We are having difficulty purchasing tickets for the attractions in Granada. We tried On-Line without success and finally called Ticket Master who were of no help. Now we are told we need to call to Spain directly???????
Help with Granada
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 2 staying a month or so in each place
- 3 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 4 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 5 Robbed in Rome... by a "Police Officer"?
- 6 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 7 URGENT: Fontana Del Papa, Tolfa Cooking School Info Pls
- 8 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 9 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 10 tuscany wine tours and transfers
- 11 Spending money in Italy?
- 12 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 13 Late night train from Prague
- 14 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 15 December honeymoon in Europe
- 16 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 17 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 18 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 19 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 20 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France
- 21 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 22 Madrid and London
- 23 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 24 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 25 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges