I am posting this with a plea for HELP!!
We are going to Europe in October and we need to completely revamp our original trip.... Original itinerary was: NYC to Rome > Venice > Munich > passing through Liechtenstein > Zurich > Geneva > Monti Carlo/Monaco > Milan and fly out of Milan back home.
We were planning to rent a car and drive this route. Looking at the distance, driving time, and logistics, we decided the trip was too ambitious. We now need to overhaul our itinerary and (I think) focus on Italy .... And here's where we need your expertise. So far it's definitely Rome > Florence > Venice. We'd love to see another country besides Italy (Monti Carlo/Monaco), but were open to suggestions. Can anyone offer some guidance? Travel dates are 10/11-10/29. THANK YOU!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 리더스카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■생방송바카라ァ생방송바카라
- 2 헬로우바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■카지노추천ア카지노추천
- 3 로얄바카라사이트■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■생방송카지노ろ생방송카지노
- 4 바카라규칙■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온라인카지노ぇ온라인카지노
- 5 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 6 실시간바카라사이트■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■라이브바카라ナ라이브바카라
- 7 카라바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■바카라ヤ바카라
- 8 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 9 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 10 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 11 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 12 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 13 Venice Bell Tower
- 14 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 15 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 16 Kayaking in Avignon
- 17 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 18 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 19 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 20 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 21 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 22 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 23 Cordoba Overnight?
- 24 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 25 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece