I am planning a solo trip to Italy (Veneto) and Slovenia next month and would like your help on the following itinerary:
I am flying to and back from Venice
Marco Polo airport:
- 3 days in Follina ( Veneto), I booked a package in a nice hotel through Luxurylink.
- 2 nights in Ljubljana
- 2 nights in Bled
- last night near Venice airport to catch flight home.
My questions are:
1- is this easily doable?
2- which transport should I take to go to Slovenia and return?
3- do you think I would better stay in Ljubljana all 4 nights and do day excursions to other areas? ( as I am travelling alone I don't want to hire a car)
Any help or sugestions here would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 2 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 3 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 4 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 5 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 6 Portugal itinerary help
- 7 First Time Solo Travel info
- 8 Prague hotels
- 9 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 10 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 11 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 12 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 13 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 14 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 15 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 16 Munich
- 17 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 18 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 19 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 20 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 21 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 22 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 23 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 24 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 25 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children