My daughter will be studying abroad for 6 months. We are flying into Paris and spending 4 days there. Then we would like to spend 2 to 3 days exploring Germany, would love to see a castle or two. We need to be in Schwabisch Gmund on Friday, March 1st. Does anyone have any suggestions? Would be traveling by train.
Help with German itinerary
- 1 lake como (italy) or lugano/lucerne (switzerland)?
- 2 Need restaurant recommendations for cities in Croatia
- 3 Recommendation - Paris apartment for only 3 nights
- 4 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 5 French/Italian Alps
- 6 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 7 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 8 Cross-Pollinate apartments for London? Any experience?
- 9 Getting the best our of Europe
- 10 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 11 Am I too fat too travel?
- 12 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 13 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 14 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 15 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 16 Scotland: Mellerstain House or Floors Castle?
- 17 14 days Ireland/Scotland Trip Report
- 18 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 19 Heathrow Terminal 5. 90 minutes layover, is it enough
- 20 london travelcrard
- 21 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 22 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 23 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 24 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 25 France Itinerary Help