we are traveling from Croatia to Hungary(Budapest) to Czech Republic(Prague) and then to Germany(berlin) and possibly the Netherlands(Amsterdam) after that. I am struggling to find the absolute best way to travel between each destination. I have heard so many people say that Eurorail is more expensive than paying for an individual ticket but from what I have seen nothing online is backing that claim up. What is the best and cheapest way to travel these countries? Time constraints are not an issue for us
thank you in advance for any help you can offer!!
Natalie and Charlotte
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 2 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 3 A very late conclusion to Solo Christmas/December trip - Paris
- 4 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 5 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 6 Greece in 15 Days
- 7 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 8 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 9 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 10 Travel WiFi - France
- 11 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 12 Help with itinerary
- 13 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 14 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 15 3 nights in Paris
- 16 1 day trip from Nice
- 17 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 18 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 19 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 20 Planning Advice!
- 21 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 22 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 23 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 24 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 25 England and Wales by public transport