We'll be in Paris in just a few short weeks and both girls have asked if we can find a place where they can each buy a couple articles of clothing to bring back from Paris. They want "something really unique" that came from Paris, that their friends won't have, that will remind them of Paris when they get home, that is fashionable and funky (for an 11 and 8 year old).
Perhaps something along the same price range and targeted style as maybe GapKids in the US. What I mean is, I am not looking for uber-expensive frilly dresses, but also not cheap gimmicky "Paris" t-shirts or something from a Monoprix/Target.
One girl would love an outfit that includes a cute skirt and a t-shirt, the other girl would love a couple interesting t-shirts.
Large store, Parisian chain, or small boutique... lend me your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ACHAT DES PERMIS DE CONDUIRE FRANCAIS, BELGE
- 2 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 3 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 4 Train passes
- 5 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 6 Best places in Paris to catch Pokémon?
- 7 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 8 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 9 3 Days in Naples...
- 10 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 11 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 12 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 13 Our time in Rome
- 14 Renting International Cars from USA
- 15 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 16 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 17 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 18 Enjoying England for a year!
- 19 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 20 Iceland in 4 days?
- 21 Europe itinerary
- 22 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 23 London road closings this weekend: Bike Race
- 24 Europe itinerary review
- 25 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!