We'll be in Paris in just a few short weeks and both girls have asked if we can find a place where they can each buy a couple articles of clothing to bring back from Paris. They want "something really unique" that came from Paris, that their friends won't have, that will remind them of Paris when they get home, that is fashionable and funky (for an 11 and 8 year old).
Perhaps something along the same price range and targeted style as maybe GapKids in the US. What I mean is, I am not looking for uber-expensive frilly dresses, but also not cheap gimmicky "Paris" t-shirts or something from a Monoprix/Target.
One girl would love an outfit that includes a cute skirt and a t-shirt, the other girl would love a couple interesting t-shirts.
Large store, Parisian chain, or small boutique... lend me your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 2 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 3 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 4 Spanish food - not that special?
- 5 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 6 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 7 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 8 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 9 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 10 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 11 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 12 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 13 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 14 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 15 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 16 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 17 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 18 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 19 Chania
- 20 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 21 Car rental in Santorini port
- 22 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 23 Renting a car in Greece
- 24 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 25 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?