we are traveling from Croatia to Hungary(Budapest) to Czech Republic(Prague) and then to Germany(berlin) and possibly the Netherlands(Amsterdam) after that. I am struggling to find the absolute best way to travel between each destination. I have heard so many people say that Eurorail is more expensive than paying for an individual ticket but from what I have seen nothing online is backing that claim up. What is the best and cheapest way to travel these countries? Time constraints are not an issue for us
thank you in advance for any help you can offer!!
Natalie and Charlotte
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 2 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 3 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 4 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Day trips from Florence
- 7 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 8 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 9 St Denis Cathedral
- 10 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 11 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 12 Perugia
- 13 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 14 May get together in Paris
- 15 Paris in September
- 16 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 17 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 18 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 19 First time in Bulgaria
- 20 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 21 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 22 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 23 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 24 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 25 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh