We'll be in Paris in just a few short weeks and both girls have asked if we can find a place where they can each buy a couple articles of clothing to bring back from Paris. They want "something really unique" that came from Paris, that their friends won't have, that will remind them of Paris when they get home, that is fashionable and funky (for an 11 and 8 year old).
Perhaps something along the same price range and targeted style as maybe GapKids in the US. What I mean is, I am not looking for uber-expensive frilly dresses, but also not cheap gimmicky "Paris" t-shirts or something from a Monoprix/Target.
One girl would love an outfit that includes a cute skirt and a t-shirt, the other girl would love a couple interesting t-shirts.
Large store, Parisian chain, or small boutique... lend me your suggestions!
Help with Clothing Shops in Paris for girls, 11 and 8
- 1 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 2 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 3 London for Christmas
- 4 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 5 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 6 Chambermaid tipping
- 7 River cruises
- 8 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 9 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 10 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 11 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 12 More help with housing in Puglia
- 13 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 14 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 15 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 16 7 days in Andalucia
- 17 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 18 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 19 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 20 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 21 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 22 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Euro Train
- 25 Ira Has Been Kidnapped