My fiancé (I guess husband by then) and I are planning our honeymoon from April 25th- May 16th. We are arriving into Paris I the early am on the 26th and leaving from Rome on may 16th. We know it's a pretty aggressive trip as far as locations, but we really want to get a feel for different places. We are active in our late 20s. Our hotels are almost booked, so now we are looking into trains. We are prepared to rent a car from Florence for Tuscany since no trains go there. Other than Tuscany, we don't plan on renting a car. What rail passes would you suggest we get that would be the most effective for our itinerary? Can we accomplish this all with one pass or will we have to get multiple? We would prefer flexible times in case we can't make a particular departure, but if we need to actually buy specific times, we can make that work.
Here is the list of cities in order:
Paris- 3 nights
Geneva- 2 nights
Montreux- 1 night
Interlaken- 2 nights
Tuscany- 4 nights
Venice- 3 nights
Rome- 5 nights
Thank you in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to Kinderdijk
- 2 neighbourhood in Barcelona question
- 3 Where to travel in Switzerland in 2 days when I'm travelling from Italy?
- 4 Amalfi Coast of Algarve
- 5 Vicking Legend - Danube waltz cruise
- 6 English countryside help (Cotswolds and Bath?)
- 7 A Month in the Land of Ice and Fire
- 8 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 9 Travel in England and Scotland
- 10 Fall 2016 England andScotland
- 11 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 12 Champagne Houses open in December - Reims
- 13 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?
- 14 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 15 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 16 Texans Take a Tour
- 17 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 18 Japan or Italy next spring
- 19 Bahn.de rail travel in Germany
- 20 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 21 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
- 22 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems
- 23 Triple Occupancy room Amalfi Coast
- 24 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 25 Groupon Tours