A friend and I would like help planning a trip in Iceland. Our dates aren't very flexible-we will be in Reykjavik for a meeting May 26-28, 2014, and would like to see some of Iceland beginning May 29. We are most interested in seeing the natural beauty of Iceland, and would prefer to minimize driving. I am now thinking perhaps we should fly to another town and take day trips from there, either on tours or renting a car. Akureyri? We are also open to taking a small group multi-day tour, but haven't found one that departs May 29. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!
Help with Iceland trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 2 7 Nights in Paris
- 3 Driving from Italy to France
- 4 Why don't the French want to work?
- 5 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 6 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 7 Edinburgh - Mercat Tours -
- 8 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 9 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 10 Daily Bus Tours in Croatia, Slovenia and nearby countries
- 11 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 12 Late night/early morning transport from Barcelona Airport to city center
- 13 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 14 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 15 Little-kid friendly place an hour or so by train from Frankfurt airport
- 16 Italy, England, OR France in 2015: Tour Operators - Or go it alone?
- 17 Skip the Line: Small-Group Eiffel Tower Sunset Tour
- 18 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 19 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 20 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 21 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 22 Matisse at Tate
- 23 2 weeks in Europe
- 24 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 25 Hire car seville to lisbon