I am planning a solo trip to Italy (Veneto) and Slovenia next month and would like your help on the following itinerary:
I am flying to and back from Venice
Marco Polo airport:
- 3 days in Follina ( Veneto), I booked a package in a nice hotel through Luxurylink.
- 2 nights in Ljubljana
- 2 nights in Bled
- last night near Venice airport to catch flight home.
My questions are:
1- is this easily doable?
2- which transport should I take to go to Slovenia and return?
3- do you think I would better stay in Ljubljana all 4 nights and do day excursions to other areas? ( as I am travelling alone I don't want to hire a car)
Any help or sugestions here would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Help with Italy and Slovenia!
- 1 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 2 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 3 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 4 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 5 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 6 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 7 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 8 Family European winter holiday
- 9 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 10 2 Week European Itinerary
- 11 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 12 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 13 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 14 Rome Accommodation
- 15 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 16 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 17 Italian Lakes gardens
- 18 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 19 Dresden Train Station
- 20 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 21 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 22 London for Christmas
- 23 Amsterdam: Alcoholics Cleaning Streets to Get Free Booze!
- 24 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 25 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"