We'll be in Paris in just a few short weeks and both girls have asked if we can find a place where they can each buy a couple articles of clothing to bring back from Paris. They want "something really unique" that came from Paris, that their friends won't have, that will remind them of Paris when they get home, that is fashionable and funky (for an 11 and 8 year old).
Perhaps something along the same price range and targeted style as maybe GapKids in the US. What I mean is, I am not looking for uber-expensive frilly dresses, but also not cheap gimmicky "Paris" t-shirts or something from a Monoprix/Target.
One girl would love an outfit that includes a cute skirt and a t-shirt, the other girl would love a couple interesting t-shirts.
Large store, Parisian chain, or small boutique... lend me your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 2 4 Country Itinerary
- 3 Looking for Private Driver in Bologna
- 4 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 5 Rome at Christmas
- 6 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 7 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 8 tipping
- 9 Advice about Naples?
- 10 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 11 London Paris
- 12 Santorini and Positano.
- 13 Romania: Visa and Schengen
- 14 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 15 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 16 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 17 Scotland Itinerary
- 18 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 19 Provins on a weekday?
- 20 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 21 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 22 Sorrento or Positano
- 23 Where to go? Iceland vs Czech Republic?
- 24 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 25 The One Trip to Rule Them All