My fiancé (I guess husband by then) and I are planning our honeymoon from April 25th- May 16th. We are arriving into Paris I the early am on the 26th and leaving from Rome on may 16th. We know it's a pretty aggressive trip as far as locations, but we really want to get a feel for different places. We are active in our late 20s. Our hotels are almost booked, so now we are looking into trains. We are prepared to rent a car from Florence for Tuscany since no trains go there. Other than Tuscany, we don't plan on renting a car. What rail passes would you suggest we get that would be the most effective for our itinerary? Can we accomplish this all with one pass or will we have to get multiple? We would prefer flexible times in case we can't make a particular departure, but if we need to actually buy specific times, we can make that work.
Here is the list of cities in order:
Paris- 3 nights
Geneva- 2 nights
Montreux- 1 night
Interlaken- 2 nights
Tuscany- 4 nights
Venice- 3 nights
Rome- 5 nights
Thank you in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 2 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 3 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 4 tickets for Wimbledon
- 5 Paris hotel
- 6 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 7 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 8 Ex-pats with young kids
- 9 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 10 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 11 Paris advice with kids
- 12 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 13 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 14 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 15 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 16 Top Tapas Tascas
- 17 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 18 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 19 Iceland france spain
- 20 Trip Report to Bordeaux, Sarlat-la-Canéda, and Albi
- 21 Help on ancient history route
- 22 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 23 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 24 Iceland car rental agencies
- 25 Amalfi coast in august