we are traveling from Croatia to Hungary(Budapest) to Czech Republic(Prague) and then to Germany(berlin) and possibly the Netherlands(Amsterdam) after that. I am struggling to find the absolute best way to travel between each destination. I have heard so many people say that Eurorail is more expensive than paying for an individual ticket but from what I have seen nothing online is backing that claim up. What is the best and cheapest way to travel these countries? Time constraints are not an issue for us
thank you in advance for any help you can offer!!
Natalie and Charlotte
Help with Getting around Eastern Europe!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 2 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 3 Advise for travelling to Eastern Europe(including Balkans)
- 4 Trip Report & Tips for Greece (Nafplio, Santorini, Naxos, & Athens)
- 5 Balkan Tour Operators?
- 6 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 7 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 8 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 9 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 10 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 11 tuscany wine tours and transfers
- 12 Madrid apartment input, please
- 13 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 14 December honeymoon in Europe
- 15 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 16 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 17 How long in Venice?
- 18 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 19 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 20 staying a month or so in each place
- 21 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 22 URGENT: Fontana Del Papa, Tolfa Cooking School Info Pls
- 23 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 24 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 25 Robbed in Rome... by a "Police Officer"?