My wife and I will be in Portugal for 10 days in late May, flying into Lisbon and out of Porto. We won't have a car, and so will be dependent on public transportation.
We travel to eat, so we're interested mostly in food and culture.
Our plan is to spend 3 or 4 days in Lisbon (including a day trip to Sintra), and then another couple days in Porto on the far end of the trip.
I would love some suggestions for what to do in the middle. Given the length of the trip, we have 2-3 days, and I think would like to spend it in 1 or maybe 2 places (to minimize time spent traveling).
Keeping in mind that it needs to be accessible via public transportation, and that we need to get from Lisbon to Porto, I would love any suggestions people have.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 하이원리조트후기☛✑【 KIA709。ZZ。AM 】✑☚하이원리조트후기
- 2 아시안카지노노→æ／／[ ＡＢＳ２３６.CｏM ]／／æ←슈퍼카지노
- 3 아시안카지노∫＼「⊣ ＡＢＳ２３６.CｏM ⊣」＼∫슈퍼카지노
- 4 강원랜드후기☛✐【 KIA709。ZZ。AM 】✐☚강원랜드후기강원랜드후기
- 5 밤문화후기☛✏【 KIA709。ZZ。AM 】✏☚밤문화후기밤문화후기
- 6 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 7 Perugia
- 8 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 9 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 10 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 11 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 12 Areas in Milan
- 13 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 14 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 15 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 16 Ireland itinerary help please
- 17 No Periods in British Written English!
- 18 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 19 CDG much improved
- 20 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 21 St Denis Cathedral
- 22 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 23 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 24 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy