we are traveling from Croatia to Hungary(Budapest) to Czech Republic(Prague) and then to Germany(berlin) and possibly the Netherlands(Amsterdam) after that. I am struggling to find the absolute best way to travel between each destination. I have heard so many people say that Eurorail is more expensive than paying for an individual ticket but from what I have seen nothing online is backing that claim up. What is the best and cheapest way to travel these countries? Time constraints are not an issue for us
thank you in advance for any help you can offer!!
Natalie and Charlotte
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 2 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 3 House Hunting in France
- 4 Driving in Italy?
- 5 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 6 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 7 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 8 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 9 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 10 Itinerary Tweaking
- 11 Itinerary Help
- 12 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 13 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 14 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 15 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 16 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 17 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 18 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 19 Sicily
- 20 Rota Vicentina hike report October 2014
- 21 Hotel in Vienna
- 22 If you had to choose one......
- 23 Car rental from Barcelona
- 24 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy