We'll be in Paris in just a few short weeks and both girls have asked if we can find a place where they can each buy a couple articles of clothing to bring back from Paris. They want "something really unique" that came from Paris, that their friends won't have, that will remind them of Paris when they get home, that is fashionable and funky (for an 11 and 8 year old).
Perhaps something along the same price range and targeted style as maybe GapKids in the US. What I mean is, I am not looking for uber-expensive frilly dresses, but also not cheap gimmicky "Paris" t-shirts or something from a Monoprix/Target.
One girl would love an outfit that includes a cute skirt and a t-shirt, the other girl would love a couple interesting t-shirts.
Large store, Parisian chain, or small boutique... lend me your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 5 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 6 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 7 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 8 Planning A trip
- 9 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 10 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 11 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 12 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 13 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 14 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 15 Castle Stays in Wales
- 16 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 17 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 18 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 19 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 20 Can parking
- 21 italy Cinque Terre
- 22 San Sebastián
- 23 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 24 Zurich to Milan trip
- 25 Would like help planning a 16-21 day week trip to Spain and/or Portugal