we are traveling from Croatia to Hungary(Budapest) to Czech Republic(Prague) and then to Germany(berlin) and possibly the Netherlands(Amsterdam) after that. I am struggling to find the absolute best way to travel between each destination. I have heard so many people say that Eurorail is more expensive than paying for an individual ticket but from what I have seen nothing online is backing that claim up. What is the best and cheapest way to travel these countries? Time constraints are not an issue for us
thank you in advance for any help you can offer!!
Natalie and Charlotte
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 2 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 3 France for a month in 2017
- 4 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 5 RENFE error message during payment
- 6 http://freecracksunlimited.com/virtualdj-crack-download/
- 7 Vuerling airlines
- 8 More Info >>> http://yoursantiagingcream.com/nuvagen-cream/
- 9 http://freecracksunlimited.com/virtualdj-crack-download/
- 10 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 11 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 12 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/mastique-avis/
- 13 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 14 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 15 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 16 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 17 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 18 Venice Film Fest
- 19 Europe itinerary
- 20 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 21 All of Spain or something else..?
- 22 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 23 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 24 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 25 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays