we are traveling from Croatia to Hungary(Budapest) to Czech Republic(Prague) and then to Germany(berlin) and possibly the Netherlands(Amsterdam) after that. I am struggling to find the absolute best way to travel between each destination. I have heard so many people say that Eurorail is more expensive than paying for an individual ticket but from what I have seen nothing online is backing that claim up. What is the best and cheapest way to travel these countries? Time constraints are not an issue for us
thank you in advance for any help you can offer!!
Natalie and Charlotte
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where are the Mods?
- 2 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 3 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 4 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 5 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 6 Visit to Engand
- 7 Cinqueterre
- 8 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 9 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 10 Help with basic itinerary
- 11 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 12 Final Four
- 13 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 14 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 15 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 16 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 17 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 18 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 19 Cornwall UK
- 20 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 21 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 22 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 23 Short Trip to Paris
- 24 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 25 Alhambra ticket confusions