This April, Hubby and I will be driving from Dublin to Cashel, Blarney, Killarney, Galway, then ending up at the Ashford Castle in Cong. If you've stayed at the Ashford Castle, I'd love to hear your review, and what you toured while in that area. I was also wondering the best route back to Dublin. We will be driving ourselves, and have just a day to do it. By the map I have, it looks like it would be best to go back to Galway, then we'd be able to stop at Athlone. We'd also like to stop at the ancient sites around Drogheda and Slane. Do we need to drive to Dublin and north from there? We need to return the car late that afternoon. Is there time for all of this? Thanks for any help!
Help with final leg of Ireland tour, Ashford Castle to Dublin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 2 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 3 La Sagrada Familia
- 4 Weather in Rias Baixas this weekend?
- 5 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 6 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 7 Expat area's in France
- 8 Wine tours in Tuscuny
- 9 Aaah...Umbria!
- 10 Sorrento Advice Please
- 11 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 12 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 13 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 14 Do I need train tix in advance
- 15 Appian Way and Catacombs in Rome, tour? Sunday?
- 16 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 17 Cyprus photo gallery
- 18 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 19 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 20 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 21 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 22 Schengen rule made easy
- 23 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 24 Need help with itinerary
- 25 Cornwall or Paris?