My husband and I are planning a trip to Greece in the end of May/beginning of June 2018 (a later honeymoon). We are planning on going for about 8 days. We definitely want to do Athens for one day to see the sights followed by santorini (we were thinking 3 days) and then we can’t decide which other island to do. We’ve narrowed it down to Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, and Milos. We want beautiful beaches, preferably sand, beautiful sunsets, delicious food with views, white washed town and some exploring. We like a night life but are not huge “party-ers.” Which island would you recommend? How many days are ideal on each island?
Thanks for the help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 2 Driving through Paris
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 5 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 6 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 7 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 8 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 9 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 10 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 11 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 12 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 13 Zurich to Milan trip
- 14 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 15 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 16 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 17 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 18 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 19 San Sebastián
- 20 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 21 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 22 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 23 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 24 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 25 Destination ideas for 88 year old