I am planning a solo trip to Italy (Veneto) and Slovenia next month and would like your help on the following itinerary:
I am flying to and back from Venice
Marco Polo airport:
- 3 days in Follina ( Veneto), I booked a package in a nice hotel through Luxurylink.
- 2 nights in Ljubljana
- 2 nights in Bled
- last night near Venice airport to catch flight home.
My questions are:
1- is this easily doable?
2- which transport should I take to go to Slovenia and return?
3- do you think I would better stay in Ljubljana all 4 nights and do day excursions to other areas? ( as I am travelling alone I don't want to hire a car)
Any help or sugestions here would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days to spend in europe
- 2 Wearing The Hijab in Slovenia???
- 3 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 4 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 5 Do some cities lose their appeal after a repeat visit?
- 6 Beaches in Southern France
- 7 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 8 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 9 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 10 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 11 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 12 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 13 Spain Itinerary Help
- 14 Iceland Waterfall Advice
- 15 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 16 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 17 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 18 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 19 cell phone companys
- 20 italy itinerary
- 21 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 22 Rome Rental Car
- 23 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 24 3 days with a Swindon base
- 25 Italy for the first time