I am planning a solo trip to Italy (Veneto) and Slovenia next month and would like your help on the following itinerary:
I am flying to and back from Venice
Marco Polo airport:
- 3 days in Follina ( Veneto), I booked a package in a nice hotel through Luxurylink.
- 2 nights in Ljubljana
- 2 nights in Bled
- last night near Venice airport to catch flight home.
My questions are:
1- is this easily doable?
2- which transport should I take to go to Slovenia and return?
3- do you think I would better stay in Ljubljana all 4 nights and do day excursions to other areas? ( as I am travelling alone I don't want to hire a car)
Any help or sugestions here would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Help with Italy and Slovenia!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A drive in Europe
- 2 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 3 London hotel
- 4 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 5 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 6 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 7 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 8 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 9 Train Options - Lisbon to Porto
- 10 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 11 Germany-berlin marathon
- 12 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 13 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 14 hotels in Seville
- 15 car rental companies Italy
- 16 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 17 tour guides in rome
- 18 one last portugal car rental question
- 19 Amsterdam hotel advice
- 20 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 21 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 22 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 23 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 24 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 25 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace