A friend and I would like help planning a trip in Iceland. Our dates aren't very flexible-we will be in Reykjavik for a meeting May 26-28, 2014, and would like to see some of Iceland beginning May 29. We are most interested in seeing the natural beauty of Iceland, and would prefer to minimize driving. I am now thinking perhaps we should fly to another town and take day trips from there, either on tours or renting a car. Akureyri? We are also open to taking a small group multi-day tour, but haven't found one that departs May 29. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!
Help with Iceland trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy tours
- 2 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 3 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 4 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 5 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 6 Best data sim
- 7 1st time to europe- from 0ct 3-26 2014 train advance ticket advice
- 8 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 9 Crete Island - off the beaten track
- 10 London Soccer tickets-Boxing Day & Dec 28 how difficult to get??
- 11 Escargot
- 12 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 13 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 14 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 15 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 16 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 17 Interested In Coach Passes
- 18 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 19 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 20 Need help - Train from Marseille airport to Paris
- 21 Alterations to night trains routes
- 22 first family trip to Switzerland
- 23 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 24 Pisa or Siena?
- 25 2 nights in Venice - what restaurants should we not miss?