We are planning a trip to Croatia for 6 days towards the end of August. We are ariving in Split by ferry from Ancona and will fly out of Dubrovnic 6 days(5 nights) later. We are not completely budget travellers but don't want to spend more than $120 per night. We love spending time on the beach and that is our main reason for the holiday.
This is the itinerary we have so far:
Day 1-3: Take a ferry from Split to Hvar and stay there 2 nights. Plan to stay in Hvar town?
Day 3-4: Travel to Korcula and spend the day and night there.
Day 4-6: Travel to Dubrovnic and spend 2 days and 2 nights there.
My questions are:
1. Do I need to book any ferry/bus in advance to get between these towns?
2. Have we split our time correctly? Is Korcula worth a visit?
3. We are not planning on renting a car, will we be fine with public transport?
4. Any suggestions on places to stay are appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BULLGUARD@ Installation renewal CONTACT☎18006817208 BULLGUARD@Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 3 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 4 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 5 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 6 Planning A trip
- 7 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 8 Driving through Paris
- 9 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 10 Watch Full Empire Season 4 Episode 4 s04e04 Online
- 11 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 12 Watch-Full Empire Season 4 Episode 4 s04e04 Online. watch
- 13 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 14 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 15 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 16 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 17 Bruges
- 18 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 19 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 20 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 21 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 22 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 23 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 24 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 25 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets