A friend and I would like help planning a trip in Iceland. Our dates aren't very flexible-we will be in Reykjavik for a meeting May 26-28, 2014, and would like to see some of Iceland beginning May 29. We are most interested in seeing the natural beauty of Iceland, and would prefer to minimize driving. I am now thinking perhaps we should fly to another town and take day trips from there, either on tours or renting a car. Akureyri? We are also open to taking a small group multi-day tour, but haven't found one that departs May 29. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!
Help with Iceland trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel by train in Poland?
- 2 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 3 Bath Hotel - MacDonald Bath Spa or Francis Hotel
- 4 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 5 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 6 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria
- 7 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)
- 8 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 9 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 10 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 11 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 12 UK with Kids
- 13 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 14 Florence/Venice/Tuscany driving vacation
- 15 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 16 DVD players in France
- 17 Freising or Erding?
- 18 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 19 Travelling to Croatia - Do I need to book accommodation
- 20 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 21 Oh no more disruption planned for Spanish airports 2015
- 22 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 23 Shipping Suitcases from Ireland to Canada
- 24 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 25 Driver/Car Transfer from Pisa to Cinque Terre