we are traveling from Croatia to Hungary(Budapest) to Czech Republic(Prague) and then to Germany(berlin) and possibly the Netherlands(Amsterdam) after that. I am struggling to find the absolute best way to travel between each destination. I have heard so many people say that Eurorail is more expensive than paying for an individual ticket but from what I have seen nothing online is backing that claim up. What is the best and cheapest way to travel these countries? Time constraints are not an issue for us
thank you in advance for any help you can offer!!
Natalie and Charlotte
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 2 Paris Christmas Lights...Crowds?
- 3 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 4 Calm base in Italy, Beginning of October
- 5 (Frankfurt Airport) Immigration, Luggage & S Bahn at Regional Bahnhoff
- 6 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 7 House/villa in Italy or France
- 8 Ways to get from Prague to Frankfurt?
- 9 Why Are We NOT Packed Yet? Munich, Verona, Stresa, Edinburgh, and London
- 10 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 11 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 12 So So Excited for Greece trip!
- 13 Barcelona - senior discounts?
- 14 Train/Subway Questions
- 15 Debit card usage in Norway
- 16 Stay in Florence or smaller hill town in Tuscany?
- 17 Need help in choosing a hotel in Rome for family of 4
- 18 URGENT HELP NEEDED: French Rivieria one day
- 19 Civray (Charente) in France worth visiting?
- 20 Portugal - need help with planning
- 21 Suggestions Algarve beachfront hotel?
- 22 Paris IV: a day trip to Chartres with lots of lessons
- 23 Portugal Itinerary - any advice?
- 24 Should I buy Trenitalia tickets ahead of time for my parents?
- 25 Buying Scrovegni Chapel tickets & Padova Card together