My daughter will be studying abroad for 6 months. We are flying into Paris and spending 4 days there. Then we would like to spend 2 to 3 days exploring Germany, would love to see a castle or two. We need to be in Schwabisch Gmund on Friday, March 1st. Does anyone have any suggestions? Would be traveling by train.
Help with German itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest Parliament Tickets Online
- 2 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 3 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 4 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 5 Voltage in UK and France
- 6 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 7 Barcelona free tours??
- 8 Good Loire Valley 2 day tour group? Or also do Mt. St Michel?
- 9 Air France strike
- 10 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 11 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 12 Tour ends in Rome
- 13 Pisa or Siena?
- 14 Italy tours
- 15 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 16 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 17 Giverny in early October?
- 18 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 19 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 20 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 21 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 22 Chateau of Horovice near Prague
- 23 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 24 London GTG late September?
- 25 train in Spain