My daughter will be studying abroad for 6 months. We are flying into Paris and spending 4 days there. Then we would like to spend 2 to 3 days exploring Germany, would love to see a castle or two. We need to be in Schwabisch Gmund on Friday, March 1st. Does anyone have any suggestions? Would be traveling by train.
Help with German itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 2 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 3 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 4 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 5 SIM card for eastern europe
- 6 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 7 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 8 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 9 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 10 European Jazz Festivals (2015)?
- 11 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 12 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 13 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 14 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 15 men's shoes spain
- 16 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 17 Unique Venice Activity
- 18 Traveling in France by train
- 19 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 20 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 21 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 22 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 23 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 24 London visit
- 25 Altitude sickness in Switzerland