We are having difficulty purchasing tickets for the attractions in Granada. We tried On-Line without success and finally called Ticket Master who were of no help. Now we are told we need to call to Spain directly???????
Help with Granada
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southwestern England
- 2 Is Jungfraujoch worth the trip for a CLAUSTROPHOBIC person?
- 3 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 4 What Happened to My Hairdryer? - An Electrical Question
- 5 Euro Quiz # 82 - Wednesday 4-1-15
- 6 2 for 1 tickets
- 7 Carinthia
- 8 Help please: 1 or 2 Bedroom Apt in Paris
- 9 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 10 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 11 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 12 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 13 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 14 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 15 Our first trip to Europe
- 16 Mont St. Michele?
- 17 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 18 itinerary help needed - Mediterranean Turkey / Turquoise Coast
- 19 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 20 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 21 London/Help
- 22 recommendations for driver/transfer tour from Siena to Rome airport.
- 23 Can teaching patriotism protect France?
- 24 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 25 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?