we are traveling from Croatia to Hungary(Budapest) to Czech Republic(Prague) and then to Germany(berlin) and possibly the Netherlands(Amsterdam) after that. I am struggling to find the absolute best way to travel between each destination. I have heard so many people say that Eurorail is more expensive than paying for an individual ticket but from what I have seen nothing online is backing that claim up. What is the best and cheapest way to travel these countries? Time constraints are not an issue for us
thank you in advance for any help you can offer!!
Natalie and Charlotte
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Frankfurt train station at the airport
- 2 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 3 time between trains from Frankfurt to Berlin
- 4 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 5 How to get to Mallorca
- 6 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 7 Family Itinerary April 2016
- 8 4 days in Scotland
- 9 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 10 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 11 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 12 Want to visit Ville Ephrussi
- 13 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 14 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 15 Tolosa Saturday Market from San Sebastian
- 16 Where to buy Saffron?
- 17 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 18 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 19 Best Hotel in Tuscany?
- 20 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 21 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 22 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 23 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 24 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 25 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report