My daughter will be studying abroad for 6 months. We are flying into Paris and spending 4 days there. Then we would like to spend 2 to 3 days exploring Germany, would love to see a castle or two. We need to be in Schwabisch Gmund on Friday, March 1st. Does anyone have any suggestions? Would be traveling by train.
Help with German itinerary
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 2 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 3 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 4 Spain - Andalucia
- 5 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 6 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 7 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?
- 8 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 9 Lucerne & Zurich
- 10 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 11 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 12 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 13 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 14 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 15 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 16 Place to propose
- 17 Euro Train
- 18 Car in Prague
- 19 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 20 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 21 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 22 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 23 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 24 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 25 Prague - must see