I am posting this with a plea for HELP!!
We are going to Europe in October and we need to completely revamp our original trip.... Original itinerary was: NYC to Rome > Venice > Munich > passing through Liechtenstein > Zurich > Geneva > Monti Carlo/Monaco > Milan and fly out of Milan back home.
We were planning to rent a car and drive this route. Looking at the distance, driving time, and logistics, we decided the trip was too ambitious. We now need to overhaul our itinerary and (I think) focus on Italy .... And here's where we need your expertise. So far it's definitely Rome > Florence > Venice. We'd love to see another country besides Italy (Monti Carlo/Monaco), but were open to suggestions. Can anyone offer some guidance? Travel dates are 10/11-10/29. THANK YOU!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BULLGUARD @antivirus Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech SUPP0RT Care*
- 2 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 3 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 4 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 5 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 6 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 7 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 8 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 9 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 10 Madrird and Seville
- 11 Greece
- 12 Ludwig Castles
- 13 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 14 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 15 Lake Como AREA questions
- 16 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 17 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 18 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 19 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 20 Help on ancient history route
- 21 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 22 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 23 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 24 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 25 Iceland