Hi all. I, like so many others, need help in figuring out a clear travel plan for a trip I'd like to take my parents on. Having been there before, I thought a great but big journey would be to leave the US (Minneapolis) and make our way to Rome, Almalfi and Venice. I'm just not just sure how best to encompass these cities (ie order) and not make all the travel the worst part of the vacation. My folks are early 60s and fairly sturdy when it comes to travel, so they'll handle it well, but I'd like to make sure that they don't remember the trips in between these places more than the time spent in them. Have you suggestions? Let me know and many, many thanks in advance.
Help with Italian Itinery: Rome/Almalfi/Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Air pollution in Paris
- 2 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 3 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 4 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 5 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 6 Dublin to Armagh?
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 9 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 10 Naxos in May
- 11 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 12 England and Scotland
- 13 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 14 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 15 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 16 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 17 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 18 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 19 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 20 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 21 connecting flight to marseille or not
- 22 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 23 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 24 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 25 France, Italy and Greec