we are traveling from Croatia to Hungary(Budapest) to Czech Republic(Prague) and then to Germany(berlin) and possibly the Netherlands(Amsterdam) after that. I am struggling to find the absolute best way to travel between each destination. I have heard so many people say that Eurorail is more expensive than paying for an individual ticket but from what I have seen nothing online is backing that claim up. What is the best and cheapest way to travel these countries? Time constraints are not an issue for us
thank you in advance for any help you can offer!!
Natalie and Charlotte
Help with Getting around Eastern Europe!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 plug adapters ITALY
- 2 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 3 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 4 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 5 Paris in black and white
- 6 10 days to Explore Europe
- 7 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 8 How much luggage?????
- 9 Transfer Milan airport
- 10 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 11 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 12 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 13 Short trip to Venice, with (some oddball) tours
- 14 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 15 London for Free
- 16 Help with a French -> English translation, please
- 17 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 18 Day Trips from Nice
- 19 Help with France itinerary
- 20 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 21 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 22 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 23 Tour Iceland Safely On Line (Video + Stills)
- 24 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 25 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters