We'll be in Paris in just a few short weeks and both girls have asked if we can find a place where they can each buy a couple articles of clothing to bring back from Paris. They want "something really unique" that came from Paris, that their friends won't have, that will remind them of Paris when they get home, that is fashionable and funky (for an 11 and 8 year old).
Perhaps something along the same price range and targeted style as maybe GapKids in the US. What I mean is, I am not looking for uber-expensive frilly dresses, but also not cheap gimmicky "Paris" t-shirts or something from a Monoprix/Target.
One girl would love an outfit that includes a cute skirt and a t-shirt, the other girl would love a couple interesting t-shirts.
Large store, Parisian chain, or small boutique... lend me your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Normandy - driving trip
- 2 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 3 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 4 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 5 Getting from Gare de L'Est to Gare de Lyon
- 6 Reflections on our Trip to Barcelona, Languedoc, Dordogne and Paris
- 7 sim card
- 8 Charles De Gualle Airport, Paris to Eiffel Tower
- 9 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 10 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 11 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 12 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 13 European Championship
- 14 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 15 Things I Learned in 3 Weeks in southern Ireland
- 16 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 17 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 18 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 19 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 20 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 21 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 22 Scenic full day drive from Bacharach & return?
- 23 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 24 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 25 1 week in Cornwall, England