This is my first post and i need your suggestion please.
I do have 16 days at the end of July and i am planning to visit Italy this time.
Also, other than Italy i would like to see some other country but something else other than Germany, France or Spain (already been there).
In Italy i am planning to see Rome, Venice and Florence but i am not sure how many days should be enough in each city to cover main things.
i was thinking London or Greece but i can't decide which one to choose.
If you have any suggestions please let me know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 2 Lyon
- 3 Self drive tour companies
- 4 Italian lakes
- 5 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 6 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 7 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 8 What do after Bernia Express?
- 9 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 10 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 11 France, UK and Ireland
- 12 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 13 French theater in Paris
- 14 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 15 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 16 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 17 Germany family road trip help!
- 18 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 19 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 20 Barcelona
- 21 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 22 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 23 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 24 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 25 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!