We'll be in Paris in just a few short weeks and both girls have asked if we can find a place where they can each buy a couple articles of clothing to bring back from Paris. They want "something really unique" that came from Paris, that their friends won't have, that will remind them of Paris when they get home, that is fashionable and funky (for an 11 and 8 year old).
Perhaps something along the same price range and targeted style as maybe GapKids in the US. What I mean is, I am not looking for uber-expensive frilly dresses, but also not cheap gimmicky "Paris" t-shirts or something from a Monoprix/Target.
One girl would love an outfit that includes a cute skirt and a t-shirt, the other girl would love a couple interesting t-shirts.
Large store, Parisian chain, or small boutique... lend me your suggestions!
Help with Clothing Shops in Paris for girls, 11 and 8
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 2 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 3 Zermatt, Switzerland
- 4 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 5 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 6 netherlands-Prag-vienne-budapest-munich BY CAR in WINTER?roads?
- 7 Paris then Glasgow with 5 kids
- 8 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 9 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 10 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 11 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 12 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 13 Trip report: solo female traveler in Spain
- 14 Pacsafe Neck Wallet / Women travel and Spain & Seville tips/safety
- 15 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 16 Trip to Pyrenees
- 17 Traveling to Russia and then onto Germany or Austria...Good idea?
- 18 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 19 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 20 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 21 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 22 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 23 Vacation Pictures
- 24 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 25 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca