rome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 2 What type of visa is right for me?
- 3 CDG to the 10th on Friday afternoon for 6
- 4 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 5 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 6 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 7 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 8 Madrid - time to allow for train
- 9 Help me decide where to go xmas week
- 10 Need Paris Flight Advice
- 11 Two Capitals of Central Europe and an Interlude in Frankfurt
- 12 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 13 May or September Andulucia/Munich
- 14 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 15 Pyrenees 10-Day Driving Itinerary
- 16 Paris---baguette question???
- 17 Vienna to Bratislava
- 18 a loss about Paris
- 19 Mallorca: Off the tourist trail
- 20 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 21 Want to meet the locals? Some new ideas
- 22 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 23 15 Days in Italy - Venice & Rome
- 24 Want to Meet the Locals? Try Camping
- 25 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails