We are having difficulty purchasing tickets for the attractions in Granada. We tried On-Line without success and finally called Ticket Master who were of no help. Now we are told we need to call to Spain directly???????
Help with Granada
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 2 Lofoten ferry
- 3 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 4 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 5 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 6 Unique Venice Activity
- 7 Chip but no PIN
- 8 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 9 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 10 Duoro river cruises
- 11 Madrid and London
- 12 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 13 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 14 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 15 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 16 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 17 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 18 London visit
- 19 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 20 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 21 21 Days in Central Europe
- 22 Small group for Colosseum
- 23 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 24 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 25 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?