My husband and I are planning a trip to Greece in the end of May/beginning of June 2018 (a later honeymoon). We are planning on going for about 8 days. We definitely want to do Athens for one day to see the sights followed by santorini (we were thinking 3 days) and then we can’t decide which other island to do. We’ve narrowed it down to Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, and Milos. We want beautiful beaches, preferably sand, beautiful sunsets, delicious food with views, white washed town and some exploring. We like a night life but are not huge “party-ers.” Which island would you recommend? How many days are ideal on each island?
Thanks for the help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice/Mestre
- 2 Pay attention to your watches !
- 3 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 4 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 5 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 6 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 7 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 8 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 9 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 10 9 Days in Spain
- 11 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 12 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 13 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 14 Iceland early december visit
- 15 Zurich to Milan trip
- 16 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 17 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 18 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 19 Italy Car Scam
- 20 Quizz !
- 21 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 22 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 23 car insurance italy
- 24 Christmas Day in Granada
- 25 a group of old friends traveling to croatia