My daughter will be studying abroad for 6 months. We are flying into Paris and spending 4 days there. Then we would like to spend 2 to 3 days exploring Germany, would love to see a castle or two. We need to be in Schwabisch Gmund on Friday, March 1st. Does anyone have any suggestions? Would be traveling by train.
Help with German itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best place to base for Yorkshire Dales, York and area
- 2 France to Italy advice needed please
- 3 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 4 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 5 Best area for apartment - attending conference Copenhagen
- 6 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 7 rail pass
- 8 April in Madrid
- 9 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 10 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 11 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 12 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 13 mallorca
- 14 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 15 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 16 Using Obb website
- 17 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 18 Age for booking a hotel?
- 19 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?
- 20 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 21 Help Plan Our Trip !
- 22 Paris winter sales
- 23 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 24 Spanish Music
- 25 Should I buy Euro's now?