A friend and I would like help planning a trip in Iceland. Our dates aren't very flexible-we will be in Reykjavik for a meeting May 26-28, 2014, and would like to see some of Iceland beginning May 29. We are most interested in seeing the natural beauty of Iceland, and would prefer to minimize driving. I am now thinking perhaps we should fly to another town and take day trips from there, either on tours or renting a car. Akureyri? We are also open to taking a small group multi-day tour, but haven't found one that departs May 29. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!
Help with Iceland trip
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 2 Southeastern Sicily, on detective Montalbano's trails
- 3 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 4 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 5 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 6 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 7 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 8 Portugal in September
- 9 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 10 Sicily 10 days
- 11 Europe with young teens
- 12 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 13 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 14 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 15 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 16 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 17 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 18 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 19 Advises for trip to Russia
- 20 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 21 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 22 First time traveler to Ireland
- 23 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 24 Euro Train
- 25 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich