we are traveling from Croatia to Hungary(Budapest) to Czech Republic(Prague) and then to Germany(berlin) and possibly the Netherlands(Amsterdam) after that. I am struggling to find the absolute best way to travel between each destination. I have heard so many people say that Eurorail is more expensive than paying for an individual ticket but from what I have seen nothing online is backing that claim up. What is the best and cheapest way to travel these countries? Time constraints are not an issue for us
thank you in advance for any help you can offer!!
Natalie and Charlotte
Help with Getting around Eastern Europe!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luxury romantic hotel to stay in Sardinia?
- 2 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 3 4 week itinerary for German - France - Italy ...too much?
- 4 Baden Wurttembeg for 2 weeks or 1 week?
- 5 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 6 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 7 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 8 Napoli logistics
- 9 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 10 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 11 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 12 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 13 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 14 buying souviners and art
- 15 Italy food budget
- 16 Tax refund in France
- 17 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 18 Positano in high season???
- 19 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 20 Is Greece cheaper to visit then Italy and France??
- 21 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 22 Archaeological Find In Paris
- 23 Spain in late November/early December
- 24 Train tickets France and Spain
- 25 Pestana Porto Hotel in Porto