We are having difficulty purchasing tickets for the attractions in Granada. We tried On-Line without success and finally called Ticket Master who were of no help. Now we are told we need to call to Spain directly???????
Help with Granada
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 2 Spanish Music
- 3 Age for booking a hotel?
- 4 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 5 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 6 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 7 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?
- 8 Great restaurants in Italy
- 9 Greece after the Vote
- 10 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 11 rail pass
- 12 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 13 One day in Paris, Looking for a great Full day tour.
- 14 Germany for 3 weeks
- 15 9 days; 1or 2 home bases for relaxing, sightseeing and nightlife in Italy
- 16 The Vatican Latest
- 17 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 18 April in Madrid
- 19 Mona Lisa Discovered
- 20 Help Plan Our Trip !
- 21 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 22 Renting an apt.
- 23 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 24 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 25 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country