My husband and I are planning a first time trip to Germany, Austria, Switzerland and the Prague. We can spend about 2 weeks. I have read the tour guides and need some suggestions to help hone this trip. Is it too much to cover in this time period? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!!
Help with itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 2 Question on France travel
- 3 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 4 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 5 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 6 Ireland or Scotland
- 7 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 8 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 9 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 10 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 11 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 12 Help with England/Wales tour
- 13 Spain and Portugal return
- 14 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 15 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 16 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 17 Did I miss MaiTai's Paris trip report??
- 18 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 19 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 20 Cruise the River Shannon
- 21 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 22 Places for a Special Dinner (2 cancer survivors!) in Montecatini
- 23 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 24 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 25 Autumn in Paris