We have been making revisions to my itinerary based on suggestions and other post. We havent planned out the details of the things to do in each city yet, we are just trying to nail down cities so we can book hotels. Im hoping this will be doable.
Leave USA arrive next day in AM in Venice
spend day 1-4 in Venice
Leave early morning on the 5th day to Florence
spend day 5-9 in Florence
Leave early morning on the 10th day to Sorrento
spend day 10- 12 in Sorrento
Leave early morning on the 12th day to Rome
spend day 12-15 in Rome
Leave day 16 @9:15 pm to the USA from Rome
Should we add more days to Sorrento or Rome? Both my friend and I want to spend more time in Florence to do some cooking classes and wine tasting so if we change days it would be in Venice, Sorrento or Rome only.
Thank you for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 2 Valencia Spain
- 3 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 4 Language to use in Belgium
- 5 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 6 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 7 Germany-Car or Train
- 8 Visiting Zurich
- 9 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 10 Brussels flower tapestry
- 11 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 12 Places to visit from Zurich
- 13 SURPRISE TRIP
- 14 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 15 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 16 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 17 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 18 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 19 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 20 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 21 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 22 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 23 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 24 thoughts on my itenerary France and Italy
- 25 Europe for Beginners