Hi all. I, like so many others, need help in figuring out a clear travel plan for a trip I'd like to take my parents on. Having been there before, I thought a great but big journey would be to leave the US (Minneapolis) and make our way to Rome, Almalfi and Venice. I'm just not just sure how best to encompass these cities (ie order) and not make all the travel the worst part of the vacation. My folks are early 60s and fairly sturdy when it comes to travel, so they'll handle it well, but I'd like to make sure that they don't remember the trips in between these places more than the time spent in them. Have you suggestions? Let me know and many, many thanks in advance.
Help with Italian Itinery: Rome/Almalfi/Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 2 London for Free
- 3 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 4 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 5 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 6 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 7 Northern Lights in Scotland??
- 8 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 9 Madrid: City Views
- 10 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 11 London restaurants
- 12 biking in France
- 13 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 14 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 15 Terrorism in Europe
- 16 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 17 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 18 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 19 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 20 Three weeks holiday in Turkey
- 21 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 22 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 23 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 24 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 25 Madrid Card or Paseo del Arte pass