We have not purchased our tickets yet but we plan on traveling into Rome and out of Rome. Once we arrive to Rome we plan on taking the train to Capri for 4 nights then making our way back to Florence for 4 nights, then to Vince for 4 night and ending our trip back in Rome for another 4 nights. Is this possible? Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One week in London with kids
- 2 Help with basic itinerary
- 3 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 4 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 5 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 6 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 7 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 8 credit and debit cards
- 9 a week in Lombardia
- 10 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 11 Wake Up Mods
- 12 Hotels in Florence
- 13 Trip in September
- 14 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 15 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 16 Greece and Italy Combo
- 17 Which city order makes most sense?
- 18 favorite app for converting US $$
- 19 SNCF - low price for summer
- 20 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 21 14 days in Spain - please help finalize itinerary!
- 22 Best of Norway
- 23 Venice, Orvieto, Rome with Tweens Part 1.
- 24 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 25 Light weight small converter?