I am posting this with a plea for HELP!!
We are going to Europe in October and we need to completely revamp our original trip.... Original itinerary was: NYC to Rome > Venice > Munich > passing through Liechtenstein > Zurich > Geneva > Monti Carlo/Monaco > Milan and fly out of Milan back home.
We were planning to rent a car and drive this route. Looking at the distance, driving time, and logistics, we decided the trip was too ambitious. We now need to overhaul our itinerary and (I think) focus on Italy .... And here's where we need your expertise. So far it's definitely Rome > Florence > Venice. We'd love to see another country besides Italy (Monti Carlo/Monaco), but were open to suggestions. Can anyone offer some guidance? Travel dates are 10/11-10/29. THANK YOU!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 2 Fur Coats on Montreux Riviera, Switzerland
- 3 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 4 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 5 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 6 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 7 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 8 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 9 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 10 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 11 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 12 "Never Mind"
- 13 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 14 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 15 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 16 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 17 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 18 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 19 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 20 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 21 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 22 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 23 First time in Bulgaria
- 24 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 25 Italian lakes