We are going on a trip in mid February '13 to Prague, Vienna and Budapest. This is actually a part of a 17-day trip (London and Paris are on the front and back ends), but my focus for right now is this piece of it.
Our original plan was to do four nights in each city. We are definitely committed to the order stated above. We're flying into Prague, taking the train to Vienna and flying out of Budapest. However, we've been to Prague before and are wondering if it would be better to do three nights in Prague and add an extra night to either Vienna or Budapest. It seems that Budapest is very affordable, so ideally we'd spend more time there but ultimately we want the extra day where it would be most enjoyable.
My husband and I are in our mid 40's and have traveled to Europe several times. We love to walk around cities, see the architecture, cafes, cathedrals and the people. We like museums to a small extent and a tiny bit of shopping (window mainly) but are not interested in night life. We're tourists so we always like to see the main sites.
I would love to hear recommendations on a possibly better way to break this up (e.g. three in Prague, four in another, etc.) and if you have any other recommendations while we're in these places.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인터넷카지노♛＼【→ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ←】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 생방송카지노●＼【→ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ←】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 아시아카지노＼♟＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 5 온라인카지노＼♟＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 6 실시간카지노＼♟＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 7 아시안카지노●＼【→ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ←】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 8 나인카지노＼♟＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 9 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 10 Which town for a
- 11 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 12 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 13 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 14 Ireland in April
- 15 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 16 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 17 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 18 Amalfi Coast help
- 19 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 20 A few days outside Rome
- 21 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 22 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 23 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 24 CDG airport and connection time
- 25 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas