we are traveling from Croatia to Hungary(Budapest) to Czech Republic(Prague) and then to Germany(berlin) and possibly the Netherlands(Amsterdam) after that. I am struggling to find the absolute best way to travel between each destination. I have heard so many people say that Eurorail is more expensive than paying for an individual ticket but from what I have seen nothing online is backing that claim up. What is the best and cheapest way to travel these countries? Time constraints are not an issue for us
thank you in advance for any help you can offer!!
Natalie and Charlotte
Help with Getting around Eastern Europe!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 2 Wine tour from Verona?
- 3 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 4 Cotswolds village base
- 5 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 6 Hotel in Rome?
- 7 May Trip to Germany and Switzerland - Munich and Lauterbrunnen - Hiking Included
- 8 Netherlands Delta Works
- 9 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 10 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 11 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 12 A full week in The Netherlands
- 13 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 14 Southern Italy without a Car
- 15 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 16 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 17 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 18 40 Major Tourist Scams
- 19 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 20 Prices in Dubrovnik
- 21 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 22 9 Days In Ireland-Flying in and out of Shannon
- 23 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 24 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 25 Amalfi Coast vs Greece