I am planning a solo trip to Italy (Veneto) and Slovenia next month and would like your help on the following itinerary:
I am flying to and back from Venice
Marco Polo airport:
- 3 days in Follina ( Veneto), I booked a package in a nice hotel through Luxurylink.
- 2 nights in Ljubljana
- 2 nights in Bled
- last night near Venice airport to catch flight home.
My questions are:
1- is this easily doable?
2- which transport should I take to go to Slovenia and return?
3- do you think I would better stay in Ljubljana all 4 nights and do day excursions to other areas? ( as I am travelling alone I don't want to hire a car)
Any help or sugestions here would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 week trip with children
- 2 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 3 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 4 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 5 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 6 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 7 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 8 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 9 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 10 Things to do in Montpellier
- 11 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 12 Italy in 11 Days
- 13 dinner jackets
- 14 French election
- 15 Leather goods in Florence
- 16 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 17 Piedmont as a destination
- 18 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 19 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 20 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 21 paris and france with my teenage daughter
- 22 Trip to Rome
- 23 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 24 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 25 Do I have time for the Appian Way?