we are traveling from Croatia to Hungary(Budapest) to Czech Republic(Prague) and then to Germany(berlin) and possibly the Netherlands(Amsterdam) after that. I am struggling to find the absolute best way to travel between each destination. I have heard so many people say that Eurorail is more expensive than paying for an individual ticket but from what I have seen nothing online is backing that claim up. What is the best and cheapest way to travel these countries? Time constraints are not an issue for us
thank you in advance for any help you can offer!!
Natalie and Charlotte
Help with Getting around Eastern Europe!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 2 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 3 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 4 Reputable Tours
- 5 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 6 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 7 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 8 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 9 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 10 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 11 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 12 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 13 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 14 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 15 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 16 Is my plan ok
- 17 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 18 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 19 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 20 Portugal Trip
- 21 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 22 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 23 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 24 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 25 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015