Hi all. I, like so many others, need help in figuring out a clear travel plan for a trip I'd like to take my parents on. Having been there before, I thought a great but big journey would be to leave the US (Minneapolis) and make our way to Rome, Almalfi and Venice. I'm just not just sure how best to encompass these cities (ie order) and not make all the travel the worst part of the vacation. My folks are early 60s and fairly sturdy when it comes to travel, so they'll handle it well, but I'd like to make sure that they don't remember the trips in between these places more than the time spent in them. Have you suggestions? Let me know and many, many thanks in advance.
Help with Italian Itinery: Rome/Almalfi/Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 3 italy
- 4 Wednesday Papal Audience
- 5 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 6 Madrid and London
- 7 Santorini
- 8 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 9 Italy Itinerary - Draft
- 10 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 11 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 12 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 13 How do you find French food?
- 14 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 15 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 16 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 17 airport hold baggage
- 18 7 Nights in Paris
- 19 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 20 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 21 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 22 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 23 Monet in Normandy
- 24 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 25 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona