We have not purchased our tickets yet but we plan on traveling into Rome and out of Rome. Once we arrive to Rome we plan on taking the train to Capri for 4 nights then making our way back to Florence for 4 nights, then to Vince for 4 night and ending our trip back in Rome for another 4 nights. Is this possible? Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 2 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 3 Ireland Trip
- 4 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 5 London is it worth it?
- 6 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 7 Awful experience with Ace Car Rental Iceland
- 8 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 9 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 10 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 11 My first trip to Crete
- 12 Final advice (I think) Restaurants!
- 13 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 14 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 15 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 16 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 17 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 18 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 19 Airport Transportation
- 20 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 21 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 22 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 23 London and Normandy
- 24 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 25 Early morning flight Venice/VCE