We'll be in Paris in just a few short weeks and both girls have asked if we can find a place where they can each buy a couple articles of clothing to bring back from Paris. They want "something really unique" that came from Paris, that their friends won't have, that will remind them of Paris when they get home, that is fashionable and funky (for an 11 and 8 year old).
Perhaps something along the same price range and targeted style as maybe GapKids in the US. What I mean is, I am not looking for uber-expensive frilly dresses, but also not cheap gimmicky "Paris" t-shirts or something from a Monoprix/Target.
One girl would love an outfit that includes a cute skirt and a t-shirt, the other girl would love a couple interesting t-shirts.
Large store, Parisian chain, or small boutique... lend me your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 신천지릴 ≪ 접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 3 ATM help
- 4 ATM
- 5 Visit to Sardinia
- 6 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 7 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 8 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 9 London is it worth it?
- 10 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 11 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 12 Montserrat Express
- 13 London in Winter Report
- 14 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 15 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 16 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 17 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 18 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 19 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 20 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 21 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 22 International drivers permit
- 23 Places to stop/stay?
- 24 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 25 transportation from De Gaulle airport