we are traveling from Croatia to Hungary(Budapest) to Czech Republic(Prague) and then to Germany(berlin) and possibly the Netherlands(Amsterdam) after that. I am struggling to find the absolute best way to travel between each destination. I have heard so many people say that Eurorail is more expensive than paying for an individual ticket but from what I have seen nothing online is backing that claim up. What is the best and cheapest way to travel these countries? Time constraints are not an issue for us
thank you in advance for any help you can offer!!
Natalie and Charlotte
Help with Getting around Eastern Europe!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 2 Hotel in Venice
- 3 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 4 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 5 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 6 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 7 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 8 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 9 Day trips from Marseille
- 10 train to Vernon France
- 11 Avignon to London?
- 12 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 13 A drive in Europe
- 14 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 15 Venice
- 16 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 17 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 18 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 19 Traveling to Munich
- 20 London tube
- 21 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 22 cooking classes
- 23 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 24 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 25 Need to visit a hospital in Athens