we are traveling from Croatia to Hungary(Budapest) to Czech Republic(Prague) and then to Germany(berlin) and possibly the Netherlands(Amsterdam) after that. I am struggling to find the absolute best way to travel between each destination. I have heard so many people say that Eurorail is more expensive than paying for an individual ticket but from what I have seen nothing online is backing that claim up. What is the best and cheapest way to travel these countries? Time constraints are not an issue for us
thank you in advance for any help you can offer!!
Natalie and Charlotte
Help with Getting around Eastern Europe!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 2 Too many Trip Reports
- 3 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 4 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 5 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 6 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 7 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 8 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 9 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 10 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 11 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 12 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 13 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 14 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 15 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 16 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 17 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 18 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 19 Help with England/Wales tour
- 20 Reykjavik hotels
- 21 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 22 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 23 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 24 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 25 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report