we are traveling from Croatia to Hungary(Budapest) to Czech Republic(Prague) and then to Germany(berlin) and possibly the Netherlands(Amsterdam) after that. I am struggling to find the absolute best way to travel between each destination. I have heard so many people say that Eurorail is more expensive than paying for an individual ticket but from what I have seen nothing online is backing that claim up. What is the best and cheapest way to travel these countries? Time constraints are not an issue for us
thank you in advance for any help you can offer!!
Natalie and Charlotte
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 2 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 3 Paris Under Seige...
- 4 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 5 Liberty print dresses in London?
- 6 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 7 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 8 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 9 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 10 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 11 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 12 Private transportation
- 13 Local nomad apt rentals-can anyone recommend (or not)? Rome
- 14 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 15 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 16 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 17 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 18 Lufth on strike 26-28 nov
- 19 Global Travel Warning...
- 20 WORLD'S TRUSTED NO. 1 SPELL CASTER+27791897218 PROFESSOR SIPHO
- 21 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 22 Highclere Castle(Downton Abbey) tours, UK
- 23 Advices about our itiniary
- 24 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 25 A week in Burgundy