My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Ireland for March 2017. I am a bit overwhelmed due to all there is in Ireland to do. I want to make sure we make the most out of our time there. I would love itentiary recommendations from those with knowledge on Ireland!
We leave the States a Friday evening and land in Dublin Saturday morning at around 10 AM. We thought we would spend the first day exploring Ireland and taking it easy because we will probably have some jet lag. For Day 2, my boyfriend would like to do some golfing in Dublin. So we thought we'd do that day 2 and spend the night in Dublin.
We leave Saturday morning at 11.
We want to take a road trip leaving Monday morning from Dublin, needing to be back in Dublin Friday night because of our flight home Saturday morning.
this is where I get overwhelmed... I want to see as much as possible Monday-Friday but don't want to spend the whole time in the car driving. I am very open to recommendations. For my must see list, the cliffs of Mohr and the ring of Kerry. Has anyone done the Murals in Belfast? I think that is something my boyfriend would enjoy. I also want to spend one night at the Ashford Castle. I know it is expensive but it is rated one of the best castles and I think it would be worth it! Other than that we would like to stay on the more affordable side for lodging.
We will be renting a car from the Dublin airport and driving ourselves, in order to be able to make stops along the way whenever we want.
Hopefully I didn't babble too long. I so appreciate any feedback!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브카지노(｡//AAA815。CoM//｡)프라임카지노온라인카지노주소
- 2 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 3 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 4 Laokasti Villa in Oia
- 5 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 6 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 7 Stu Tower
- 8 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 9 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 10 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 11 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 12 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 13 Train up the Jungfrau
- 14 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 15 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 16 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 17 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 18 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 19 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 20 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 21 Turin Hotels - Current Offerings
- 22 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 23 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 24 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 25 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy