Hi all. I, like so many others, need help in figuring out a clear travel plan for a trip I'd like to take my parents on. Having been there before, I thought a great but big journey would be to leave the US (Minneapolis) and make our way to Rome, Almalfi and Venice. I'm just not just sure how best to encompass these cities (ie order) and not make all the travel the worst part of the vacation. My folks are early 60s and fairly sturdy when it comes to travel, so they'll handle it well, but I'd like to make sure that they don't remember the trips in between these places more than the time spent in them. Have you suggestions? Let me know and many, many thanks in advance.
Help with Italian Itinery: Rome/Almalfi/Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 2 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 3 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 4 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 5 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 6 Avignon to London?
- 7 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 8 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 9 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 10 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 11 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 12 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 13 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 14 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 15 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 16 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 17 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 18 Traveling to Munich
- 19 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 20 Traveling from Amalfi Coast to Pompeii, etc. Using Public Transportation
- 21 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 22 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 23 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 24 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 25 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)