A friend and I would like help planning a trip in Iceland. Our dates aren't very flexible-we will be in Reykjavik for a meeting May 26-28, 2014, and would like to see some of Iceland beginning May 29. We are most interested in seeing the natural beauty of Iceland, and would prefer to minimize driving. I am now thinking perhaps we should fly to another town and take day trips from there, either on tours or renting a car. Akureyri? We are also open to taking a small group multi-day tour, but haven't found one that departs May 29. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!
Help with Iceland trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 2 Short-stay apartment in Italy -- common practices?
- 3 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 4 Would someone critique my food/drinking itinerary for St. Petersburg?
- 5 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 6 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 7 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 8 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 9 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 10 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 11 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 12 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 13 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 14 Eurostar London to Avignon Thru Trains Start June 28!
- 15 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 16 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 17 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 18 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 19 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 20 italy
- 21 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 22 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 23 What still confounds you about travel?
- 24 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 25 FRANCE: SIM CARD