My fiancé (I guess husband by then) and I are planning our honeymoon from April 25th- May 16th. We are arriving into Paris I the early am on the 26th and leaving from Rome on may 16th. We know it's a pretty aggressive trip as far as locations, but we really want to get a feel for different places. We are active in our late 20s. Our hotels are almost booked, so now we are looking into trains. We are prepared to rent a car from Florence for Tuscany since no trains go there. Other than Tuscany, we don't plan on renting a car. What rail passes would you suggest we get that would be the most effective for our itinerary? Can we accomplish this all with one pass or will we have to get multiple? We would prefer flexible times in case we can't make a particular departure, but if we need to actually buy specific times, we can make that work.
Here is the list of cities in order:
Paris- 3 nights
Geneva- 2 nights
Montreux- 1 night
Interlaken- 2 nights
Tuscany- 4 nights
Venice- 3 nights
Rome- 5 nights
Thank you in advance for your help!
Help with honeymoon planning- France, Switzerland, Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam
- 2 Best day trips from Paris
- 3 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 4 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 5 Italy tours
- 6 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 7 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 8 Air France strike
- 9 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 10 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 11 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 12 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 13 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 14 See You In Minsk
- 15 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 16 Ski to Verbier and Courmayeur, is it possible without a car?
- 17 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 18 BARCELONA: renting a car to Costa Brava
- 19 Norway Advice
- 20 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 21 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 22 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 23 Scottish Passport
- 24 Questions About Croatia
- 25 Oxford or Cambridge?