Going to Amsterdam 30 2 days of may then driving down to Schwabis Hall Germany for 1 or 2 days have 5 days to fill flying back out of Amsterdam was thinking France ( Nancy ) Luxemburg then Belgum back to Amsterdam any thoughts or help can't decide and it's coming up quick it's our 25th anniversary want it to be a nice trip.
Help with itenerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 2 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 3 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 4 Family travel to Paris and Alps
- 5 Mediterranean Vacation - Transportation
- 6 Family trip to France with kids
- 7 One night somewhere between Zurich and Geneva
- 8 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 9 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 10 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 11 A week in spain
- 12 Leaving Tomorrow need some last minute advice
- 13 scotland trave;
- 14 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 15 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 16 Swiss decisions
- 17 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 18 Medieval Dinner other than Bunratty
- 19 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 20 More time in Colmar/Strasbourg vs a day for Reims or Chartes
- 21 Train tickets France and Spain
- 22 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 23 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 24 Where to honeymoon in Southern France and Northern Italy?
- 25 Help - Train: Florence to Salerno & Ferry: Salerno to Positano