we are traveling from Croatia to Hungary(Budapest) to Czech Republic(Prague) and then to Germany(berlin) and possibly the Netherlands(Amsterdam) after that. I am struggling to find the absolute best way to travel between each destination. I have heard so many people say that Eurorail is more expensive than paying for an individual ticket but from what I have seen nothing online is backing that claim up. What is the best and cheapest way to travel these countries? Time constraints are not an issue for us
thank you in advance for any help you can offer!!
Natalie and Charlotte
Help with Getting around Eastern Europe!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 2 Budget for 3 Month's
- 3 Lofoten ferry
- 4 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 5 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 6 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 7 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 8 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 9 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 10 Italian cooking classes
- 11 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 12 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 13 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 14 Fjords, How To?
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 17 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 18 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 19 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 20 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 21 London visit
- 22 Questions for my German friends
- 23 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 24 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 25 21 Days in Central Europe