A friend and I would like help planning a trip in Iceland. Our dates aren't very flexible-we will be in Reykjavik for a meeting May 26-28, 2014, and would like to see some of Iceland beginning May 29. We are most interested in seeing the natural beauty of Iceland, and would prefer to minimize driving. I am now thinking perhaps we should fly to another town and take day trips from there, either on tours or renting a car. Akureyri? We are also open to taking a small group multi-day tour, but haven't found one that departs May 29. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!
Help with Iceland trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 2 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 3 I'm in a funk
- 4 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 5 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 6 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 7 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 8 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 9 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 10 Lauterbrunnen: hiking advisory
- 11 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 12 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 13 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 14 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 15 Ireland driving vacation
- 16 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 17 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 18 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 19 Bavaria: Need Itinerary and Lodging Help for Family of Six
- 20 Provence, near Nice
- 21 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 22 Bike touring in France
- 23 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 24 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 25 setenil de la bodegas and/or Ronda spain