we are traveling from Croatia to Hungary(Budapest) to Czech Republic(Prague) and then to Germany(berlin) and possibly the Netherlands(Amsterdam) after that. I am struggling to find the absolute best way to travel between each destination. I have heard so many people say that Eurorail is more expensive than paying for an individual ticket but from what I have seen nothing online is backing that claim up. What is the best and cheapest way to travel these countries? Time constraints are not an issue for us
thank you in advance for any help you can offer!!
Natalie and Charlotte
Help with Getting around Eastern Europe!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 2 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 3 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 4 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 5 BMW European Delivery program
- 6 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 7 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 8 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 9 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 10 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 11 Hotel Millesime or Hotel des Marronniers or Hotel du Danube
- 12 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 13 Eating in University cafeterias
- 14 your favorite coasts/shores, lake or sea
- 15 travel to western Europe from India
- 16 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 17 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 18 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 19 wineries near Ronda
- 20 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 21 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 22 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 23 Madrid and London
- 24 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 25 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London