I am posting this with a plea for HELP!!
We are going to Europe in October and we need to completely revamp our original trip.... Original itinerary was: NYC to Rome > Venice > Munich > passing through Liechtenstein > Zurich > Geneva > Monti Carlo/Monaco > Milan and fly out of Milan back home.
We were planning to rent a car and drive this route. Looking at the distance, driving time, and logistics, we decided the trip was too ambitious. We now need to overhaul our itinerary and (I think) focus on Italy .... And here's where we need your expertise. So far it's definitely Rome > Florence > Venice. We'd love to see another country besides Italy (Monti Carlo/Monaco), but were open to suggestions. Can anyone offer some guidance? Travel dates are 10/11-10/29. THANK YOU!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 2 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 3 Europe itinerary questions
- 4 1 month in Europe
- 5 Paris hotels
- 6 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 7 London Hotels
- 8 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 9 10 days in Paris and......
- 10 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 11 Back from Paris
- 12 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 13 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 14 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 17 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 18 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 19 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 20 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 21 LIsbon
- 22 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 23 Iceland in 7 days.
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 25 Luggage Storage