I am planning a solo trip to Italy (Veneto) and Slovenia next month and would like your help on the following itinerary:
I am flying to and back from Venice
Marco Polo airport:
- 3 days in Follina ( Veneto), I booked a package in a nice hotel through Luxurylink.
- 2 nights in Ljubljana
- 2 nights in Bled
- last night near Venice airport to catch flight home.
My questions are:
1- is this easily doable?
2- which transport should I take to go to Slovenia and return?
3- do you think I would better stay in Ljubljana all 4 nights and do day excursions to other areas? ( as I am travelling alone I don't want to hire a car)
Any help or sugestions here would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How hot are Naxos and Paros at the end of August?
- 2 Traffic ticket from Italy was paid last year and now got another!!!
- 3 Multi-Generation Trip
- 4 Nine Cities in 9 months!
- 5 Sicily 25 days summer beach holiday with daughter Help please : )
- 6 Itinerary help! First time to Italy
- 7 Cotswolds: Wheatsheaf Inn, NorthLeach or Rectory, Crudwell
- 8 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 9 Florence sites in a day and a half? with guide?
- 10 The best hotel in Naples for last night in Italy!
- 11 Euro Quiz # 110 - Potpourri
- 12 Comment on my Sicily Plan
- 13 Central Europe - Kid Question
- 14 copenhagen
- 15 Italy, France, Belgium, Netherlands in 20 days (Itinerary check!)
- 16 Tirano train station
- 17 London - Hotel recommendations Classic Non-Scene
- 18 Pompeii, Herculaneum
- 19 Tirano to Paris via bernina express in 1 day
- 20 Switzerland and Northern Italy, 3 weeks
- 21 Buckfast Abbey Brews Up a Brouhahah!
- 22 Narrowed down itinerary, but still need help finishing in Munich
- 23 Where to go in Greece ?
- 24 Time to go through customs in Glascow, Scotland
- 25 Sim cards for Bulgaria, Urkaine and Romania