we are traveling from Croatia to Hungary(Budapest) to Czech Republic(Prague) and then to Germany(berlin) and possibly the Netherlands(Amsterdam) after that. I am struggling to find the absolute best way to travel between each destination. I have heard so many people say that Eurorail is more expensive than paying for an individual ticket but from what I have seen nothing online is backing that claim up. What is the best and cheapest way to travel these countries? Time constraints are not an issue for us
thank you in advance for any help you can offer!!
Natalie and Charlotte
Help with Getting around Eastern Europe!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest Parliament Tickets Online
- 2 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 3 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 4 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 5 Voltage in UK and France
- 6 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 7 Barcelona free tours??
- 8 Good Loire Valley 2 day tour group? Or also do Mt. St Michel?
- 9 Air France strike
- 10 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 11 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 12 Tour ends in Rome
- 13 Pisa or Siena?
- 14 Italy tours
- 15 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 16 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 17 Giverny in early October?
- 18 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 19 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 20 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 21 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 22 Chateau of Horovice near Prague
- 23 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 24 London GTG late September?
- 25 train in Spain