I am planning a solo trip to Italy (Veneto) and Slovenia next month and would like your help on the following itinerary:
I am flying to and back from Venice
Marco Polo airport:
- 3 days in Follina ( Veneto), I booked a package in a nice hotel through Luxurylink.
- 2 nights in Ljubljana
- 2 nights in Bled
- last night near Venice airport to catch flight home.
My questions are:
1- is this easily doable?
2- which transport should I take to go to Slovenia and return?
3- do you think I would better stay in Ljubljana all 4 nights and do day excursions to other areas? ( as I am travelling alone I don't want to hire a car)
Any help or sugestions here would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 2 Barcelona alternative
- 3 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 6 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 7 Iceland early december visit
- 8 Frankfurt to UK
- 9 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 10 God Save the Queen?
- 11 Road trip with our dog
- 12 Milan or Turin
- 13 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 14 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 15 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 16 9 Days in Spain
- 17 Paris to Italy
- 18 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 19 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 20 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 21 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 22 Spanish Medical Providers
- 23 Italy Car Scam
- 24 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 25 Undiscovered Places in Paris