we are traveling from Croatia to Hungary(Budapest) to Czech Republic(Prague) and then to Germany(berlin) and possibly the Netherlands(Amsterdam) after that. I am struggling to find the absolute best way to travel between each destination. I have heard so many people say that Eurorail is more expensive than paying for an individual ticket but from what I have seen nothing online is backing that claim up. What is the best and cheapest way to travel these countries? Time constraints are not an issue for us
thank you in advance for any help you can offer!!
Natalie and Charlotte
Help with Getting around Eastern Europe!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 2 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 3 Questions About Croatia
- 4 Croatia and Venice "good value" restaurants; getting to/from Plitvice lakes
- 5 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 6 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 7 Scottish Passport
- 8 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 9 Croatia Final Stop--Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnik?
- 10 The honest Italian tale of the laughs, the panics and the awe
- 11 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 12 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 13 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 14 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 15 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 16 See You In Minsk
- 17 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 18 Florence Hotel Advice
- 19 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 20 Italy tours
- 21 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 22 Air France strike
- 23 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 24 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 25 Where is this place in Denmark?