My fiancé (I guess husband by then) and I are planning our honeymoon from April 25th- May 16th. We are arriving into Paris I the early am on the 26th and leaving from Rome on may 16th. We know it's a pretty aggressive trip as far as locations, but we really want to get a feel for different places. We are active in our late 20s. Our hotels are almost booked, so now we are looking into trains. We are prepared to rent a car from Florence for Tuscany since no trains go there. Other than Tuscany, we don't plan on renting a car. What rail passes would you suggest we get that would be the most effective for our itinerary? Can we accomplish this all with one pass or will we have to get multiple? We would prefer flexible times in case we can't make a particular departure, but if we need to actually buy specific times, we can make that work.
Here is the list of cities in order:
Paris- 3 nights
Geneva- 2 nights
Montreux- 1 night
Interlaken- 2 nights
Tuscany- 4 nights
Venice- 3 nights
Rome- 5 nights
Thank you in advance for your help!
Help with honeymoon planning- France, Switzerland, Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 2 Edinburgh - outings?
- 3 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 4 What to wear
- 5 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 6 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 7 London Pass - Available through AAA?
- 8 Disneyland Paris transportation
- 9 Budapest hotels - Ibis Heroes or Ibis Budapest City
- 10 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 11 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 12 7 Nights in Paris
- 13 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 14 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 15 Istanbul Itinerary
- 16 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 17 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 18 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 19 Matisse at Tate
- 20 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 21 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 22 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 23 American electrical gadgets
- 24 Fjords, How To?
- 25 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich