We'll be in Paris in just a few short weeks and both girls have asked if we can find a place where they can each buy a couple articles of clothing to bring back from Paris. They want "something really unique" that came from Paris, that their friends won't have, that will remind them of Paris when they get home, that is fashionable and funky (for an 11 and 8 year old).
Perhaps something along the same price range and targeted style as maybe GapKids in the US. What I mean is, I am not looking for uber-expensive frilly dresses, but also not cheap gimmicky "Paris" t-shirts or something from a Monoprix/Target.
One girl would love an outfit that includes a cute skirt and a t-shirt, the other girl would love a couple interesting t-shirts.
Large store, Parisian chain, or small boutique... lend me your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 2 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 3 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 4 Iceland Day 5
- 5 Holland/France/Spain
- 6 Scotland Trip
- 7 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 8 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 9 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 10 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 11 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 12 Montenegro in September
- 13 3 week stay in Scotland
- 14 Paris, France
- 15 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 16 sfo to europe
- 17 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 18 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 19 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 20 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 21 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 22 What one thing in Paris?
- 23 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 24 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 25 Rue des Rosiers