we are traveling from Croatia to Hungary(Budapest) to Czech Republic(Prague) and then to Germany(berlin) and possibly the Netherlands(Amsterdam) after that. I am struggling to find the absolute best way to travel between each destination. I have heard so many people say that Eurorail is more expensive than paying for an individual ticket but from what I have seen nothing online is backing that claim up. What is the best and cheapest way to travel these countries? Time constraints are not an issue for us
thank you in advance for any help you can offer!!
Natalie and Charlotte
Help with Getting around Eastern Europe!
- 1 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 2 Gogartys, Dublin
- 3 Prague - must see
- 4 Sicily 10 days
- 5 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 6 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 7 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 8 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 9 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 10 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 11 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 12 Portugal in September
- 13 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 14 Europe with young teens
- 15 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 16 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 17 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 18 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 19 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 20 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 21 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 22 Advises for trip to Russia
- 23 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 24 First time traveler to Ireland
- 25 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions