My daughter will be studying abroad for 6 months. We are flying into Paris and spending 4 days there. Then we would like to spend 2 to 3 days exploring Germany, would love to see a castle or two. We need to be in Schwabisch Gmund on Friday, March 1st. Does anyone have any suggestions? Would be traveling by train.
Help with German itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 2 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 3 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 4 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 5 Central European train travel
- 6 Southwestern England
- 7 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 8 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 9 Sea side in Italy
- 10 11 day trip Switzerland & France please help for Itinerary
- 11 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 12 Spain Student Visa - Schengen re-entry + later arrival
- 13 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 14 Train tickets within Italy
- 15 In Paris on my own
- 16 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 17 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 18 Questions for Paris residents
- 19 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 20 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 21 Overnight in London - Hotel Recs?
- 22 Venice - apartment??????
- 23 Our first trip to Europe
- 24 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 25 Stay in Venice