we are traveling from Croatia to Hungary(Budapest) to Czech Republic(Prague) and then to Germany(berlin) and possibly the Netherlands(Amsterdam) after that. I am struggling to find the absolute best way to travel between each destination. I have heard so many people say that Eurorail is more expensive than paying for an individual ticket but from what I have seen nothing online is backing that claim up. What is the best and cheapest way to travel these countries? Time constraints are not an issue for us
thank you in advance for any help you can offer!!
Natalie and Charlotte
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Porto to Lisbon and the airport
- 2 Cycling in France
- 3 Need advice on transportation
- 4 Best way to access Australian-based cash on holidays in Europe?
- 5 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 6 Spain or Greece with Turkey with kids
- 7 Taking wine home from France
- 8 Tallinn for 1st time
- 9 International Driver's license requested at rental agencies in Spain
- 10 Suggestions for cheaper destinations for mid-twenties couple
- 11 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 12 Avignon
- 13 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 14 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 15 Provence - Cassis and the Luberon?
- 16 Pompeii and Amalfi in three days
- 17 Norway in a NutShell via Car/Boat
- 18 Storage of extra luggage
- 19 8 days in Ireland. Dublin to Shannon.
- 20 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 21 Stops between Frankfurt and Berner Oberland
- 22 Advice for overnight Istanbul layover?
- 23 September in Switzerland
- 24 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 25 Italy train travel question