I am planning a solo trip to Italy (Veneto) and Slovenia next month and would like your help on the following itinerary:
I am flying to and back from Venice
Marco Polo airport:
- 3 days in Follina ( Veneto), I booked a package in a nice hotel through Luxurylink.
- 2 nights in Ljubljana
- 2 nights in Bled
- last night near Venice airport to catch flight home.
My questions are:
1- is this easily doable?
2- which transport should I take to go to Slovenia and return?
3- do you think I would better stay in Ljubljana all 4 nights and do day excursions to other areas? ( as I am travelling alone I don't want to hire a car)
Any help or sugestions here would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Austria
- 2 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 3 Charles Degaulle question
- 4 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 5 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 6 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 7 12 days in Austria
- 8 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 9 Amsterdam in August
- 10 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 11 Pompeii luggage storage
- 12 Croatia Itinerary Advice - Thank you!
- 13 What about Basque Country?
- 14 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 15 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 16 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 17 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 18 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 19 Going to Denmark, Norway – what is there to see?
- 20 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 21 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 22 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 23 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 24 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 25 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice