Hi all. I, like so many others, need help in figuring out a clear travel plan for a trip I'd like to take my parents on. Having been there before, I thought a great but big journey would be to leave the US (Minneapolis) and make our way to Rome, Almalfi and Venice. I'm just not just sure how best to encompass these cities (ie order) and not make all the travel the worst part of the vacation. My folks are early 60s and fairly sturdy when it comes to travel, so they'll handle it well, but I'd like to make sure that they don't remember the trips in between these places more than the time spent in them. Have you suggestions? Let me know and many, many thanks in advance.
Help with Italian Itinery: Rome/Almalfi/Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 2 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 3 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 4 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 5 Budget family trip to Europe
- 6 Pasteurized Cheese in Paris
- 7 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 8 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 9 Berlin
- 10 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 11 Dordogne & Lot Day Hiking
- 12 By train to and out of Prague
- 13 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 14 history museums or locations
- 15 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 16 Scuol, Switzerland
- 17 Last-minute detour to Paris: a 4-day live trip report
- 18 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 19 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 20 Lake Como transportation questions
- 21 Scotland- Edinburgh
- 22 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 23 All Set To Go!!
- 24 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 25 Sono arrivato a Venezia