We have been making revisions to my itinerary based on suggestions and other post. We havent planned out the details of the things to do in each city yet, we are just trying to nail down cities so we can book hotels. Im hoping this will be doable.
Leave USA arrive next day in AM in Venice
spend day 1-4 in Venice
Leave early morning on the 5th day to Florence
spend day 5-9 in Florence
Leave early morning on the 10th day to Sorrento
spend day 10- 12 in Sorrento
Leave early morning on the 12th day to Rome
spend day 12-15 in Rome
Leave day 16 @9:15 pm to the USA from Rome
Should we add more days to Sorrento or Rome? Both my friend and I want to spend more time in Florence to do some cooking classes and wine tasting so if we change days it would be in Venice, Sorrento or Rome only.
Thank you for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 2 Back from Paris
- 3 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 4 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 5 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 6 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 7 Another tipping question: concierges
- 8 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 9 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 10 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 Luggage Storage
- 13 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 14 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 15 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 16 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 17 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 18 Trip suggestion
- 19 Spain in July
- 20 Summer Travel order
- 21 LIsbon
- 22 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 23 Corfu
- 24 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 25 Copenhagen to Stockholm