We are having difficulty purchasing tickets for the attractions in Granada. We tried On-Line without success and finally called Ticket Master who were of no help. Now we are told we need to call to Spain directly???????
Help with Granada
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid: City Views
- 2 Northern Lights in Scotland??
- 3 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 4 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 5 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 6 London restaurants
- 7 biking in France
- 8 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 9 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 10 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 11 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 12 Terrorism in Europe
- 13 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 14 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 15 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 16 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 17 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 18 Three weeks holiday in Turkey
- 19 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 20 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 21 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 22 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 23 Madrid Card or Paseo del Arte pass
- 24 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 25 Istanbul water