we are traveling from Croatia to Hungary(Budapest) to Czech Republic(Prague) and then to Germany(berlin) and possibly the Netherlands(Amsterdam) after that. I am struggling to find the absolute best way to travel between each destination. I have heard so many people say that Eurorail is more expensive than paying for an individual ticket but from what I have seen nothing online is backing that claim up. What is the best and cheapest way to travel these countries? Time constraints are not an issue for us
thank you in advance for any help you can offer!!
Natalie and Charlotte
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 2 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 3 What to take to Germany
- 4 4 week trip Turkey
- 5 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 6 Advices about our itiniary
- 7 Paris Under Seige...
- 8 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 9 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 10 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance
- 11 First trip to Italy-2 weeks with a 9 year old
- 12 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 13 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 14 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 15 Private transportation
- 16 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 17 Scotland Trip
- 18 Suggestions for travel
- 19 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 20 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 21 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 22 Holiday in Austria
- 23 Suggest the best land-based casino in Central London
- 24 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 25 Italy with my 22 year old son