we are traveling from Croatia to Hungary(Budapest) to Czech Republic(Prague) and then to Germany(berlin) and possibly the Netherlands(Amsterdam) after that. I am struggling to find the absolute best way to travel between each destination. I have heard so many people say that Eurorail is more expensive than paying for an individual ticket but from what I have seen nothing online is backing that claim up. What is the best and cheapest way to travel these countries? Time constraints are not an issue for us
thank you in advance for any help you can offer!!
Natalie and Charlotte
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라카지노＼＼『 BOO54.com 』 ＼＼아시아카지노
- 2 Ostuni favourites
- 3 town between Alba and Rapallo?
- 4 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 5 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 6 Barcelona in 2 Days
- 7 Honeymoon in Europe Nov-Dec2015
- 8 Help in Planning Train Schedule Milan/Florence/Rome/Milan
- 9 Barcelona sites: attire
- 10 Where to go in Southern Italy in December?
- 11 Costa Brava - In 7 Days Suggestions
- 12 스카이카지노／／【【ＡkＡ8８9、Ｃ0M】】／／스카이카지노
- 13 Referendum in Greece
- 14 Paris Visite pass
- 15 Stratford-upon-avon in England
- 16 Northern Italy - Milan or Italian Lake District
- 17 Perpignan - 2 Nights
- 18 Paths of the God's on Amalfi coast?
- 19 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 20 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 21 Help requested with : Hotels with good access in Lucerne and Interlake area
- 22 Cinque Terre
- 23 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 24 Where to go after Romania...or should I spend whole trip there?
- 25 Spain