A friend and I would like help planning a trip in Iceland. Our dates aren't very flexible-we will be in Reykjavik for a meeting May 26-28, 2014, and would like to see some of Iceland beginning May 29. We are most interested in seeing the natural beauty of Iceland, and would prefer to minimize driving. I am now thinking perhaps we should fly to another town and take day trips from there, either on tours or renting a car. Akureyri? We are also open to taking a small group multi-day tour, but haven't found one that departs May 29. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!
Help with Iceland trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mont St. Michele?
- 2 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 3 Train tickets within Italy
- 4 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 5 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 6 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 7 Can You Name theTen Most Popular Tourist Cities In Europe???
- 8 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 9 Best driving map for Greece?
- 10 London Weekend
- 11 recommendations for driver/transfer tour from Siena to Rome airport.
- 12 Geneva-recommendation for small hotel, perhaps Old City?
- 13 Turkey - Live report
- 14 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 15 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 16 Stay in Venice
- 17 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 18 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 19 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 20 Questions for Paris residents
- 21 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 22 Central European train travel
- 23 Help please: 1 or 2 Bedroom Apt in Paris
- 24 Carinthia
- 25 Southwestern England