My fiancé (I guess husband by then) and I are planning our honeymoon from April 25th- May 16th. We are arriving into Paris I the early am on the 26th and leaving from Rome on may 16th. We know it's a pretty aggressive trip as far as locations, but we really want to get a feel for different places. We are active in our late 20s. Our hotels are almost booked, so now we are looking into trains. We are prepared to rent a car from Florence for Tuscany since no trains go there. Other than Tuscany, we don't plan on renting a car. What rail passes would you suggest we get that would be the most effective for our itinerary? Can we accomplish this all with one pass or will we have to get multiple? We would prefer flexible times in case we can't make a particular departure, but if we need to actually buy specific times, we can make that work.
Here is the list of cities in order:
Paris- 3 nights
Geneva- 2 nights
Montreux- 1 night
Interlaken- 2 nights
Tuscany- 4 nights
Venice- 3 nights
Rome- 5 nights
Thank you in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mt. Etna wakes up
- 2 France is losing the core of its historic provincial towns
- 3 Transpennine Express-Ticket/No Seat Res
- 4 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 5 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 6 Edam, Volendam & Marken day trip?
- 7 Lucerne to Rome on Swiss pass
- 8 Dijon RAVE - My Home in Dijon
- 9 Bring US appliances to Germany?
- 10 Tuscany Trip
- 11 Calling all Iceland mavens.
- 12 12-14 nights enough ?
- 13 Hurry to France before it loses it's frenchness
- 14 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 15 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 16 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 17 Where to go in Warsaw and Krakow?
- 18 Updated Southern Croatia Trip (recommendations please)
- 19 5 Days in Bernese Oberland
- 20 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 21 Need help with my itinerary
- 22 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 23 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 24 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 25 Killarney