This is my first post and i need your suggestion please.
I do have 16 days at the end of July and i am planning to visit Italy this time.
Also, other than Italy i would like to see some other country but something else other than Germany, France or Spain (already been there).
In Italy i am planning to see Rome, Venice and Florence but i am not sure how many days should be enough in each city to cover main things.
i was thinking London or Greece but i can't decide which one to choose.
If you have any suggestions please let me know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 2 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 3 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 4 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 5 Hotel in Vienna
- 6 Places of interest
- 7 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 8 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 9 Switzerland in November?
- 10 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 11 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 12 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 13 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 14 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 15 A Month stay in Southern France
- 16 vienna
- 17 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 18 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 19 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 20 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 21 Ireland travel passport question
- 22 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 23 Oxford England Accommodations
- 24 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 25 Croatia transportation question.