We are having difficulty purchasing tickets for the attractions in Granada. We tried On-Line without success and finally called Ticket Master who were of no help. Now we are told we need to call to Spain directly???????
Help with Granada
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 2 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 3 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 4 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 5 Heathrow-Bath bus tickets
- 6 Private driver Amalfi Coast
- 7 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 8 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 9 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 10 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 11 Trip to Italy
- 12 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 13 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 14 Sorting out my travel Days in Italy
- 15 scotland trave;
- 16 One night in Paris- where to stay?
- 17 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 18 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 19 Please help me plan my trip!
- 20 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 21 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 22 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 23 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 24 Apartment services for Barcelona and Pamplona
- 25 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014