I am planning a solo trip to Italy (Veneto) and Slovenia next month and would like your help on the following itinerary:
I am flying to and back from Venice
Marco Polo airport:
- 3 days in Follina ( Veneto), I booked a package in a nice hotel through Luxurylink.
- 2 nights in Ljubljana
- 2 nights in Bled
- last night near Venice airport to catch flight home.
My questions are:
1- is this easily doable?
2- which transport should I take to go to Slovenia and return?
3- do you think I would better stay in Ljubljana all 4 nights and do day excursions to other areas? ( as I am travelling alone I don't want to hire a car)
Any help or sugestions here would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany train/bus question
- 2 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 3 Car rental Croatia
- 4 Update on buying SIM Card at FCO
- 5 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 6 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 7 Torridon Scotland. Four days. What to do?
- 8 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 9 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 10 Cheap Hotel in Prague
- 11 Pensione Suzanne, Vienna
- 12 kureiff and dcd
- 13 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 14 February in Florence
- 15 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 16 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 17 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 18 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 19 PLITVICE LAKES
- 20 England and Wales by public transport
- 21 Loire Valley itinerary
- 22 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 23 Norway Route to take for Self driving
- 24 Should we go to Vienna?
- 25 First Post, Lots of Questions