My daughter will be studying abroad for 6 months. We are flying into Paris and spending 4 days there. Then we would like to spend 2 to 3 days exploring Germany, would love to see a castle or two. We need to be in Schwabisch Gmund on Friday, March 1st. Does anyone have any suggestions? Would be traveling by train.
Help with German itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 2 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 3 10 Hours in Brussels
- 4 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 5 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 6 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 7 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 8 Italy
- 9 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 10 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 11 Hotel in Venice
- 12 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 13 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 14 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 15 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 16 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 17 5am arrival in Dublin
- 18 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 19 Ste Remy France
- 20 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 21 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 22 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 23 destination wedding
- 24 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 25 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?