We'll be in Paris in just a few short weeks and both girls have asked if we can find a place where they can each buy a couple articles of clothing to bring back from Paris. They want "something really unique" that came from Paris, that their friends won't have, that will remind them of Paris when they get home, that is fashionable and funky (for an 11 and 8 year old).
Perhaps something along the same price range and targeted style as maybe GapKids in the US. What I mean is, I am not looking for uber-expensive frilly dresses, but also not cheap gimmicky "Paris" t-shirts or something from a Monoprix/Target.
One girl would love an outfit that includes a cute skirt and a t-shirt, the other girl would love a couple interesting t-shirts.
Large store, Parisian chain, or small boutique... lend me your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 2 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 3 Our European adventures
- 4 Spain Trip Report
- 5 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 6 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 7 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 8 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 9 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 10 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 11 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 12 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 13 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 14 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 15 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 16 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 17 20 free days of Europe
- 18 CDG international flight
- 19 12 days europe
- 20 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 21 Budapest on a budget
- 22 Seville in late January
- 23 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 24 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 25 Help family trip Sardinia with 2years old