We've already got all our hotels booked and now deciding what we can fit in and what we can't. One of the days, we'll be leaving from Dublin and need to get to our hotel in Kinsale by that night. On my list of possibilities are Powerscourt, Glendalough, Kilkenny Castle, Rock of Cashel, Ardmore (St. Declan's/Round Tower), Waterford. I know that we can't do them all but which ones are most worth seeing? Thanks!!
Help with Ireland Itinerary
View all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Week European Itinerary
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 4 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 5 TGV and Provence questions
- 6 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 7 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 8 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 9 Channel Islands
- 10 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 11 Dresden Train Station
- 12 London for Christmas
- 13 Family European winter holiday
- 14 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 15 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 16 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 17 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 18 Rome Accommodation
- 19 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 20 Tuscan Agriturismo
- 21 To Paris and Provence in June
- 22 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 23 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 24 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 25 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?