we are traveling from Croatia to Hungary(Budapest) to Czech Republic(Prague) and then to Germany(berlin) and possibly the Netherlands(Amsterdam) after that. I am struggling to find the absolute best way to travel between each destination. I have heard so many people say that Eurorail is more expensive than paying for an individual ticket but from what I have seen nothing online is backing that claim up. What is the best and cheapest way to travel these countries? Time constraints are not an issue for us
thank you in advance for any help you can offer!!
Natalie and Charlotte
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris hotels
- 2 Paris weather
- 3 Como or Bellagio
- 4 how far in advance of flight to get to airport
- 5 Amalfi and Rome
- 6 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 7 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 8 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 9 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 10 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 11 Taxis G7: need help in creating account
- 12 Paris to Morocco
- 13 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 14 Netflix and Hulu
- 15 Balloch to the Isle of Skye
- 16 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 17 Alhambra
- 18 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 19 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 20 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 21 Visit to the Hoegaarde Brewery in June?
- 22 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 23 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 24 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 25 What do pack for Ireland?