Would anyone help me about hotels in Prague? My husband and I will go to Prague by the end of September for three days. I've booked Hotel Salvator which near the Lesser Tower and also the Prague 1 Reisdence on Zitna Street near near the New Towns. Did anyone stay there before? Which location is better i.e. safe, convenience, not too noisy! It seemed that the Hotel Salvator gots a lot of good review but somebody claimed his belongings has been stolen in this hotel lately. See Athos.com review.
Help with hotels in Prague
- 1 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 2 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 3 This is a great book if you are visiting Venice
- 4 What is the best food in France?
- 5 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 6 ferry to Harwich
- 7 Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
- 8 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 9 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 10 Berlin Hotels
- 11 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 12 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 13 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 14 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 15 Who has travelled with Smart Tours or Friendly Planet??
- 16 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 17 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 18 Tennyson Home
- 19 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 20 Istanbul Hotels
- 21 Where to stay in London in July
- 22 Backpacking through Europe
- 23 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 24 CORFU --Best way to spend one full day
- 25 Scotland car rental advice