My wife and I will be visiting Europe this September.
We will be flying from France to Santorini via Athens where we will be changing airlines.
The last connecting flight from Athens to Santorini leaves at around 6:30 PM. Our flight from France arrives in Athens at around 5:20 PM.
Given the ease of travel within EU countries does anyone know if this is sufficient time for us to catch the connecting flight? I would prefer to not have to spend a night in Athens.
Can our luggage be checked thru to Santorini even though the flights are on 2 different carriers?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 2 Hotels in Turin
- 3 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 4 Help on ancient history route
- 5 3 days solo in London
- 6 Chania
- 7 Days to Avoid Roussillon, Gordes, etc.
- 8 Now to Madrid
- 9 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 10 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 11 Trip Report: The last hurrah? A fortnight in Lake Como
- 12 Village visit in Northern Italy
- 13 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 14 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 15 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 16 Sicily: which coast?
- 17 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 18 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 19 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 20 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 21 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 22 Edinbrugh
- 23 Berlin to ?
- 24 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 25 Studying art in English in venice