My husband and I are planning a trip to Greece in the end of May/beginning of June 2018 (a later honeymoon). We are planning on going for about 8 days. We definitely want to do Athens for one day to see the sights followed by santorini (we were thinking 3 days) and then we can’t decide which other island to do. We’ve narrowed it down to Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, and Milos. We want beautiful beaches, preferably sand, beautiful sunsets, delicious food with views, white washed town and some exploring. We like a night life but are not huge “party-ers.” Which island would you recommend? How many days are ideal on each island?
Thanks for the help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 2 Barcelona alternative
- 3 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 4 auto europa or auto europe?
- 5 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 6 Venice/Mestre
- 7 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 8 car insurance italy
- 9 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 10 8 Days in Spain
- 11 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 12 Spanish Medical Providers
- 13 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 14 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 15 9 Days in Spain
- 16 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 17 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 18 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 19 Paris to Italy
- 20 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 21 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 22 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 23 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 24 Amsterdam
- 25 travel to prague, vienna and munich