we are traveling from Croatia to Hungary(Budapest) to Czech Republic(Prague) and then to Germany(berlin) and possibly the Netherlands(Amsterdam) after that. I am struggling to find the absolute best way to travel between each destination. I have heard so many people say that Eurorail is more expensive than paying for an individual ticket but from what I have seen nothing online is backing that claim up. What is the best and cheapest way to travel these countries? Time constraints are not an issue for us
thank you in advance for any help you can offer!!
Natalie and Charlotte
Help with Getting around Eastern Europe!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 2 English speaking Dentist in Rome?
- 3 Seotember Trip to Greece- 2015
- 4 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 5 Help me plan a Trip
- 6 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 7 England and Scotland 15-days in November Trip Planning
- 8 South of France
- 9 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 10 What else should I know about Priceline bidding for London?
- 11 Are there any deals to London or big cities in Europe?
- 12 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 13 Flight cancellation due to weather & student visa
- 14 England, Paris itinerary help
- 15 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 16 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 17 Germany for 3 weeks
- 18 Travelling Aug 2015 to a few european destinations
- 19 Travel itinery for a family of 4.
- 20 Panarea lodging decision--need expert advice
- 21 Cheap NYC currency exchange
- 22 Sardinia Advice
- 23 Provence planning
- 24 Making reservations in Italy
- 25 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe