we are traveling from Croatia to Hungary(Budapest) to Czech Republic(Prague) and then to Germany(berlin) and possibly the Netherlands(Amsterdam) after that. I am struggling to find the absolute best way to travel between each destination. I have heard so many people say that Eurorail is more expensive than paying for an individual ticket but from what I have seen nothing online is backing that claim up. What is the best and cheapest way to travel these countries? Time constraints are not an issue for us
thank you in advance for any help you can offer!!
Natalie and Charlotte
Help with Getting around Eastern Europe!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 2 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 3 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 4 German Wings
- 5 Sea side in Italy
- 6 Sagrada Familia - Barcelona; time "allocation"
- 7 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 8 Help! Anyone else victim of Hertz rental car return "damages" charge scam?
- 9 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 10 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 11 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 12 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 13 Our first trip to Europe
- 14 Booking Engines You trust?
- 15 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 16 Does anyone know of a good resource for Castles
- 17 Gargnano vs Bellagio (Lake Garda vs Lake Como)
- 18 Using Obb website
- 19 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 20 Milan underground
- 21 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 22 Checking out your destination with live webcams- Rome for example!
- 23 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 24 April long weekend - Munich v Innsbruck v Salzburg
- 25 Budapest Favorites