we are traveling from Croatia to Hungary(Budapest) to Czech Republic(Prague) and then to Germany(berlin) and possibly the Netherlands(Amsterdam) after that. I am struggling to find the absolute best way to travel between each destination. I have heard so many people say that Eurorail is more expensive than paying for an individual ticket but from what I have seen nothing online is backing that claim up. What is the best and cheapest way to travel these countries? Time constraints are not an issue for us
thank you in advance for any help you can offer!!
Natalie and Charlotte
Help with Getting around Eastern Europe!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 2 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 3 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 Olive Oil
- 6 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 7 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 8 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 9 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 10 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 11 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 12 Wine tour from Verona?
- 13 Paris in 1 Day
- 14 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 15 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 16 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 17 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 18 Aix En Provence to Marsilles or Nice for a few days?
- 19 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 20 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 21 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 22 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 23 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 24 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 25 Oslo in early Oct