We have been making revisions to my itinerary based on suggestions and other post. We havent planned out the details of the things to do in each city yet, we are just trying to nail down cities so we can book hotels. Im hoping this will be doable.
Leave USA arrive next day in AM in Venice
spend day 1-4 in Venice
Leave early morning on the 5th day to Florence
spend day 5-9 in Florence
Leave early morning on the 10th day to Sorrento
spend day 10- 12 in Sorrento
Leave early morning on the 12th day to Rome
spend day 12-15 in Rome
Leave day 16 @9:15 pm to the USA from Rome
Should we add more days to Sorrento or Rome? Both my friend and I want to spend more time in Florence to do some cooking classes and wine tasting so if we change days it would be in Venice, Sorrento or Rome only.
Thank you for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 2 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 3 Trip Report: 17 glorious days in Northern Spain
- 4 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 5 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 6 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 7 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 8 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 9 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 10 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 11 PARIS
- 12 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 13 London vacation rental agency
- 14 Sicily help
- 15 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 16 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 17 Christmas markets
- 18 Airline to Rome
- 19 SE ITALY
- 20 monograms vacation tours
- 21 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 22 Towns around Lucca
- 23 Thinking about the Fjords
- 24 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 25 Where??-2 night trip from London