My fiancé (I guess husband by then) and I are planning our honeymoon from April 25th- May 16th. We are arriving into Paris I the early am on the 26th and leaving from Rome on may 16th. We know it's a pretty aggressive trip as far as locations, but we really want to get a feel for different places. We are active in our late 20s. Our hotels are almost booked, so now we are looking into trains. We are prepared to rent a car from Florence for Tuscany since no trains go there. Other than Tuscany, we don't plan on renting a car. What rail passes would you suggest we get that would be the most effective for our itinerary? Can we accomplish this all with one pass or will we have to get multiple? We would prefer flexible times in case we can't make a particular departure, but if we need to actually buy specific times, we can make that work.
Here is the list of cities in order:
Paris- 3 nights
Geneva- 2 nights
Montreux- 1 night
Interlaken- 2 nights
Tuscany- 4 nights
Venice- 3 nights
Rome- 5 nights
Thank you in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 2 Travel vs. Babies
- 3 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 4 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 5 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 6 Which is the nearest London airport to reach loughton
- 7 What is the area around Camaiore like?
- 8 Andalucia in December
- 9 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 10 England and Wales by public transport
- 11 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 12 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 13 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 14 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 15 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 16 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 17 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 18 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 19 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 20 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 21 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 22 Vienna or Budapest?
- 23 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 24 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 25 Will you skip Vienna for other city?