we are traveling from Croatia to Hungary(Budapest) to Czech Republic(Prague) and then to Germany(berlin) and possibly the Netherlands(Amsterdam) after that. I am struggling to find the absolute best way to travel between each destination. I have heard so many people say that Eurorail is more expensive than paying for an individual ticket but from what I have seen nothing online is backing that claim up. What is the best and cheapest way to travel these countries? Time constraints are not an issue for us
thank you in advance for any help you can offer!!
Natalie and Charlotte
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 2 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 3 Which is the nearest London airport to reach loughton
- 4 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 5 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 6 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 7 England and Wales by public transport
- 8 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 9 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 10 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 11 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 12 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 13 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 14 Travel vs. Babies
- 15 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 16 Vienna or Budapest?
- 17 Andalucia in December
- 18 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 19 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 20 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 21 Rome to Florence Road Trip, Vineyard Recommendations
- 22 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 23 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 24 Budapest Hotels
- 25 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris