we are traveling from Croatia to Hungary(Budapest) to Czech Republic(Prague) and then to Germany(berlin) and possibly the Netherlands(Amsterdam) after that. I am struggling to find the absolute best way to travel between each destination. I have heard so many people say that Eurorail is more expensive than paying for an individual ticket but from what I have seen nothing online is backing that claim up. What is the best and cheapest way to travel these countries? Time constraints are not an issue for us
thank you in advance for any help you can offer!!
Natalie and Charlotte
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car rental insurance woes
- 2 Road tripping: Isle of Skye to London
- 3 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 4 5 day home base between Venice and Florence with Teenage boys?
- 5 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 6 12 Days in Italy
- 7 Paris recommendations?
- 8 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 9 Help with Basque Country in Spain and France
- 10 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 11 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 12 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 13 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 14 Amalfi and Tuscany for 20th anniversary trip
- 15 Umbria and Piedmont
- 16 Norway Fjords
- 17 Edinburgh and Scotland experts—comments on itinerary (beta version!)
- 18 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 19 Iceland or the Nordic countries in May with children ?
- 20 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids
- 21 Car and Driver in Italy
- 22 Le Marche Research Help
- 23 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 24 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 25 Whirlwind Iceland w/ two kids - trip report