My son would love to explore some castles to celebrate his 7th birthday (weekend of Nov 2nd). I'm thinking of the area around Munich or Frankfurt. Problem is, I only can get away for the weekend (flying from Helsinki). We would love to stay in a castle too! Can anyone help me with this itinerary? I was considering Ludwig's Castle and then Legoland but that might be too much. I'll rent a car so we can be on our own schedule. Any thoughts and ideas would be most appreciated. Thanks.
Help with itinerary for a Weekend Castle adventure in Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Heathrow Airport Hotel
- 2 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 3 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 4 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 5 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 6 7 days in Greece
- 7 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 8 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 9 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 10 London hotel
- 11 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 12 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 13 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 14 A drive in Europe
- 15 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 16 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 17 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 18 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 19 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 20 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 21 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 22 Paris in April?
- 23 Prague - Tram #22
- 24 car rental companies Italy
- 25 Edinburgh To St. Andrews