we are traveling from Croatia to Hungary(Budapest) to Czech Republic(Prague) and then to Germany(berlin) and possibly the Netherlands(Amsterdam) after that. I am struggling to find the absolute best way to travel between each destination. I have heard so many people say that Eurorail is more expensive than paying for an individual ticket but from what I have seen nothing online is backing that claim up. What is the best and cheapest way to travel these countries? Time constraints are not an issue for us
thank you in advance for any help you can offer!!
Natalie and Charlotte
Help with Getting around Eastern Europe!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 2 Azores
- 3 tulips in the Netherland
- 4 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 5 England and Scotland
- 6 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 7 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 8 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 9 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 10 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 11 Air pollution in Paris
- 12 Trains in Italy
- 13 Dublin to Armagh?
- 14 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 15 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 16 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 17 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 18 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 19 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 20 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 21 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 22 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 23 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 24 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 25 Naxos in May