We'll be in Paris in just a few short weeks and both girls have asked if we can find a place where they can each buy a couple articles of clothing to bring back from Paris. They want "something really unique" that came from Paris, that their friends won't have, that will remind them of Paris when they get home, that is fashionable and funky (for an 11 and 8 year old).
Perhaps something along the same price range and targeted style as maybe GapKids in the US. What I mean is, I am not looking for uber-expensive frilly dresses, but also not cheap gimmicky "Paris" t-shirts or something from a Monoprix/Target.
One girl would love an outfit that includes a cute skirt and a t-shirt, the other girl would love a couple interesting t-shirts.
Large store, Parisian chain, or small boutique... lend me your suggestions!
Help with Clothing Shops in Paris for girls, 11 and 8
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 2 Reims for a day
- 3 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 4 itinerary help
- 5 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 6 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 7 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 8 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 9 Toulouse and beyond -
- 10 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 11 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 12 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 13 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 14 Scotland
- 15 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 16 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 17 Can't choose between Seville and Granada!
- 18 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 19 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 20 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 21 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 22 Estonia Amber
- 23 7 days in Greece
- 24 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 25 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland