A friend and I would like help planning a trip in Iceland. Our dates aren't very flexible-we will be in Reykjavik for a meeting May 26-28, 2014, and would like to see some of Iceland beginning May 29. We are most interested in seeing the natural beauty of Iceland, and would prefer to minimize driving. I am now thinking perhaps we should fly to another town and take day trips from there, either on tours or renting a car. Akureyri? We are also open to taking a small group multi-day tour, but haven't found one that departs May 29. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!
Help with Iceland trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to Dijon from Paris, quickly
- 2 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 3 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 4 Rolling bags in Venice
- 5 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 6 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 7 Greece after the Vote
- 8 please advise on 9 days in Iceland
- 9 Trip Report -- Spain and Portugal, 2014
- 10 Big and little towns of Europe
- 11 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 12 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 13 Dijon/Lyon/Strasbourg
- 14 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 15 Two Week Trip from Southern France to Northern Italy
- 16 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 17 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 18 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 19 Germany for 3 weeks
- 20 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 21 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 22 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 23 Tell me about Manchester
- 24 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 25 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?