we are traveling from Croatia to Hungary(Budapest) to Czech Republic(Prague) and then to Germany(berlin) and possibly the Netherlands(Amsterdam) after that. I am struggling to find the absolute best way to travel between each destination. I have heard so many people say that Eurorail is more expensive than paying for an individual ticket but from what I have seen nothing online is backing that claim up. What is the best and cheapest way to travel these countries? Time constraints are not an issue for us
thank you in advance for any help you can offer!!
Natalie and Charlotte
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy, Spain and France
- 2 Should I buy Italy/France flight with Award Miles?!
- 3 May or September?
- 4 Yay or Nay to these "front of the line" Vatican tours?
- 5 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 6 Romantic Honeymoon Ideas for Jan end/early Feb 2016 please!
- 7 Tell me about the Dupleix Metro stop area of Paris
- 8 First Trip to Italy. Need Help on Accommodations in Tuscany
- 9 Valencia Oct 6-8 Swim in Sea?
- 10 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 11 Restaurant recommendations in Cascais Portugal
- 12 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 13 Paris-Best to visit end of October.. or during Christmas time?
- 14 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
- 15 Montpellier - A few questions
- 16 My summer in Paris
- 17 Do I need a debit/PiIN card in England?
- 18 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 19 November in Greece
- 20 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 21 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 22 2 hrs from landing in FCO to FCO direct to Florence
- 23 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 24 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 25 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans