We'll be in Paris in just a few short weeks and both girls have asked if we can find a place where they can each buy a couple articles of clothing to bring back from Paris. They want "something really unique" that came from Paris, that their friends won't have, that will remind them of Paris when they get home, that is fashionable and funky (for an 11 and 8 year old).
Perhaps something along the same price range and targeted style as maybe GapKids in the US. What I mean is, I am not looking for uber-expensive frilly dresses, but also not cheap gimmicky "Paris" t-shirts or something from a Monoprix/Target.
One girl would love an outfit that includes a cute skirt and a t-shirt, the other girl would love a couple interesting t-shirts.
Large store, Parisian chain, or small boutique... lend me your suggestions!
Help with Clothing Shops in Paris for girls, 11 and 8
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget family trip to Europe
- 2 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 3 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 4 Scuol, Switzerland
- 5 Last-minute detour to Paris: a 4-day live trip report
- 6 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 7 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 8 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 9 Lake Como transportation questions
- 10 Scotland- Edinburgh
- 11 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 12 All Set To Go!!
- 13 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 14 Pasteurized Cheese in Paris
- 15 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 16 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 17 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 18 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 19 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 20 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 21 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 22 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 23 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 24 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 25 By train to and out of Prague