This is my first post and i need your suggestion please.
I do have 16 days at the end of July and i am planning to visit Italy this time.
Also, other than Italy i would like to see some other country but something else other than Germany, France or Spain (already been there).
In Italy i am planning to see Rome, Venice and Florence but i am not sure how many days should be enough in each city to cover main things.
i was thinking London or Greece but i can't decide which one to choose.
If you have any suggestions please let me know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 3 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 4 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 5 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 6 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 7 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 8 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 9 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 10 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 11 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 12 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 13 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 14 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 15 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 16 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 17 We're here!
- 18 Acropolis Athens
- 19 Versailles
- 20 Where to enjoy Paris
- 21 Train help for Prague
- 22 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 23 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 24 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 25 driving from prague to salzburg