we are traveling from Croatia to Hungary(Budapest) to Czech Republic(Prague) and then to Germany(berlin) and possibly the Netherlands(Amsterdam) after that. I am struggling to find the absolute best way to travel between each destination. I have heard so many people say that Eurorail is more expensive than paying for an individual ticket but from what I have seen nothing online is backing that claim up. What is the best and cheapest way to travel these countries? Time constraints are not an issue for us
thank you in advance for any help you can offer!!
Natalie and Charlotte
Help with Getting around Eastern Europe!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to go in France mid July?
- 2 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 3 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 4 Help with England/Wales tour
- 5 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 6 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 7 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 8 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 9 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 10 trip to norway
- 11 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 12 My notes on Greece 101
- 13 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 14 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 15 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 16 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 17 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 18 Is Venice really dirty?
- 19 Cotswold Churches
- 20 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 21 Best beach town in Italy?
- 22 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 23 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 24 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 25 Italy and Croatia