we are traveling from Croatia to Hungary(Budapest) to Czech Republic(Prague) and then to Germany(berlin) and possibly the Netherlands(Amsterdam) after that. I am struggling to find the absolute best way to travel between each destination. I have heard so many people say that Eurorail is more expensive than paying for an individual ticket but from what I have seen nothing online is backing that claim up. What is the best and cheapest way to travel these countries? Time constraints are not an issue for us
thank you in advance for any help you can offer!!
Natalie and Charlotte
Help with Getting around Eastern Europe!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 2 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 3 Reputable Tours
- 4 Is my plan ok
- 5 Southern Spain
- 6 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 7 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 8 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 9 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 10 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 11 Ideas for Spain in May
- 12 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 13 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 14 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 15 Portugal Trip
- 16 Looking for help on itinerary for trip to Croatia+
- 17 5 Observations About Paris
- 18 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 19 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 20 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 21 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 22 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 23 Itinerary for Greece in 9 Days -in June
- 24 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 25 driving in france with kids