we are traveling from Croatia to Hungary(Budapest) to Czech Republic(Prague) and then to Germany(berlin) and possibly the Netherlands(Amsterdam) after that. I am struggling to find the absolute best way to travel between each destination. I have heard so many people say that Eurorail is more expensive than paying for an individual ticket but from what I have seen nothing online is backing that claim up. What is the best and cheapest way to travel these countries? Time constraints are not an issue for us
thank you in advance for any help you can offer!!
Natalie and Charlotte
Help with Getting around Eastern Europe!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 2 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 3 Need help with itinerary
- 4 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 5 Cyprus photo gallery
- 6 Schengen rule made easy
- 7 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 8 First Trip to Europe
- 9 One month (ish) in Spain
- 10 Help: Short visit to Crete
- 11 London hotel tax is 20%
- 12 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 13 Cornwall or Paris?
- 14 Venice, Tuscany and CT in October
- 15 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 16 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 17 Sorrento Advice Please
- 18 Driving through Chianti on Halloween - where to stop for lunch?
- 19 Student Visa versus Residence Card
- 20 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 21 Mama Mia Italy!
- 22 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 23 Ireland or Scotland
- 24 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 25 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights