A friend and I would like help planning a trip in Iceland. Our dates aren't very flexible-we will be in Reykjavik for a meeting May 26-28, 2014, and would like to see some of Iceland beginning May 29. We are most interested in seeing the natural beauty of Iceland, and would prefer to minimize driving. I am now thinking perhaps we should fly to another town and take day trips from there, either on tours or renting a car. Akureyri? We are also open to taking a small group multi-day tour, but haven't found one that departs May 29. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!
Help with Iceland trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mama Mia Italy!
- 2 Dordogne in October
- 3 iPhone Sim Data Question (UK, Italy, France)
- 4 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 5 Does this sound feasible?
- 6 Bike touring in France
- 7 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 8 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 9 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 10 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 11 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 12 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 13 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 14 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 15 Calling home from abroad
- 16 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 17 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 18 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 19 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 20 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS
- 21 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 22 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 23 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 24 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 25 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N