My daughter will be studying abroad for 6 months. We are flying into Paris and spending 4 days there. Then we would like to spend 2 to 3 days exploring Germany, would love to see a castle or two. We need to be in Schwabisch Gmund on Friday, March 1st. Does anyone have any suggestions? Would be traveling by train.
Help with German itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stereotypes about various nationalities
- 2 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 3 3 Countries - Bar Trip - need advice
- 4 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 5 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 6 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 7 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 8 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 9 Shoe/boot help for Munich and Berlin
- 10 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 11 Is Venice really dirty?
- 12 My Google Maps
- 13 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 14 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 15 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 16 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 17 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 18 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 19 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 20 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 21 italy - france - germany
- 22 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 23 Planning Europe trip
- 24 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 25 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014