My son would love to explore some castles to celebrate his 7th birthday (weekend of Nov 2nd). I'm thinking of the area around Munich or Frankfurt. Problem is, I only can get away for the weekend (flying from Helsinki). We would love to stay in a castle too! Can anyone help me with this itinerary? I was considering Ludwig's Castle and then Legoland but that might be too much. I'll rent a car so we can be on our own schedule. Any thoughts and ideas would be most appreciated. Thanks.
Help with itinerary for a Weekend Castle adventure in Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 2 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 3 Toulouse and beyond -
- 4 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 5 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 6 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 7 Reims for a day
- 8 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 9 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 10 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 11 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 12 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 13 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 14 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 15 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 16 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 17 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 18 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 19 Munich with a car?
- 20 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 21 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 22 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 23 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 24 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 25 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul