My wife and I will be in Portugal for 10 days in late May, flying into Lisbon and out of Porto. We won't have a car, and so will be dependent on public transportation.
We travel to eat, so we're interested mostly in food and culture.
Our plan is to spend 3 or 4 days in Lisbon (including a day trip to Sintra), and then another couple days in Porto on the far end of the trip.
I would love some suggestions for what to do in the middle. Given the length of the trip, we have 2-3 days, and I think would like to spend it in 1 or maybe 2 places (to minimize time spent traveling).
Keeping in mind that it needs to be accessible via public transportation, and that we need to get from Lisbon to Porto, I would love any suggestions people have.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강원랜드바카라┗❣┫NDS43。ZZ。AM┣❣┓슈퍼카지노강원랜드바카
- 2 우리바카라┗❥┫NDS43。ZZ。AM┣❥┓슈퍼카지노우리바카라
- 3 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 4 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 5 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 6 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 7 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 8 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 9 Questions about Polish sights
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 12 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 13 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 14 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 15 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 16 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 17 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 18 Ireland travel passport question
- 19 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 20 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 21 Italy
- 22 Revised itinerary for italy
- 23 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 24 Juangfrau / mt
- 25 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden