This is my first post and i need your suggestion please.
I do have 16 days at the end of July and i am planning to visit Italy this time.
Also, other than Italy i would like to see some other country but something else other than Germany, France or Spain (already been there).
In Italy i am planning to see Rome, Venice and Florence but i am not sure how many days should be enough in each city to cover main things.
i was thinking London or Greece but i can't decide which one to choose.
If you have any suggestions please let me know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 슈퍼카지노ᛞ【RAM300.COM】ᛞ 젠틀맨카지노 주소
- 2 온라인바카라주소 ᛡ【RAM300.COM】 ᛡ우리카지노 주소
- 3 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 4 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 5 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 6 Spain in December
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 9 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 10 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 11 K-Day
- 12 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 13 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 14 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 15 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 16 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 17 Cell Phone Question
- 18 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 19 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 20 Greek Islands (small)
- 21 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 22 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 23 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 24 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 25 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands