My wife and I will be in Portugal for 10 days in late May, flying into Lisbon and out of Porto. We won't have a car, and so will be dependent on public transportation.
We travel to eat, so we're interested mostly in food and culture.
Our plan is to spend 3 or 4 days in Lisbon (including a day trip to Sintra), and then another couple days in Porto on the far end of the trip.
I would love some suggestions for what to do in the middle. Given the length of the trip, we have 2-3 days, and I think would like to spend it in 1 or maybe 2 places (to minimize time spent traveling).
Keeping in mind that it needs to be accessible via public transportation, and that we need to get from Lisbon to Porto, I would love any suggestions people have.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 2 Top Tapas Tascas
- 3 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 4 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 5 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 6 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 7 If your site isn't working because of the update, just take it offline
- 8 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 9 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 10 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 11 Greece
- 12 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 13 Hiking lake Como
- 14 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 15 Renting a car in Greece
- 16 Prem fares (again)
- 17 tickets for Wimbledon
- 18 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 19 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 20 Iceland, france spain
- 21 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 22 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 23 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 24 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 25 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??