we are traveling from Croatia to Hungary(Budapest) to Czech Republic(Prague) and then to Germany(berlin) and possibly the Netherlands(Amsterdam) after that. I am struggling to find the absolute best way to travel between each destination. I have heard so many people say that Eurorail is more expensive than paying for an individual ticket but from what I have seen nothing online is backing that claim up. What is the best and cheapest way to travel these countries? Time constraints are not an issue for us
thank you in advance for any help you can offer!!
Natalie and Charlotte
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 3 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 4 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 5 Italian lakes
- 6 France, UK and Ireland
- 7 French theater in Paris
- 8 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 9 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 10 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 11 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 12 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 13 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 14 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 15 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 16 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 17 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 18 What do after Bernia Express?
- 19 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 20 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 21 Walking itinerary in England?
- 22 Rouen Tour Companies
- 23 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 24 No Periods in British Written English!
- 25 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum